Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Literature > recommend a book
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
ajy

my favorite book was the outsiders

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-17-2002 03:54 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jini
nan.. yunjiniee da ~

The Mixed Up Files of Mrs. Basil E. Frankweiler

whew.. what a mouthful. but it's a good book.

wherever you go, whatever you do
i will be right here waiting for you
whatever it takes or how my heart breaks
i will be right here waiting for you

Old Post 07-29-2002 01:28 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for jini Click here to Send jini a Private Message Visit jini's homepage! Find more posts by jini Add jini to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
huby40
Squeak....

Read Ender's Game. now thats a great book.

Old Post 08-03-2002 04:53 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for huby40 Click here to Send huby40 a Private Message Find more posts by huby40 Add huby40 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

hmmm i liked Animal Farm and Band Of Brothers

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 08-03-2002 05:57 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
huby40
Squeak....

u should watch the miniseries man. my friend taped it, ill see if i can givem to ya.

Old Post 08-03-2002 06:12 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for huby40 Click here to Send huby40 a Private Message Find more posts by huby40 Add huby40 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
junjinluber33

ohhh~ that boy called it book~ i heard its rreeeaalllly good

click^ leave a msg in my chatter box!

team3 biotch! its da group blog

Old Post 08-04-2002 08:00 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for junjinluber33 Click here to Send junjinluber33 a Private Message Visit junjinluber33's homepage! Find more posts by junjinluber33 Add junjinluber33 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HHxEliTE
S2

falling leaves- true story of a unwanted chinese daughter... its realie sad... its even more sad.. wen u know its a TRUE storie...

rebecca-its about a man who's wife died.... but meets a gurl.... and its relaie wahh!.. jess read it...

Old Post 08-07-2002 12:12 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for HHxEliTE Click here to Send HHxEliTE a Private Message Find more posts by HHxEliTE Add HHxEliTE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dekkai
I.D.I.O.T

Red face books??

well...

any kafka book is pretty good

I'm reading FAUST by J.W.Goethe

I really liked the diary of ana frank (if you ask who wrote it you deserve a punch), perfume by patrick süskind, the lost honor of katharina blum by heinrich böll (did I spell it right??), brave new world by aldous huxley, must dawn by sanchez andraka, and others I don't remember now

if you don't find any of those it's because their titles are other (I translated them from spanish)

Old Post 08-24-2002 06:17 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Dekkai Click here to Send Dekkai a Private Message Visit Dekkai's homepage! Find more posts by Dekkai Add Dekkai to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

the best book i have read in a while was the lord of the flies

but that was a few years ago

Old Post 08-29-2002 03:42 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
EviL RicE 666
hee hee! :D

a book that i liked was called "Chinese Cinderella". the story is about a little chinese gir.......it says it all in the title. but its really good. book is by adeline yen mah. :sad: it was sad..

Old Post 08-29-2002 09:30 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for EviL RicE 666 Click here to Send EviL RicE 666 a Private Message Find more posts by EviL RicE 666 Add EviL RicE 666 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HHxEliTE
S2

quote:
Originally posted by EviL RicE 666
a book that i liked was called "Chinese Cinderella". the story is about a little chinese gir.......it says it all in the title. but its really good. book is by adeline yen mah. :sad: it was sad..

ahh.. she wrote falling leaves too... sad.. :sad:

Old Post 09-03-2002 08:17 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for HHxEliTE Click here to Send HHxEliTE a Private Message Find more posts by HHxEliTE Add HHxEliTE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
snowangel
ebOoo

quote:

Sophie's World by Jostein Gaarder (SOO GOOD!!! about philosophy...the first half is kinda boring but the whole thing is just so cool! a must read) [/B]

ahh.. sophie's world was interesting. an intro to philosophy. i thought the LAST half was boring. hehe.. not the first. but all in all.. you learn something with each chapter. recommended.

some good reads are.

-for pleasure

*dean koontz- the door to december/false memory/tick tock
*stephen king's short stories are all good
*judy blume- summer sisters (her adult novel)
*joseph heller- catch-22
*john wyndham- the chrysalids
*helen fielding- bridget jone's diary/the edge of reason
*l.m. montgomery- anne of green gables series
*all roald dahl stuff
*all lewis carroll stuff.

-if you like literature.

*james joyce- the dubliners
*franz kafka- metamorphosis
*katherine mansfield- the garden party
*kate chopin- the awakening

Old Post 09-13-2002 06:53 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for snowangel Click here to Send snowangel a Private Message Find more posts by snowangel Add snowangel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
neXt

1984 - george orwell

Old Post 09-13-2002 02:58 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for neXt Click here to Send neXt a Private Message Find more posts by neXt Add neXt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KawaiiAngel

Westing game was pretty good. And the Bunnicula books. And Green knowe series. HARRY POTTER. lol. Charming Lily was an ok book. Street Lawyer was ok too. Pride and Prejudice was a good book. I don't remember what it was about but i remember liking it. Little princess was too.

Old Post 09-19-2002 11:43 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KawaiiAngel Click here to Send KawaiiAngel a Private Message Find more posts by KawaiiAngel Add KawaiiAngel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote