Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Cars > old rides plum colored
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

old rides plum colored

I think those cars looks pimp lol

which one would you rather have an old year car or newer yeared car?

i prefer old cars cuz iuno new cars r gettin helal small n shyt

its like pants no many people want sum boody huggers u want sumthyn loose or baggy

Last edited by niggoreanboi on 11-09-2002 at 08:27 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-09-2002 07:12 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ryosuke

Re: old rides plum colored

quote:
Originally posted by niggoreanboi
I think those cars looks pimp lol

which one would you rather have an old year car or new yeared car?

i prefer old cars cuz iuno new cars r gettin helal small n shyt

its like pants no many people want sum boody huggers u want sumthyn loose or baggy

WTF?! Do you know how to uhhh.... speakeee any english? Your asian man... not black.

Old Post 11-09-2002 08:23 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ryosuke Click here to Send ryosuke a Private Message Find more posts by ryosuke Add ryosuke to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

Re: Re: old rides plum colored

quote:
Originally posted by ryosuke

WTF?! Do you know how to uhhh.... speakeee any english? Your asian man... not black.

What the fuck are you talking about you fucking idiot i'm half black n korean u dumb shit
I am speaking english you dumb ass what you i'm speaking in a diffrent language or something idiot -_-
you racist shit what just because someone's asian they can't speak english? what da hell "speakee any english?" You think your a comedian

Last edited by niggoreanboi on 11-09-2002 at 08:30 PM

Old Post 11-09-2002 08:27 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yur_swt_angel
:)

hahaha... my advice to everywhun...

KNOW EVERYTHING before yu talk shiet.. hahaha =x

Old Post 11-09-2002 08:30 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for yur_swt_angel Click here to Send yur_swt_angel a Private Message Find more posts by yur_swt_angel Add yur_swt_angel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ryosuke

Re: Re: Re: old rides plum colored

quote:

What the fuck are you talking about you fucking idiot i'm half black n korean u dumb shit
I am speaking english you dumb ass what you i'm speaking in a diffrent language or something idiot -_-
you racist shit what just because someone's asian they can't speak english? what da hell "speakee any english?" You think your a comedian

LMAO... oh I'm so sorry. I think I should of said, how about you learn how to spell. I know that your other half... yo uknow the black one.... is STILL trying to make ebonics an official language, ... but I hate to break it to you... it isn't. Hooked on phonics werks fer me.

Old Post 11-09-2002 09:31 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ryosuke Click here to Send ryosuke a Private Message Find more posts by ryosuke Add ryosuke to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

Re: Re: Re: Re: old rides plum colored

quote:

LMAO... oh I'm so sorry. I think I should of said, how about you learn how to spell. I know that your other half... yo uknow the black one.... is STILL trying to make ebonics an official language, ... but I hate to break it to you... it isn't. Hooked on phonics werks fer me.

haha funny guy
but i ain't talkin n ebonics what da hell you want me to do spell hella proper online just to make your ass happy fuck that
thats good for u that hooked on phonics worked for you i could careless... nigga you need to shut yo mouth n stop talkin shyt go sticka dick in yo mouth

Old Post 11-09-2002 09:37 PM
ryosuke

Your not speaking in ebonics? Then I think you need to also learn how to fucking read. Stupid dumb ass motherfucker. Obviously you don't know what sarcasm is either, because you would've noticed it with the hooked on phonics line. But then again... stupidity begets stupidity. *sigh* kids these days. KIDS having kids and little nigga's selling crack.

Old Post 11-09-2002 11:19 PM
hip hOp Yu Ja

whOa~ its okei u guys! every1 has der own way of typin, speaking, acting, basically STYLE... u shouldnt hayt on sum1 cuz u dont lyk da way dey do their thang... juss let em be...

"Me I'm into being like #1 Korean, I represent the Seoul and every yellow human being" ... DT...

Old Post 11-10-2002 12:48 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for hip hOp Yu Ja Click here to Send hip hOp Yu Ja a Private Message Find more posts by hip hOp Yu Ja Add hip hOp Yu Ja to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Your not speaking in ebonics? Then I think you need to also learn how to fucking read. Stupid dumb ass motherfucker. Obviously you don't know what sarcasm is either, because you would've noticed it with the hooked on phonics line. But then again... stupidity begets stupidity. *sigh* kids these days. KIDS having kids and little nigga's selling crack.

u r an idiot
i caught d sarcasm
if i was talkin in ebonics it'll b like this:
"I th'o't those cars looks pimp lol

which one would ya rather gots an old year `64 or newer yeared `64?

ah prefer old cars cuz iuno new cars r gettin helal small n shyt

its like pants nahh many peeps wants sum boody huggers u wants sumthyn loose or baggy Don't make me come ovah there bitch..."

just because i'm shorting some words don't mean i'm talkin in ebonic and who are you to tell some their stupid or if their smart being young ain't a thang to do with anything i don't even know why you trippin about how i type or talk or if i'm stupid or not

Last edited by niggoreanboi on 11-10-2002 at 01:04 AM

Old Post 11-10-2002 01:01 AM
ryosuke

quote:

u r an idiot
i caught d sarcasm
if i was talkin in ebonics it'll b like this:
"I th'o't those cars looks pimp lol

which one would ya rather gots an old year `64 or newer yeared `64?

ah prefer old cars cuz iuno new cars r gettin helal small n shyt

its like pants nahh many peeps wants sum boody huggers u wants sumthyn loose or baggy Don't make me come ovah there bitch..."

just because i'm shorting some words don't mean i'm talkin in ebonic and who are you to tell some their stupid or if their smart being young ain't a thang to do with anything i don't even know why you trippin about how i type or talk or if i'm stupid or not

Who am I? I'm nobody but a regular person. If I state my opinions and they don't like it. Then boo fucking hoo. But I do have to thank you.... you helped me out with my project for psychology.
Nothing said above was meant seriously, just passing the time being bored.

Old Post 11-10-2002 01:19 AM
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:

Who am I? I'm nobody but a regular person. If I state my opinions and they don't like it. Then boo fucking hoo. But I do have to thank you.... you helped me out with my project for psychology.
Nothing said above was meant seriously, just passing the time being bored.

puahahaha aiight

Old Post 11-10-2002 01:49 AM
marvinOPPA
i like u this much

WELL....THIS THREAD IS BEING CLOSED....

Old Post 11-11-2002 02:38 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for marvinOPPA Click here to Send marvinOPPA a Private Message Find more posts by marvinOPPA Add marvinOPPA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote