Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Pictures > Personal Pictures > Im a NewBiE!
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Tengoku

Im a NewBiE!

I've been surfing this site for like about two days and I found some great pics of many singers and great people. Since I was staring at many of your pics here on this page. I thought it wouldn't be fair if you guys couldn't see me and I could see you... sooo ne ways... heres a pic of me... ^-^

Tengoku has attached this image:

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-15-2002 01:43 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Tengoku Click here to Send Tengoku a Private Message Find more posts by Tengoku Add Tengoku to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tengoku

More Recent Pic I just took a min ago

Heres a pic that I took recently since that other one is pretty old.

Old Post 05-15-2002 01:44 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Tengoku Click here to Send Tengoku a Private Message Find more posts by Tengoku Add Tengoku to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

heh~welcome to da forums..have fun postin..

btw..cute pic..ur hair lOoks sOo kOo

Old Post 05-15-2002 01:44 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kRypTic_nABi Click here to Send kRypTic_nABi a Private Message Find more posts by kRypTic_nABi Add kRypTic_nABi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

i like ur hair :thumbup:

Old Post 05-15-2002 01:48 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WhiteLee
"Oh we totally have to."

Hahaha shweet hair.
welcome welcome!

"Before and After" Ayumi Hamasaki

Old Post 05-15-2002 01:52 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteLee Click here to Send WhiteLee a Private Message Visit WhiteLee's homepage! Find more posts by WhiteLee Add WhiteLee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

I like the hair... It's got a Super Saiyan touch to it... Haha.. cute!

Old Post 05-15-2002 02:05 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

hahaha thats kool hair can i call u flami? lolz j/k

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 05-15-2002 03:04 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tengoku

Wow... never got so many comments on my hair before.. :satisfy: you guys are pretty funny... over here where im from, my hair aint that special

Old Post 05-15-2002 04:49 PM
sangxjin

Super Saiya Jin x 2!

Props To Huby

Old Post 05-15-2002 04:54 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tengoku

heres my old hair when im not powered up... before it turns red! Its my normal mode but I can't shoot big fireballs when im in this mode

Old Post 05-15-2002 05:27 PM
Tengoku

These last two pics are sorta old.... ne ways.. you can say this is another sayajin mode :omg: just when you thought I dint have ne more modes my hair is burgundy here... I like red better though....

Old Post 05-15-2002 05:45 PM
MellowYellow

whoa that's some tall hair!

haha thas cool~ how much gel do you actually use?

well welcome to the forums and have fun!

last pic you look like you have blue eyes ^^............... do you? o.O

Old Post 05-15-2002 05:46 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
junjinluber33

quote:
Originally posted by MellowYellow
last pic you look like you have blue eyes ^^............... do you? o.O

yup yup! they look kinda like contacts to me though... real blue eyes are kinda pearly. i want blue contacts! *jealous...

click^ leave a msg in my chatter box!

team3 biotch! its da group blog

Old Post 05-15-2002 05:57 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for junjinluber33 Click here to Send junjinluber33 a Private Message Visit junjinluber33's homepage! Find more posts by junjinluber33 Add junjinluber33 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tengoku

I don't really have blue eyes... I have dark brown eyes... but I have many different contact colors... blue, green, liiight brown, clear, grey... and the one here.. this is one of my fav...

*note.. I don't use a lot of gel... its just that, its bleached so much that it acts highly to gel

Old Post 05-15-2002 09:04 PM
WhiteLee
"Oh we totally have to."

Where's the fire?!
Hahaha...that was stupid...
Your hair kinda reminded me of fire...ya know...yeah...aeight...I'm retarded of any humorous remarks tonight.

"Before and After" Ayumi Hamasaki

Old Post 05-16-2002 02:07 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteLee Click here to Send WhiteLee a Private Message Visit WhiteLee's homepage! Find more posts by WhiteLee Add WhiteLee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote