Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Love and Dating > Eh..
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
hacksign

Eh..

Why do girls not like younger guys? -__-

i mean, i have this one crush that is a year older
than me and she thinks i'm still in elementary school.

She says a lot of stuff that might seem like she likes me
(i trust u, i like only talking to you, blah blah blah blah)
but in reality, she would tell me shes too old for me...
well not directly but in a sense. eh yeah.. anyways
as of now, i'm just plain confused on what to do.

edit.

And no. It's not my other crush *COUGH* supra '02 w/ twin turbo from Fast and the furious *COUGH*

Last edited by hacksign on 05-21-2003 at 01:29 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-21-2003 01:27 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for hacksign Click here to Send hacksign a Private Message Find more posts by hacksign Add hacksign to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
princesszinza

girls don't like younger guys cuz for the most part they just seem so dweeby and.....young. Girls mature faster than boys for the most part. Think about it, there are still guys in high school playing with Yu Gi Oh cards and wearing t-shirts with computer company names on them. Girls are just so much more advanced. That's why we like the older guys. Also older guys have more money and can takek us on better dates

Old Post 05-21-2003 02:47 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for princesszinza Click here to Send princesszinza a Private Message Find more posts by princesszinza Add princesszinza to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rhymester*
$$$$$$$$$$$

cos girls like maturity. and also its kind of psychological, if i go out with a younger guy, no matter what i think, he IS younger than me. but on the other hand, who cares, age is just a number. so it all depends on the girl and how she thinks of it.

of cos i prefer older guys too

Old Post 05-21-2003 02:58 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for rhymester* Click here to Send rhymester* a Private Message Find more posts by rhymester* Add rhymester* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hacksign

quote:
Originally posted by princesszinza
girls don't like younger guys cuz for the most part they just seem so dweeby and.....young. Girls mature faster than boys for the most part. Think about it, there are still guys in high school playing with Yu Gi Oh cards and wearing t-shirts with computer company names on them. Girls are just so much more advanced. That's why we like the older guys. Also older guys have more money and can takek us on better dates

that doesn't make me immature or poor (although i think if girls only go for your wallet then thats just some bs.) but i'll admit i'm very mature for my age.

Old Post 05-21-2003 03:31 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for hacksign Click here to Send hacksign a Private Message Find more posts by hacksign Add hacksign to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

quote:
Originally posted by hacksign
that doesn't make me immature or poor (although i think if girls only go for your wallet then thats just some bs.) but i'll admit i'm very mature for my age.

how old are you?
i would want an older guy rather than a younger one.
my unni..she's born in 85..and she likes 87 boys. depends on the girl.

Old Post 05-21-2003 03:57 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kRypTic_nABi Click here to Send kRypTic_nABi a Private Message Find more posts by kRypTic_nABi Add kRypTic_nABi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tm11
down by law

quote:

Age isn't always directly correlated to maturity. In my dating history, I've only gone out with older girls, the most 2 years older and the youngest 1 year older. Age wasn't a very big problem in all my relationships except one, but that was because of other circumstances, and it only developed into a dillemma in the end-stage of the relationship. I'm not that much more mature than others my age, and I have, and have had, interests that may be considered "immature", but they're rather commonplace among others my age, and I don't really care how they're percieved.

Your generalization on how there are immature boys is laughable. You say girls are more advanced and mature yet your rationale for why older guys is better smacks of shallowness and immaturity on your behalf. I realize your examples are just that, examples, but they don't reflect maturity. Having so-called "mature" tastes and being mature are two very different things. A lot of girls I know have tastes of women much older than them, but all I see and hear from them is incessant chatter, giggling, and eating. Not to be misogynistic (this is not a representation of all girls, by far), but that's really all that these girls do.

Anyways, hacksign,
from one who's only dated older women, just take it slow. If age is going to be a factor in your relationship, then make sure that you two talk about it early on, and that it doesn't bother you two. From what you said about this girl, it's gonna be an uphill battle man. Just keep being her friend, and spit your game, haha. Sorry, this isn't really much help.

Last edited by tm11 on 05-21-2003 at 04:09 AM

Old Post 05-21-2003 04:02 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tm11 Click here to Send tm11 a Private Message Find more posts by tm11 Add tm11 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
psyTeK ver. 2.0
face the facts kid.

quote:

face the facts kid. just the fact that you stood there in front of all of us claiming you're "mature for your age" means you still have a long way to go. if she doesn't turn you down for your maturity, i'm sure she'll definitely turn you down because of your dormant ego.

Old Post 05-21-2003 04:06 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for psyTeK ver. 2.0 Click here to Send psyTeK ver. 2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by psyTeK ver. 2.0 Add psyTeK ver. 2.0 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

quote:
Originally posted by psyTeK ver. 2.0
face the facts kid. just the fact that you stood there in front of all of us claiming you're "mature for your age" means you still have a long way to go. if she doesn't turn you down for your maturity, i'm sure she'll definitely turn you down because of your dormant ego.

how does him saying that he's mature for his age mean he's not? or still have along way to go? i say i'm mature for my age becuz i knoe i am. i don't see how you got the idea of him having a long way to go after he said that he was mature for his age. [eh..sorry for repeating myself]

Old Post 05-21-2003 04:13 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kRypTic_nABi Click here to Send kRypTic_nABi a Private Message Find more posts by kRypTic_nABi Add kRypTic_nABi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hacksign

quote:
Originally posted by psyTeK ver. 2.0

i'm not standing nor am i claiming. I am stating that I am not a little kid that likes yu gi oh cards or whatever.
Please don't misunderstand me, i didn't post this just to show everyone
how dormant my ego is. I do respect your opinion on the matter,
however it was not necessary to tell me that she will turn me
down because i'm self centered.

If you wanna tell me facts then get your sources correct next time
or else i should be the one calling you 'kid'

edit.

Thank you for the advice everyone.

Last edited by hacksign on 05-21-2003 at 05:47 AM

Old Post 05-21-2003 05:42 AM
psyTeK ver. 2.0
face the facts kid.

quote:
Originally posted by kRypTic_nABi
how does him saying that he's mature for his age mean he's not? or still have along way to go? i say i'm mature for my age becuz i knoe i am. i don't see how you got the idea of him having a long way to go after he said that he was mature for his age. [eh..sorry for repeating myself]

instead of taking what i say at face value, you need to do some inside thinking and figure some of the points i try to get across on your own. he has a long way to go because he needs to respond by analyzing the things he might need to improve upon instead of standing there saying he's mature for his age. i took what he said about the girl, and how she said he still thinks he's in elementary school, and used that to conclude that he ISN'T mature enough to handle an older girl. why did i? when someone older than you doesn't take you seriously or sees you as a younger brother/sister figure, there will ALWAYS be a reason they do. you cannot dodge this fact by 'acting' mature or claiming to be mature, because in the eyes of other people you won't be.

basically i attacked him for his lack of humility, which is an essential part of good character. one statement like that tells you a lot about a person, whether in actual words or writing.

face the facts.

Old Post 05-21-2003 06:04 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for psyTeK ver. 2.0 Click here to Send psyTeK ver. 2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by psyTeK ver. 2.0 Add psyTeK ver. 2.0 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

anywaaaays....

it's not every girl that don't like to date younger guys... some girls do, some girls don't. just like how some guys do and some guys don't. what you said is very generalized.

but I'd agree, girls like maturity in guys, that's why most of them date older guys...

Old Post 05-21-2003 06:26 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hacksign

Simply you can't just judge me because i "claimed" to be mature.
Theres a lot of things you don't know about me and obviously same thing goes about you. I don't need to hear anyone telling me what a fool im making myself without even getting the chance to understand who i am. You know 0 about me. Face that fact.

*note: actions mean more than words no matter how you look at it.*

I respect what you say but its something that i do not what i want to hear about my personal behavior cause i can do the same as well and tell you that your punk ass kid that thinks you know everything. Remember, that statement isn't true but i'm only trying to prove a point.

As for improving on the matter, I have taken all your advices into consideration. I am only standing up for myself because YOU attacked me with false accusations.

And honestly, I don't want to start a flame war with you because I know your smart enough to understand this, if not, then just please do me a favor and shutup kid.

Edit.

in the end, i always lose.

In conclusion, she did not accept me,
but she loved me enough to be there
for me and all i did was leave her
cause i cannot see life in that way.

no one understands this cause everyone is
blind.

