Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Friends and Family > nagging
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

Thumbs down nagging

mai mom nags so unebelievably much....she just makes me go i luv her and all, and i understand she asks me so many questions cuz she cares bout me and stuff, but still....it can get soooo annoying!!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-15-2002 10:31 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

yea both my parents r like that
first i would just yell but then i would get in trouble
so now i just walk out the door while their mouths keep goin
a nice run gets alot of stress out.
and it makes them worry so they dont nag u as much later on

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 08-15-2002 10:33 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
huby40
Squeak....

i have this habit of saying "neh... neh.... neh.... yes..... neh..." whenever grown ups talk. :satisfy:

Old Post 08-16-2002 12:19 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for huby40 Click here to Send huby40 a Private Message Find more posts by huby40 Add huby40 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nojeel

its basically cause parents love/care about us..

Old Post 08-16-2002 12:23 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nojeel Click here to Send Nojeel a Private Message Find more posts by Nojeel Add Nojeel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jini
nan.. yunjiniee da ~

quote:
Originally posted by huby40
i have this habit of saying "neh... neh.... neh.... yes..... neh..." whenever grown ups talk. :satisfy:

hahah.. yea. except, since i don't use johndae mal to my mom.. i just block it out. i kinda yell back too. i think mom's more scared of me than i am of her. :satisfy:

quote:
Originally posted by Nojeel
its basically cause parents love/care about us..

yup. ==;; and worry. especially worry. so i juss tell mom to back off. geu lun shin gyung sseu ji mal la goo..[you don't have to worry]

wherever you go, whatever you do
i will be right here waiting for you
whatever it takes or how my heart breaks

Old Post 08-16-2002 03:11 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for jini Click here to Send jini a Private Message Visit jini's homepage! Find more posts by jini Add jini to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HHxEliTE
S2

my mom does that too.. it gets realie frustrating.. but i know she does it cuz she loves me.. but the weird thing is.. one day.. she jess stopped.. and i felt all weird.. so i started nagging her on why she wasnt nagging me...

Old Post 08-16-2002 05:01 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for HHxEliTE Click here to Send HHxEliTE a Private Message Find more posts by HHxEliTE Add HHxEliTE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
peruperu
bored..... ~>_<~

quote:
Originally posted by HHxEliTE
my mom does that too.. it gets realie frustrating.. but i know she does it cuz she loves me.. but the weird thing is.. one day.. she jess stopped.. and i felt all weird.. so i started nagging her on why she wasnt nagging me...

u nag her??
haha~~ i wish my mom'd stop nagging me~~~
and i dun think i'll go nag her bout why she stops~~ hehe~~

i'm a sleepy pig~~ hehe~~

http://members.shaw.ca/peruperu/

Old Post 08-16-2002 05:43 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for peruperu Click here to Send peruperu a Private Message Visit peruperu's homepage! Find more posts by peruperu Add peruperu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jini
nan.. yunjiniee da ~

quote:
Originally posted by peruperu

u nag her??

o shoot. i nag my mom about EVERYTHING. i yell at my mom more than she does to me.

Old Post 08-16-2002 05:49 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for jini Click here to Send jini a Private Message Visit jini's homepage! Find more posts by jini Add jini to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HHxEliTE
S2

quote:
Originally posted by peruperu

u nag her??
and i dun think i'll go nag her bout why she stops~~ hehe~~

yeh i nag her.. lol.. if she doesnt nag.. it seems like she doesnt care a rats ass about me.. so i feel all sad....so i nag her

Old Post 08-16-2002 06:38 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for HHxEliTE Click here to Send HHxEliTE a Private Message Find more posts by HHxEliTE Add HHxEliTE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
peruperu
bored..... ~>_<~

haha~~~
i dun nag my mom that often~~~
'coz she does most of the talking~~ =p

i'm a sleepy pig~~ hehe~~

http://members.shaw.ca/peruperu/

Old Post 08-16-2002 09:23 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for peruperu Click here to Send peruperu a Private Message Visit peruperu's homepage! Find more posts by peruperu Add peruperu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM

i try not to nag mai mom cuz then she gets all pissy and yells at me. i just try to "remind" her of things if she forgets. yes i noe she nags me cuz she luvs me, but it just feels like she's crowding me...i hardly hav room to breathe cuz she's alwaize in mai face about stuff

Old Post 08-16-2002 11:56 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
annabanana
Food Moderator

my mom is the same way. whenever i go out with my guy friends, my mom is like "be careful" and i know she means well, but i already know.

Old Post 08-19-2002 09:40 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for annabanana Click here to Send annabanana a Private Message Find more posts by annabanana Add annabanana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM

it is progressively getting worse....she's even startin to regulate mai wardrobe -_-;; i hope i dun bcum a parent like this

Old Post 09-10-2002 04:00 AM
TyGer STyLe
no longer a couch jockey

quote:
it is progressively getting worse....she's even startin to regulate mai wardrobe -_-;; i hope i dun bcum a parent like this
yah i think everyone trys to set themselves apart from their parents, but its an inevitable fact that you take on atleast some of their charicteristics... well my dad nags alot... he believes he effects me, but all he does is piss me off... i really don't get along with him... i sometimes wish our relationship was better, but i really can't see getting close with him... he was lacking in effort in my childhood so i don't really listen to him anymore... our relationship is like... benign neglect

Old Post 09-10-2002 05:48 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TyGer STyLe Click here to Send TyGer STyLe a Private Message Find more posts by TyGer STyLe Add TyGer STyLe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

quote:
Originally posted by jini

hahah.. yea. except, since i don't use johndae mal to my mom.. i just block it out. i kinda yell back too. i think mom's more scared of me than i am of her. :satisfy:

aww thats not good. Your mom is...your mom...i can imagine getting frustrated, but never yelling back regularly :huh:

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 09-10-2002 06:21 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grumpy

quote:

same here.. glad i'm not the only one cuz i was starting to feel bad. well i still should but yea

Old Post 09-13-2002 05:50 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for grumpy Click here to Send grumpy a Private Message Find more posts by grumpy Add grumpy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM

haha well, i've never realli yelled bak at mai parents. i just take w/e they say and then listen to it if i want or forget it. it works better that way. i realli dun see ne point in yellin bak and creating havoc among my whole family. there's stuff i'd like to say, but sumtymz i realli feel more mature than mai parents cuz i can control maiself and they'll just be yelling and screamin -_-;;

Old Post 09-13-2002 06:06 AM
jini
nan.. yunjiniee da ~

quote:
Originally posted by Crazydeb8ter

aww thats not good. Your mom is...your mom...i can imagine getting frustrated, but never yelling back regularly :huh:

yea... i try not to... but it just comes out. i need a punching bag or something. i can never take my anger out anywhere.

Old Post 09-15-2002 12:49 AM
iLLmaTiC_aNgeL
-huney B-

yea yea, i know its cuz our parents love us but i cant help but feel annoyed and frustrated when they go on a nagging spree..my mom would ask me questions one after the other w/o even givin me a chance to respond to any of them..ugh.. :sleepy:

Old Post 09-15-2002 05:00 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for iLLmaTiC_aNgeL Click here to Send iLLmaTiC_aNgeL a Private Message Find more posts by iLLmaTiC_aNgeL Add iLLmaTiC_aNgeL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote