Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Education > School Life > C0LLEGE in 2WKS!!!!!
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
yur_swt_angel
:)

C0LLEGE in 2WKS!!!!!

*screams* wow.. lmao.. college in 2 wks.. i move in my dorm in 2wkz.. and then school starts 2 days after.. *SiGH* i wanna move in right now! but i don't wanna start school till.. anuder yr or so.. hahaha :D

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-08-2004 06:52 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for yur_swt_angel Click here to Send yur_swt_angel a Private Message Find more posts by yur_swt_angel Add yur_swt_angel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
merdawg
: My Avatar is So CUTE :

where are u going to school?

"Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable. " - Bruce Lee

Old Post 08-08-2004 05:43 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for merdawg Click here to Send merdawg a Private Message Find more posts by merdawg Add merdawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

Haha. Same here... moving into dorms on the 23rd. I'm half excited and not. Just intimidated by how the classes are going to be.

So yea... what school are you going to be at?

Old Post 08-09-2004 12:01 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

i wanan move out so i can smoke all i want

but yea i'm thinking about droppin out of community college and go to wyotech or sequioa institute to be a mechanic

Last edited by niggoreanboi on 08-09-2004 at 12:23 AM

Old Post 08-09-2004 12:20 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

its aight..no biggie

Old Post 08-09-2004 01:40 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by tea
its aight..no biggie

it's small haha esp with roommate just have a row for peopel to walk lol

Old Post 08-09-2004 05:16 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aaqthree
3 Newtons

I move in three weeks from tomorrow.

Old Post 08-09-2004 06:07 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aaqthree Click here to Send aaqthree a Private Message Find more posts by aaqthree Add aaqthree to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kiggaplease

I didn't have a summer break RAWR

Old Post 08-09-2004 08:46 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kiggaplease Click here to Send kiggaplease a Private Message Find more posts by kiggaplease Add kiggaplease to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

dorm year was ok. didnt mind it too much. especially cuz i lived on the top floor..and i could make as much noise as i wanted to.
after my first year...i got an apartment. and i still have my own apartment.

Old Post 08-10-2004 07:09 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

good luck and have fun

thank god i dont ever have to deal with dorms

Old Post 08-16-2004 03:57 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for UnisMuiMui Click here to Send UnisMuiMui a Private Message Visit UnisMuiMui's homepage! Find more posts by UnisMuiMui Add UnisMuiMui to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:
Originally posted by UnisMuiMui
good luck and have fun

thank god i dont ever have to deal with dorms

interesting, what do they have over at the institute you attend? Or, do you just always live off campus?

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Old Post 08-16-2004 05:48 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

quote:
Originally posted by PsychoSnowman
interesting, what do they have over at the institute you attend? Or, do you just always live off campus?

our school is too damn small to have dorms. but my school has arrangements with private apartment complexes to use as "student housing." so all my roommates go to my school and my still ave RA's and rules and whatnot. but it doesnt really matter cuz everyone break the stupid rules. and RAs dont check alot anyway.

Old Post 08-16-2004 06:42 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for UnisMuiMui Click here to Send UnisMuiMui a Private Message Visit UnisMuiMui's homepage! Find more posts by UnisMuiMui Add UnisMuiMui to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

i saw my RA like twice during the whole freshman year. he was graduating, so he didnt really care

Old Post 08-16-2004 09:45 PM