-close this topic. Thank you.

Last edited by hacksign on 05-21-2003 at 08:33 PM

Old Post 05-21-2003 07:54 PM
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

quote:
Simply you can't just judge me because i "claimed" to be mature.
Theres a lot of things you don't know about me and obviously same thing goes about you. I don't need to hear anyone telling me what a fool im making myself without even getting the chance to understand who i am. You know 0 about me. Face that fact.

*note: actions mean more than words no matter how you look at it.*

I respect what you say but its something that i do not what i want to hear about my personal behavior cause i can do the same as well and tell you that your punk ass kid that thinks you know everything. Remember, that statement isn't true but i'm only trying to prove a point.

As for improving on the matter, I have taken all your advices into consideration. I am only standing up for myself because YOU attacked me with false accusations.

And honestly, I don't want to start a flame war with you because I know your smart enough to understand this, if not, then just please do me a favor and shutup kid.

Edit.

I've never been loved before, in this way.
... cause in the end, i always lose.

aiya, don't waste your time... TRUST ME when I say this, no matter how many times you tell psytek that he doesn't know you, he still does (in his state of mind) . TRUST ME. he's smart, he's sooo smart! he knows everything about you!

Old Post 05-21-2003 08:30 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hacksign

quote:
Originally posted by Ladi Jay
aiya, don't waste your time... TRUST ME when I say this, no matter how many times you tell psytek that he doesn't know you, he still does (in his state of mind) . TRUST ME. he's smart, he's sooo smart! he knows everything about you!

he only knows bullshit.

no one understands me, no matter how smart you are.

and if you were in my position now, you still won't understand me.

honestly. only one person i trust 100% understands me and it hurts me seeing everyone else being so blind.

Last edited by hacksign on 05-21-2003 at 08:43 PM

Old Post 05-21-2003 08:41 PM
.aS.|5p!7f!|23
foo oo o o o oo o oo o o

quote:
Your generalization on how there are immature boys is laughable. You say girls are more advanced and mature yet your rationale for why older guys is better smacks of shallowness and immaturity on your behalf. I realize your examples are just that, examples, but they don't reflect maturity. Having so-called "mature" tastes and being mature are two very different things. A lot of girls I know have tastes of women much older than them, but all I see and hear from them is incessant chatter, giggling, and eating. Not to be misogynistic (this is not a representation of all girls, by far), but that's really all that these girls do.
omg the EXACT thing i was gonna say

Old Post 05-21-2003 09:29 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Click here to Send .aS.|5p!7f!|23 a Private Message Find more posts by .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Add .aS.|5p!7f!|23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
princesszinza

Well of course I'm generalizing. I've known some freshman and sophmore boys who were very mature and some college age guys who are complete assholes. But, for the most part I stand by what I said. You might not like my examples but YOU KNOW what I'm talking about....come on, you've seen it yourselves...

Another thing about younger guys is that they tend to come on a little to strong for sex. I know that young guys and older guys both want it but older guys usually don't come on so strong at first.

Old Post 05-21-2003 09:41 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for princesszinza Click here to Send princesszinza a Private Message Find more posts by princesszinza Add princesszinza to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:
Originally posted by Ladi Jay

he doensn't know you, he never ever claimed. He's told you so many times it doesn't matter if he knows you, he's criticizing your actions not your character as a whole. I am baffled you still don't realize this. He doesn't nkow you, he knows your actions, that's all he needs to say waht he does with substantial credibility.

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Old Post 05-21-2003 10:53 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

quote:
Originally posted by PsychoSnowman
he doensn't know you, he never ever claimed. He's told you so many times it doesn't matter if he knows you, he's criticizing your actions not your character as a whole. I am baffled you still don't realize this. He doesn't nkow you, he knows your actions, that's all he needs to say waht he does with substantial credibility.

goodness, I was being sarcastic... and siding with hacksign

Old Post 05-23-2003 09:25 PM
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

quote:

Do you think people who crack jokes about suicide are immature?

Old Post 05-24-2003 01:31 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
princesszinza

If you're referrring to yourself and that post.....well, yeah......

Old Post 05-24-2003 06:05 AM