Jusunlee.com Forums
Show all 12 posts from this thread on one page

Jusunlee.com Forums (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/index.php)
- Cars (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=29)
-- old rides plum colored (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=7707)

Posted by niggoreanboi on 11-09-2002 07:12 PM:

old rides plum colored

I think those cars looks pimp lol

which one would you rather have an old year car or newer yeared car?

i prefer old cars cuz iuno new cars r gettin helal small n shyt

its like pants no many people want sum boody huggers u want sumthyn loose or baggy

Posted by ryosuke on 11-09-2002 08:23 PM:

Re: old rides plum colored

quote:
Originally posted by niggoreanboi
I think those cars looks pimp lol

which one would you rather have an old year car or new yeared car?

i prefer old cars cuz iuno new cars r gettin helal small n shyt

its like pants no many people want sum boody huggers u want sumthyn loose or baggy

WTF?! Do you know how to uhhh.... speakeee any english? Your asian man... not black.

Posted by niggoreanboi on 11-09-2002 08:27 PM:

Re: Re: old rides plum colored

quote:
Originally posted by ryosuke

WTF?! Do you know how to uhhh.... speakeee any english? Your asian man... not black.

What the fuck are you talking about you fucking idiot i'm half black n korean u dumb shit
I am speaking english you dumb ass what you i'm speaking in a diffrent language or something idiot -_-
you racist shit what just because someone's asian they can't speak english? what da hell "speakee any english?" You think your a comedian

Posted by yur_swt_angel on 11-09-2002 08:30 PM:

hahaha... my advice to everywhun...

KNOW EVERYTHING before yu talk shiet.. hahaha =x

Posted by ryosuke on 11-09-2002 09:31 PM:

Re: Re: Re: old rides plum colored

quote:

What the fuck are you talking about you fucking idiot i'm half black n korean u dumb shit
I am speaking english you dumb ass what you i'm speaking in a diffrent language or something idiot -_-
you racist shit what just because someone's asian they can't speak english? what da hell "speakee any english?" You think your a comedian

LMAO... oh I'm so sorry. I think I should of said, how about you learn how to spell. I know that your other half... yo uknow the black one.... is STILL trying to make ebonics an official language, ... but I hate to break it to you... it isn't. Hooked on phonics werks fer me.

Posted by niggoreanboi on 11-09-2002 09:37 PM:

Re: Re: Re: Re: old rides plum colored

quote:

LMAO... oh I'm so sorry. I think I should of said, how about you learn how to spell. I know that your other half... yo uknow the black one.... is STILL trying to make ebonics an official language, ... but I hate to break it to you... it isn't. Hooked on phonics werks fer me.

haha funny guy
but i ain't talkin n ebonics what da hell you want me to do spell hella proper online just to make your ass happy fuck that
thats good for u that hooked on phonics worked for you i could careless... nigga you need to shut yo mouth n stop talkin shyt go sticka dick in yo mouth

Posted by ryosuke on 11-09-2002 11:19 PM:

Your not speaking in ebonics? Then I think you need to also learn how to fucking read. Stupid dumb ass motherfucker. Obviously you don't know what sarcasm is either, because you would've noticed it with the hooked on phonics line. But then again... stupidity begets stupidity. *sigh* kids these days. KIDS having kids and little nigga's selling crack.

Posted by hip hOp Yu Ja on 11-10-2002 12:48 AM:

whOa~ its okei u guys! every1 has der own way of typin, speaking, acting, basically STYLE... u shouldnt hayt on sum1 cuz u dont lyk da way dey do their thang... juss let em be...

"Me I'm into being like #1 Korean, I represent the Seoul and every yellow human being" ... DT...

Posted by niggoreanboi on 11-10-2002 01:01 AM:

quote:
Your not speaking in ebonics? Then I think you need to also learn how to fucking read. Stupid dumb ass motherfucker. Obviously you don't know what sarcasm is either, because you would've noticed it with the hooked on phonics line. But then again... stupidity begets stupidity. *sigh* kids these days. KIDS having kids and little nigga's selling crack.

u r an idiot
i caught d sarcasm
if i was talkin in ebonics it'll b like this:
"I th'o't those cars looks pimp lol

which one would ya rather gots an old year `64 or newer yeared `64?

ah prefer old cars cuz iuno new cars r gettin helal small n shyt

its like pants nahh many peeps wants sum boody huggers u wants sumthyn loose or baggy Don't make me come ovah there bitch..."

just because i'm shorting some words don't mean i'm talkin in ebonic and who are you to tell some their stupid or if their smart being young ain't a thang to do with anything i don't even know why you trippin about how i type or talk or if i'm stupid or not

Posted by ryosuke on 11-10-2002 01:19 AM:

quote:

u r an idiot
i caught d sarcasm
if i was talkin in ebonics it'll b like this:
"I th'o't those cars looks pimp lol

which one would ya rather gots an old year `64 or newer yeared `64?

ah prefer old cars cuz iuno new cars r gettin helal small n shyt

its like pants nahh many peeps wants sum boody huggers u wants sumthyn loose or baggy Don't make me come ovah there bitch..."

just because i'm shorting some words don't mean i'm talkin in ebonic and who are you to tell some their stupid or if their smart being young ain't a thang to do with anything i don't even know why you trippin about how i type or talk or if i'm stupid or not

Who am I? I'm nobody but a regular person. If I state my opinions and they don't like it. Then boo fucking hoo. But I do have to thank you.... you helped me out with my project for psychology.
Nothing said above was meant seriously, just passing the time being bored.

Posted by niggoreanboi on 11-10-2002 01:49 AM:

quote:

Who am I? I'm nobody but a regular person. If I state my opinions and they don't like it. Then boo fucking hoo. But I do have to thank you.... you helped me out with my project for psychology.
Nothing said above was meant seriously, just passing the time being bored.

puahahaha aiight

Posted by marvinOPPA on 11-11-2002 02:38 AM:

WELL....THIS THREAD IS BEING CLOSED....