Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Fashion > Dry Skin?!
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
sArAnGhAeYo012

Dry Skin?!

I have dry skin. and I need to find a good lotion to put on it...I've tried several, but they don't work! Can anyone please help me?! Thanks..

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-21-2002 02:01 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for sArAnGhAeYo012 Click here to Send sArAnGhAeYo012 a Private Message Find more posts by sArAnGhAeYo012 Add sArAnGhAeYo012 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
iTsmeehLita
lita lita

uhm .. lotion for your face or for your body??

i use jergens .. the shave minimizer one ( not sure if its for dry skin?? )

when you're buying lotion .. put some on at the store .. check if it comes out more creamy or watery .. if it comes out thick .. thats your best buy ..

i use ponds moisturizer for my face .. it works ok .. i have to apply like 2 coats though ..

if you have really bad dry skin because of the weather .. you can ask a dermatologist to reccomend you one

Old Post 12-21-2002 02:44 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for iTsmeehLita Click here to Send iTsmeehLita a Private Message Find more posts by iTsmeehLita Add iTsmeehLita to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dalgyal
eGG head :D*

for my face i use clean and clear moisterizer.. and den johnsons baby lotion cream..

and den for everything else [like hands, body, etc], i use juss regular johnsonz baby lotion or tommy girl body lotion.

hehe they seem to work for me.. hope it works for u ^^

Old Post 12-21-2002 04:11 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for dalgyal Click here to Send dalgyal a Private Message Visit dalgyal's homepage! Find more posts by dalgyal Add dalgyal to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

Dry skin is a common reason for seeking medical treatment when the humidity level drops and the air is "dry." Treatment is successful only when you make a few lifestyles changes and, of course, when the humidity level increases.

A hot shower or bath feels great, but it opens your pores and ultimately dries you more. Cool the bath/shower temperature. It helps to start with your normal temperature water then gradually end with the coolest water tolerable.

Use a super-fatted soap. One with an oily base. Caress™ Deodorant is one recommendation.

Don’t linger so long in the water and don’t take so many baths/showers.

Use lotions and moisturizers after a shower/bath to "trap" water in the skin.

Fabric softeners are a common offending agent. Limit or discontinue use when the air is dry.

A humidifier is sometimes helpful, but change the water and clean it frequently.
http://www.ddonnell.com/DrySkin.htm

basicalli, dun overhydrate ur skin by having it come in contact w water too much and use lotions that are very oily so it'll trap the water in ur skin

Old Post 12-21-2002 05:13 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
touch_my_butt
raging hetero

dry weather&dry skin...it rapes hardcore-_-;;...i use my friends Victoria Secret lotion...i tink it werks the best

Old Post 12-21-2002 05:26 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for touch_my_butt Click here to Send touch_my_butt a Private Message Find more posts by touch_my_butt Add touch_my_butt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
redoubt
grasshopper pie

lotion?! why lotion?
drink more WATER!!

Old Post 12-21-2002 06:06 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for redoubt Click here to Send redoubt a Private Message Visit redoubt's homepage! Find more posts by redoubt Add redoubt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote