Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > General > Random Thoughts > Suicide Isn't So Bad, Give It A Chance
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
ajy

Suicide Isn't So Bad, Give It A Chance

Thinking about suicide but you're not sure if it's the right thing to do? Here are some tips to help you decide whether or not killing yourself is a good choice:

1. Do you live at home but your parents are always making you clean your room and do your homework? It's a sure sign that they don't love you and that they want you to kill yourself. Why else would they make you clean your room? What are they going to do next, ground you? Make you wear braces? Don't kid yourself, the message is clear.

2. If you just got out of a bad relationship and you feel like things are never going to get better; you're right. Everyone knows that suicide is the only option, stop procrastinating. Look on the bright side, at least your ex will feel guilty for a couple of minutes--but don't count on it.

3. Depressed? Don't have any friends? I guess nobody told you, but being depressed and feeling lonely isn't normal. Everyone else is happy, and has lots of friends so there must be something wrong with you. Put the prozac away, what you need is rat poison.

4. Spill a drink at a party? Drop a plate of food in a restaurant? Nobody else has to live with that kind of embarrassment; you know what you have to do.

5. Flunked out of college? Don't know algebra? Here's a question you should know the answer to: Flunked out of college + Don't know algebra = Time for _____. Chances are you still don't know the answer, so here's a hint: it starts with an 's' and ends in 'uicide'.

6. Traffic jam? Sometimes bad luck isn't a coincidence. Do you really want to sit in traffic for another half hour? Look on the bright side, if you're a viking you'll be going to Valhalla. Then again, you're probably not, but eternal damnation in hell is probably the next best thing.

7. Telemarketers keep calling? It's easier to hang yourself than to get rid of a telemarketer, am I wrong? If you're lucky, Home Depot might be having a sale on rope. After all, you don't want to die letting people think you weren't frugal.

8. Flu? You realize that there's no cure for the flu, right? Well, no cure that doesn't involve painting the wall with your brains.

9. Flat tire? Do I have to spell it out for you?

10. College application get rejected? Take the hint.

Hope you found this guide helpful, mention it in your suicide note. On second thought, why bother? Nobody will read it.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-03-2003 12:31 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
YaaMaKoh
spiritual life mod

you really wanna kill some people dont you?

Old Post 05-03-2003 04:43 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for YaaMaKoh Click here to Send YaaMaKoh a Private Message Visit YaaMaKoh's homepage! Find more posts by YaaMaKoh Add YaaMaKoh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

hehe

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Old Post 05-03-2003 07:25 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
castle outsider

some of these are rpetty funny..suicide isnt though..

Old Post 05-03-2003 09:19 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:
Originally posted by castle outsider
some of these are rpetty funny..suicide isnt though..

agreed.

-Cromwell

Old Post 05-03-2003 09:59 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

go kill yourself.

Old Post 05-03-2003 10:43 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

quote:
Originally posted by krnxswat
go kill yourself.

wtf?!?! screwyou always says that.... r u screwyou??

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 05-03-2003 11:07 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

quote:
Originally posted by AZN Pinoy BOI

lol.. im was beginning to think that seonho was screwyou also..

1. andrew attempted to acuse seonho of being screwyou
2. screwyou's korean talking sounds similar to seonho's
3. go kill yourself.

hm.. seonho ya~ nuh ni? haha

Old Post 05-04-2003 12:29 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hip hOp Yu Ja

wuh da fuq* -____-ll

"Me I'm into being like #1 Korean, I represent the Seoul and every yellow human being" ... DT...

Old Post 05-04-2003 04:34 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for hip hOp Yu Ja Click here to Send hip hOp Yu Ja a Private Message Find more posts by hip hOp Yu Ja Add hip hOp Yu Ja to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
twinkie
twinkie

quote:
Originally posted by AZN Pinoy BOI

itz me.

Old Post 05-04-2003 04:38 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for twinkie Click here to Send twinkie a Private Message Find more posts by twinkie Add twinkie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

i'm uncertain, but perhaps seon ho accidently posted on the wrong name. He forgot to login as screwyou and thought he was under that name so the post came up under krnxswat. Just to supplement the investigation, not that i really care though enough to take a stance on this.

-Cromwell

Old Post 05-04-2003 05:05 AM
YaaMaKoh
spiritual life mod

its not him

Old Post 05-05-2003 02:57 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for YaaMaKoh Click here to Send YaaMaKoh a Private Message Visit YaaMaKoh's homepage! Find more posts by YaaMaKoh Add YaaMaKoh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

quote:
Originally posted by YaaMaKoh
its not him

JSL Gestapo

IT WASNT HIM, THAT NEVER HAPPENED, SCREWYOU NEVER EXISTED

Old Post 05-05-2003 03:06 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

hahahah

word.

-Cromwell

Old Post 05-05-2003 07:00 AM
krnxkid
ChOibOii

quote:
Originally posted by twinkie
itz me.

itz tru
screwyou is twinkie

Old Post 05-05-2003 01:22 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxkid Click here to Send krnxkid a Private Message Visit krnxkid's homepage! Find more posts by krnxkid Add krnxkid to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
YaaMaKoh
spiritual life mod

screw yous ip is logged to the tappan zee high school, so hes basically posting in school. it can be any one of you tz people

Old Post 05-05-2003 02:22 PM
.aS.|5p!7f!|23
foo oo o o o oo o oo o o

i knew its one of u tz bitches. by the way andrew stole that from this site

Old Post 05-05-2003 03:27 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Click here to Send .aS.|5p!7f!|23 a Private Message Find more posts by .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Add .aS.|5p!7f!|23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

quote:
Originally posted by YaaMaKoh
screw yous ip is logged to the tappan zee high school, so hes basically posting in school. it can be any one of you tz people

remember my thread?

Old Post 05-05-2003 10:28 PM