Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Literature > Of Men and Mice ?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

Of Men and Mice ?

it was a while since i read this book forgot wut it was called lol but yea i liked this book it was pretty funny lol

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-11-2003 08:10 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

yeah i read this in 9th grade... lenny and george lolz the movie cracked me up

Old Post 01-11-2003 08:16 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for UnisMuiMui Click here to Send UnisMuiMui a Private Message Visit UnisMuiMui's homepage! Find more posts by UnisMuiMui Add UnisMuiMui to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by UnisMuiMui
yeah i read this in 9th grade... lenny and george lolz the movie cracked me up

when george shot lenny lol i started crackin -_- lol cause he shot that fool and he was all happy and bang lol

Old Post 01-11-2003 08:18 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

isnt it called OF MICE AND MEN not men and mice?

yea good book tho

Old Post 01-11-2003 09:49 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by TAIgrr
isnt it called OF MICE AND MEN not men and mice?

yea good book tho

jeez you ain't gotta bust me out liek that making all caps and bold jk thanks for the correction

Old Post 01-11-2003 09:57 PM
ajy

i just read that this year 9th, it was only cool when lennie hallucinates

Old Post 01-11-2003 10:28 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by AjY 2k
i just read that this year 9th, it was only cool when lennie hallucinates

haha and when lenny kills the girls lol

Old Post 01-12-2003 12:10 AM
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

quote:
Originally posted by niggoreanboi
jeez you ain't gotta bust me out liek that making all caps and bold jk thanks for the correction

LOL.. sorry alex, i just capped it to er, state that its the title of a book

Old Post 01-12-2003 12:16 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

Our class made a whole lot of jokes about this book.

M: "What was Curley's wife's name?"

A: "I don't think she was important enough to have a name the Author was probably a sexist"

J: "No 'Curley's Wife' is her actual name."

M: "Oh ok, then what was her last name?"

J: "Oh well I guess the Author didn't think she was important enough to give her a last name."

A: "What were any of thier last names?"

M: "Eh, I dunno, they all suck"

Old Post 01-12-2003 12:34 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by TAIgrr
LOL.. sorry alex, i just capped it to er, state that its the title of a book

lol alrighty ^^

Old Post 01-12-2003 12:39 AM
castle outsider

i like beans with ketchup

i rad the book then i saw the movie..both were good

Old Post 01-12-2003 12:45 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

the book wuz so sad nevr saw the movie tho

Old Post 01-12-2003 01:19 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

i read it this year. Hahahaha yeah i like it when Lennie got shot.. it was sad but funny... hahaha and Curly always kept his hand in that glove with vacaline.... ^_^ they say it's for his wife but i know wut itz all about

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 01-12-2003 01:20 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

quote:
Originally posted by AZN Pinoy BOI
i read it this year. Hahahaha yeah i like it when Lennie got shot.. it was sad but funny... hahaha and Curly always kept his hand in that glove with vacaline.... ^_^ they say it's for his wife but i know wut itz all about

Yeah that's pretty funny.

Old Post 01-13-2003 02:21 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

quote:
Originally posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM
the book wuz so sad

it was

Old Post 01-26-2003 07:15 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KrNjJaNgGoO777

yea its pretty good book. but i wonder sometimes wut others or myself would have done in that situation.

Would u kill Lenny..?

Old Post 02-04-2003 07:21 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KrNjJaNgGoO777 Click here to Send KrNjJaNgGoO777 a Private Message Find more posts by KrNjJaNgGoO777 Add KrNjJaNgGoO777 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

yeah i would of killed him, tell him the rabbits were taking over the world first

Old Post 02-04-2003 07:22 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

quote:
Originally posted by KrNjJaNgGoO777

Would u kill Lenny..?

heh as for me, i wouldnt have had the nerves to kill him. maybe run away with him or something. eh =/
well i thought the book was good over all =]

Old Post 02-04-2003 08:55 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hobbes
Be Neutral

the book had its moments... I quite enjoyed reading the book... though, I was upset when george killed lenny...

Old Post 02-13-2003 02:51 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for hobbes Click here to Send hobbes a Private Message Find more posts by hobbes Add hobbes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote