Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Intellectuals > Enlightenment > Dreams .. questions
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

Dreams .. questions

Whats the chemistry behind dreams?How does a person form images and stories when theyre asleep?

Does it mean something when certain people pop out in your dreams?

What does it mean when you die in your dream? or when youre close to dying?

Are dreams trying to tell us something.. or are they just there?

Can dreams be interpreted?

I want to know answers to these questions .. soo curious.. these days im having a lot of crazy dreams.. i wanna know..

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-17-2003 12:00 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

not sure about why people have dreams.. but alot of people believe in weird things wen they have a dream.

these are just 2 that alotta people told me.. including my mom..

when you die in your dream, something good will happen (or someones getting married.)

when you see ddong in your dreams, you will make money that day.

i dunt know if its real or not, but something realli good did happen wen i died in my dreams.. dont know about the second one because i never had that sort of dream.

Old Post 05-24-2003 01:43 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Yu Lin

Dreams are window's into your own thoughts. Think of a dream as a really complicated html script. You can see it, but u wont quite understand it till later. They usually reveal how you're really feeling at the time, because the origins of dreams have been scientifically proven to be located in the subconscience.

Old Post 05-24-2003 04:33 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Yu Lin Click here to Send Yu Lin a Private Message Visit Yu Lin's homepage! Find more posts by Yu Lin Add Yu Lin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

If you have a dream about an old man taking you into a back alley with one of those crank drill thingys and he sticks it into your ass and cranks it…

Interpretation
No 1: You will have a hot wife
No 2: You will become a carpenter

Actually I'm just joking.

Old Post 05-25-2003 10:00 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
YaaMaKoh
spiritual life mod

quote:
Originally posted by Yu Lin
Dreams are window's into your own thoughts. Think of a dream as a really complicated html script. You can see it, but u wont quite understand it till later. They usually reveal how you're really feeling at the time, because the origins of dreams have been scientifically proven to be located in the subconscience.

hm.. i haven't thought of it that way... very nice interpretation.

Old Post 06-02-2003 02:38 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for YaaMaKoh Click here to Send YaaMaKoh a Private Message Visit YaaMaKoh's homepage! Find more posts by YaaMaKoh Add YaaMaKoh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

I think a lot about what dreams mean too and some of those questions, I wish I knew the answer to...

but different people believe different things about dreams.

for instance, the Hmong believe that:
1. if you dream of some one dying, then that means the person is well and healthy again
2. you lose teeth or some one else loses teeth, they're going to lose money
3. red numbers = $$$

and so on...

but I think you have certain dreams when you think about a person or something you deeply feel about.

Old Post 06-02-2003 06:10 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

quote:
Originally posted by Ladi Jay
1. if you dream of some one dying, then that means the person is

Yeah I've heard that and also have heard that it means the person will die.

So the person will either get better or die.

I don't really know much about dreams so I just make up interpretations.

Just like these guys:

Joe: So one time I saw a dog eat a piece of string and it was taking a crap and there were pieces of poop on the string coming out of it’s butt, it was mad gross.

Chuck: That means you have an attraction to caged animals

Joe: No this really happened, it wasn’t a dream

Chuck: Doesn’t matter, you still like animals

Ok maybe not really.

Old Post 06-02-2003 09:14 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
OneWeCallOMEGA

Dreams are basicly complex combinations of all that your 5 senses detect. However, for those strange dreams where you wake up in a cold sweat or shaking or something (I once had one where I dreampt about a vcr and woke up totally freaked out for no reason) those are caused by anywhere from:

1. (Saw this on an hbo documentary about miracles by god) That there is a part of your brain that causes these effects, the same part that is supposedly said to generate religion. Just random hallucinations that seem very important and meaningful, but really mean nothing (much like stories in the bible 0.o).

2.Catching a cold (Whenever I get sick I get strange dreams)

3.Something you heavily think about daily, like a girl/boyfriend or someone that pisses you off a lot.

4.A random build of recent images, thoughts and emotions combined into a unique image.

And probably a million other reasons (I'm no expert on the subject lol) but I am interested in why some people have black and white dreams and some have colored. Anyone know?

Old Post 06-14-2003 01:27 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for OneWeCallOMEGA Click here to Send OneWeCallOMEGA a Private Message Find more posts by OneWeCallOMEGA Add OneWeCallOMEGA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote