Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Education > School Life > Just want to get my point across.
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
TorrentialVVind
Kyuubi!

Post Just want to get my point across.

I didn't really know a better place to put this.. but, yeah.

Well.. it's been a while since I first noticed this, but I figured it was about time I got some help. Well, I play tennis.. and it feels like I have to try harder than other people to get a little attention.. and respect. I get a lot of attention, but not because of tennis, but only because I'm small in size. "Oh, Yeah, Toshi! Nice shot!" I didn't even get it over the net... When somebody else hits the ball into the net, nothing is said. I'm always pitied.. in some sort of way. That doesn't happen in my schoolwork, though. I already gave my teachers that first impression of being "a good kid.." or what not.
I feel like I always have to try harder than another person, or I have to rely on somebody else's help all the time. When people look at me, it doesn't really spark that image where I'm really good at something. It may even lead them to believe that I'm an annoying little kid that always needs help or something. I just want people to notice me for who I am.. what I'm made of. I want them to know.. that I'm not living just to annoy people and ask for help... that I can do stuff by myself and I can make myself stronger in my own ways.
I asked my friend what Naruto character I related to the most. Based on this, I thought I was more like Naruto, who wants people to recognize his skills and acknowledge him, but my friend had told me I was more like Konohamaru, who is rather a small and plain character, whose grandfather was an important person of the village. That really pissed me off. To be seen from only my size, by my own friend. It's like I'm being judged or something... like I'm not important. Whatever I do is good, simply because I'm only "a child" to them. It's like when a kid draws something for their mother, and even though the mother knows that the drawing is absolutely crappy, she praises the kid anyway, saying it's great and everything.
You see, I don't want any more of that in my life, and I'm not going to eat a crap load of vegetables just so that people notice me. Sure, I act like an idiot sometimes for attention.. but I just want to give off that kind of image.. because I'd rather be taken in as just an idiot than an idiot that always needs help getting to his feet.

I just wanted my point across... and if you read this whole thing, maybe you'll understand what I'm going through. Thanks for reading it..

I want to make a Naruto banner. ._.; That's in construction.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-11-2004 08:40 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TorrentialVVind Click here to Send TorrentialVVind a Private Message Find more posts by TorrentialVVind Add TorrentialVVind to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

I'm not exactly sure how to help you out, but perhaps your actions are also influencing people's view of you. Your actions probably influence your image as well.

Old Post 04-12-2004 03:36 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

Re: Just want to get my point across.

I can't even start picking you apart. You're an overall semi-pathetic (you're almost there, close), attention seeking person. Its kind of amazing how self infatuated you are. You take everything around you as a personal offense, which if you havent realized by now, is a mistake.

quote:
I just want people to notice me for who I am.. what I'm made of. I want them to know.. that I'm not living just to annoy people and ask for help... that I can do stuff by myself and I can make myself stronger in my own ways.

You're actions sure as hell dont reflect you're mindset. Go back to playing tennis and crying on the inside

I just read the part about your friend and you discussing which character you relate to the most, and i would have way too much fun replying to that. So lets leave it at that

Old Post 04-12-2004 05:01 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TorrentialVVind
Kyuubi!

It's not like I can help it.. when I look in the mirror.. it's like I don't want to be me anymore. I don't want to hate myself.. but I let my mind take over and let that do everything. It's like I have no control over myself.. and because my actions might reflect on certain stuff.. maybe I should just sit down, and be quiet, act normal..? I let my emotions get carried away.. and every little thing that someone says or does.. it ends up hurting me in one way. Soon enough, I have this huge grudge. I feel so confused.. and worst of all, I don't even like myself that much.

Old Post 04-12-2004 03:46 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TorrentialVVind Click here to Send TorrentialVVind a Private Message Find more posts by TorrentialVVind Add TorrentialVVind to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

start doing drugs.

Old Post 04-12-2004 03:56 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TorrentialVVind
Kyuubi!

Kay.

Old Post 04-12-2004 06:59 PM
ajy

quote:
Originally posted by TorrentialVVind
Kay.

NICE SHOT

Old Post 04-12-2004 07:31 PM
TorrentialVVind
Kyuubi!

Yeay. Acid.

Old Post 04-13-2004 09:59 PM
MaGiKToToRo
~dance~

yeah at least people pay attention to u U should feel lucky.

Hate less, love more;
And all good things are yours."

-Sweedish Proverb

aim: MaGiKToToRo
xanga: MaGiKToToRo

Old Post 04-16-2004 04:45 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MaGiKToToRo Click here to Send MaGiKToToRo a Private Message Visit MaGiKToToRo's homepage! Find more posts by MaGiKToToRo Add MaGiKToToRo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

quote:
Originally posted by MaGiKToToRo
yeah at least people pay attention to u U should feel lucky.

UGH! SHUT THE FUCK UP! stop lookin down and open up ur fricken eyes, no one "pays attention" 2 u, cuz of ur atitude of life, everyone is scared and fed up with it "do u hate me?" "did i do something wrong? i'm so sry" "why isn't she talking 2 me?" why don't u take the first step other than waiting for someone, u can't b "Mr. popular" which obviously u want 2 be, without stepping out and taking a chance

yeah i notice that 2 toshi, that many people pity u, even i do sometimes, i guess just looking at u and seeing how little u r, people feel like u need more help than others.

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 04-18-2004 06:13 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

Trying to see what anime character you resemble the most? Wow dude, that's pretty fucking sad.

Ajy is spot on; stop your self-indulgent whining and deal with it.

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 04-20-2004 11:56 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MaGiKToToRo
~dance~

hm at tennis u fool around a lot maybe if u worked on ur stroke and toned down a little people would think ur serious and take u seriously

Hate less, love more;
And all good things are yours."

-Sweedish Proverb

aim: MaGiKToToRo
xanga: MaGiKToToRo

Old Post 04-22-2004 05:02 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MaGiKToToRo Click here to Send MaGiKToToRo a Private Message Visit MaGiKToToRo's homepage! Find more posts by MaGiKToToRo Add MaGiKToToRo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

if people get the wrong impression of you, i think that is not really their fault. You seem to think you are some diamond in the rough, and that no one can see it except yourself. I am not sure how that is anyone's fault except your own.

If everyone views you that way, and your actions contradict what you think you really are, then i say they probably have the right impression of you and you have the wrong one.

You are what you are, not what you think, or hope to be.

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Old Post 04-22-2004 07:14 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

aight i know wuts happenin

we treat u like that because ur small and seem delicate. but as soon as we start pushing u or start making fun of u like the rest of the people u bitch off

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 04-23-2004 12:08 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TorrentialVVind
Kyuubi!

It's like I'm 5481734890127 different people. One thing tells me to do this, the other thing tells you to do that, this one, that one, everything points at a different direction. It's like an identity crisis or something. I don't know what to listen to. Okay, I'm taking a lot of shit into offense.. but that's just me. I've always been like that.. and it's like.. this is when these things start pointing at directions that I can't even see. "Okay, Change yourself.".. "No, don't! You're just going to make a fool out of yourself!".. "No. Don't do it.. Just don't!" "I don't really care any more.".." You want people to acknowledge you? Don't change yourself, screw them!" Ugh, my mind has a mind of its own, and I can't even control it anymore. Sometimes.. I really question if I like myself.. or if I hate myself. I talk to myself a lot.. It's really weird.. but in another way, it's perfectly normal. Or other times, I just don't really care. That's just the mood where you want to give this face.. ..It's hard for me to like myself when I don't 'even know who I really am..' Don't know.. maybe it's just me that can't see it, because.. I'm just me.

Old Post 04-23-2004 02:12 AM
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

if even you do not know who you are, stop getting mad at other people for not seeing who you think you are. Evevn you do not know.

Naruto...heh.

You just described the many different people in your head...it seems terribly normal to me...i do not see anything odd about what you wrote about. at all. Maybe you are making it a big deal when it is not? At least the part about you being manhy differnet people and that there is somethign wrong with you,.

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Last edited by PsychoSnowman on 04-23-2004 at 05:50 AM

Old Post 04-23-2004 05:43 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

There always is suicide...

Old Post 04-24-2004 09:06 PM
TorrentialVVind
Kyuubi!

quote:
You just described the many different people in your head...it seems terribly normal to me...i do not see anything odd about what you wrote about. at all. Maybe you are making it a big deal when it is not? At least the part about you being manhy differnet people and that there is somethign wrong with you,.

Makes sense to me. I do tend to blow stuff up out of proportion sometimes. I'll try not to let it in my way. Thanks.

Old Post 04-25-2004 11:43 PM