Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Intellectuals > Enlightenment > If you have come up with any philosophical ideas, you can post it here....
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
ShadowolfXVII
inhellbecauseideserve2b

If you have come up with any philosophical ideas, you can post it here....

If you ask yourself if there is anything more to life, what more could there be? If you get anything more, you will just keep craving for more..... just an idea... and it is probably wrong.....

Why do kamikazee pilotes wear helmets? I think that parents get coal for Christmas to burn their children. Tragedy is when you cut your finger... comedy is when you fall off a sewer pipe and die, (by Mel Brooks) I think that giant lobsters with six pack abs with a tiger heads and in car commercials will take over the world. When i was littlle, i saw a lobster being cooked alive.... Things Dante from DMC would never say: BLAM BLAM CLICK CLICK oops, out of ammo.... I like country ... I wonder if astronauts get blinded on the moon because peole shine their laser pens there...

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-04-2003 09:48 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ShadowolfXVII Click here to Send ShadowolfXVII a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowolfXVII Add ShadowolfXVII to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

human nature is too diverse to generalize in one single answer

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Old Post 03-04-2003 11:11 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ShadowolfXVII
inhellbecauseideserve2b

I think in general, humans are evil and should have never been put on the earth..... the whol world would be better off without us

Why do kamikazee pilotes wear helmets? I think that parents get coal for Christmas to burn their children. Tragedy is when you cut your finger... comedy is when you fall off a sewer pipe and die, (by Mel Brooks) I think that giant lobsters with six pack abs with a tiger heads and in car commercials will take over the world. When i was littlle, i saw a lobster being cooked alive.... Things Dante from DMC would never say: BLAM BLAM CLICK CLICK oops, out of ammo.... I like country ... I wonder if astronauts get blinded on the moon because peole shine their laser pens there...

Old Post 03-08-2003 02:50 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ShadowolfXVII Click here to Send ShadowolfXVII a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowolfXVII Add ShadowolfXVII to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

i can't begin to answer your post without being engulfed in teh pool of subjectivity you've just unleashed...ugh

-Cromwell

Old Post 03-09-2003 09:52 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

quote:
Originally posted by ShadowolfXVII
I think in general, humans are evil and should have never been put on the earth..... the whol world would be better off without us

maybe just u......i would hav 2 go completely go against ur idea because for those people who are "save the rain forest" types shut up.if humans never existed then the life on this planet would been a waste. its all a freaken cycle of animals eatin each other witout us. it would be an ongoin pointless cycle. we may waste but hell we make the life in this world interesting.

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 03-09-2003 11:14 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

quote:
Originally posted by aznkid1008
if humans never existed then the life on this planet would been a waste. its all a freaken cycle of animals eatin each other witout us. it would be an ongoin pointless cycle. we may waste but hell we make the life in this world interesting.

congratulations, you have just become the recipient of the "most retarded post" award.

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 03-09-2003 11:20 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:
its all a freaken cycle of animals eatin each other witout us. it would be an ongoin pointless cycle. we may waste but hell we make the life in this world interesting.

i love the idea you have brought up. This idea never seems to get across when i bring it up. Anyway, the only thing i would change is that i would change the "would" in the second sentence to "is." (and whatever other grammatical changes would need ot be made to make it correct).

And, i liked this part of the post victor hehe , thoughi can see where you are coming from. The theme of animalism just sounds so enticing hehe.

-Cromwell

Old Post 03-09-2003 11:20 PM
kangg fu

here are a couple from the wisdom of Bruce Lee:
- No-mindedness is to to employ the whole mind we use eyes when we rest them upon various objects but make no special effor to take anything in

- The less promise and potency in the self, the more imperative is the need for pride. One is proud when he identifies himself with an imaginary seld; the core of pride is self-rejection

- Quiescense and nonactivity; not seeking the actual but taking the empty

- Outward change does not move the mind- move foward in harmony with the fluctuating movements of the cosmic spirit

one more..

- Greatness of yielding illustrated by water: Nothing in the world is more yielding and softer than water; yet it penetrates the hardest. Insubstantial, it enters where no room is. It is so fine that it is impossible to grasp a hanful of it; strike it, yet it does not suffer hurt; stab it, and it is not wounded

i have a million more but not enough time nor space...Bruce Lee defines wisdom

Old Post 03-10-2003 05:27 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kangg fu Click here to Send kangg fu a Private Message Find more posts by kangg fu Add kangg fu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

quote:
Originally posted by PsychoSnowman
i love the idea you have brought up. This idea never seems to get across when i bring it up. Anyway, the only thing i would change is that i would change the "would" in the second sentence to "is." (and whatever other grammatical changes would need ot be made to make it correct).

so i suck wit grammer
and wtf i didnt kno i was nominated for this award! man i dont even hav a speech prepared uhh i like to thank debtor and to those who ran against me like that other guy spammin stupid posts on the random section. i feel so honored will i get the title next 2 me name? hey debtor i'll return the favor by nominatin u for the biggest asshole in jusunlee.com j/k j/k

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 03-10-2003 09:33 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

quote:
i feel so honored will i get the title next 2 me name?

sure

quote:
hey debtor i'll return the favor by nominatin u for the biggest asshole in jusunlee.com j/k j/k

speaking of whom, where is our illustrious Mr. "Debtor?"

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 03-10-2003 09:40 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:
so i suck wit grammer

no...you don't, and i wasn't correcting your grammar, i was saying i didn't agree completely with the idea you posed in that it would be an animalistic society or whatever but i said it IS meaning that it is right now and always was. I wasn't pointing out a grammar mistake...far from it, i was concurring and then adding to it. *sigh*

-Cromwell

Old Post 03-10-2003 10:27 PM
aznkid1008
God is my judge

quote:
Originally posted by PsychoSnowman
no...you don't, and i wasn't correcting your grammar, i was saying i didn't agree completely with the idea you posed in that it would be an animalistic society or whatever but i said it IS meaning that it is right now and always was. I wasn't pointing out a grammar mistake...far from it, i was concurring and then adding to it. *sigh*

lol i was kiddin
the whole post was sarcasm wit the award and crap ^^

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 03-10-2003 11:41 PM
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:
lol i was kiddin
the whole post was sarcasm wit the award and crap ^^

i know....

god, what are you talking about? You quoted my post, and say you suck at grammar as if in remorse shown by the emoticon, and then you turn around and say it's sarcastic? i knew the rest of the post was sarcastic of course, but the first sentence just can't be...it doesn't make any sense...what does it mean? i have no idea what you are talking about.

-Cromwell

Old Post 03-10-2003 11:55 PM
ShadowolfXVII
inhellbecauseideserve2b

We die, and then we go to heaven or hell (or some other place, or you are reborn, or whatever you think)..... What then?

Old Post 03-15-2003 04:46 PM
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

wouldn't that make it cyclical? i mean, the what then is just a continuing of the cycle.

-Cromwell

Old Post 03-15-2003 06:35 PM
ShadowolfXVII
inhellbecauseideserve2b

if there was world peace, there would be negative things... many animals would die out because its a violent action to kill something.... the clircle of life would be broken, and things that deserve to live, die.... and only vegeterians would live.... i wish there were no wars though...

Old Post 03-17-2003 09:07 PM
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:
Originally posted by ShadowolfXVII
, and things that deserve to live, die

nothing "deserves" to live. So i have no problem with your idea.

here's a thought of though: life would be so much simpler if it were harder to survive.

-Cromwell

Old Post 03-17-2003 09:09 PM
Spuzzter

quote:
if there was world peace, there would be negative things

Shouldn't this raise a flag for the grammer po-lice?

Old Post 03-17-2003 10:09 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Spuzzter Click here to Send Spuzzter a Private Message Find more posts by Spuzzter Add Spuzzter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:
Originally posted by Spuzzter
Shouldn't this raise a flag for the grammer po-lice?

haha, where's kryogenix when we need him!

-Cromwell

Old Post 03-17-2003 10:18 PM
micron
all i need is a miracle

heres some, from my journal entries.

quote:
Everyone experiences a hunger for something that will really satisfy; only to find it in brief intervals that never seems to last.

quote:
The sense of progress is misleading. It is only in circles we’re traveling - the diameter so great that the journey ahead seemingly leads forward.

Old Post 04-13-2003 11:28 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for micron Click here to Send micron a Private Message Find more posts by micron Add micron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote