Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Pictures > Personal Pictures > whatz goin on?
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
MC ChOpStiCkz
gone

whatz goin on?

almsot look d same haha

MC ChOpStiCkz has attached this image:

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-28-2002 08:29 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MC ChOpStiCkz Click here to Send MC ChOpStiCkz a Private Message Visit MC ChOpStiCkz's homepage! Find more posts by MC ChOpStiCkz Add MC ChOpStiCkz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

OMG... is that you? Well, you do kinda look like him... Maybe the eyes are just a lil' different!!! But cute! Very cute!

Old Post 04-28-2002 08:39 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

:omg:!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU LOOK LIKE DANNY AHN IN THE BIG ONE!!!!

:omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg:

Old Post 04-28-2002 10:23 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MC ChOpStiCkz
gone

d big 1 is danny ahn -_-

Old Post 04-28-2002 11:35 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MC ChOpStiCkz Click here to Send MC ChOpStiCkz a Private Message Visit MC ChOpStiCkz's homepage! Find more posts by MC ChOpStiCkz Add MC ChOpStiCkz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

haha! hey u do look like him ^^

Old Post 04-28-2002 09:01 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

quote:
Originally posted by MC ChOpStiCkz
d big 1 is danny ahn -_-

HAHAHAHA!!!

Old Post 04-29-2002 08:09 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lovedontloveme

whoa, you DO look like him
this is freaky O.O
haha

Old Post 04-29-2002 01:13 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for lovedontloveme Click here to Send lovedontloveme a Private Message Visit lovedontloveme's homepage! Find more posts by lovedontloveme Add lovedontloveme to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

the one where you're wearing glassses..... reminds me of a pic teddy was in.....

haha taigrr...... kekeke

i know this guy and he took pictures.... same red hat.. same poses.... puhahaha.... i'm sorry i kinda lost touch with the guy.... ahh he was so hot.... but i was thinking.... WAIT.... WAIT... but then i look closer you're not him... but you do look like him....haha

you're cute..... and you do look like danny sorta.... that'z weird~ haha look alikes are always kinda creepy... cuz they look SO alike... but some are just like.... dude wtf are you talking about? haha

Old Post 04-29-2002 01:18 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WhiteLee
"Oh we totally have to."

wow....dat's shweeeeeeet stuff dude!
Cute cute cute!

"Before and After" Ayumi Hamasaki

Old Post 04-30-2002 04:24 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteLee Click here to Send WhiteLee a Private Message Visit WhiteLee's homepage! Find more posts by WhiteLee Add WhiteLee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dalgyal
eGG head :D*

keke you do.. kinda.. ^^

Old Post 04-30-2002 04:30 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for dalgyal Click here to Send dalgyal a Private Message Visit dalgyal's homepage! Find more posts by dalgyal Add dalgyal to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MC ChOpStiCkz
gone

quote:
Originally posted by MellowYellow
the one where you're wearing glassses..... reminds me of a pic teddy was in.....

haha taigrr...... kekeke

i know this guy and he took pictures.... same red hat.. same poses.... puhahaha.... i'm sorry i kinda lost touch with the guy.... ahh he was so hot.... but i was thinking.... WAIT.... WAIT... but then i look closer you're not him... but you do look like him....haha

you're cute..... and you do look like danny sorta.... that'z weird~ haha look alikes are always kinda creepy... cuz they look SO alike... but some are just like.... dude wtf are you talking about? haha

white shirt is new everytime itz mah home clothz i dunt want to look all flashy takin cam picz n d pose haha yea well i duno how 2 take pics n too lazy to take pose

Old Post 05-04-2002 02:57 PM
MC ChOpStiCkz
gone

like my new pose?

MC ChOpStiCkz has attached this image:

Old Post 05-04-2002 02:58 PM
WhiteLee
"Oh we totally have to."

Hahaha! cute!
What is in your hair?
Keep the glasses...they look nice.

Old Post 05-04-2002 05:38 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteLee Click here to Send WhiteLee a Private Message Visit WhiteLee's homepage! Find more posts by WhiteLee Add WhiteLee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

haha samurai jack

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 05-04-2002 07:11 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MC ChOpStiCkz
gone

quote:
Originally posted by WhiteLee
Hahaha! cute!
What is in your hair?
Keep the glasses...they look nice.

juss a rubberband

Old Post 05-05-2002 05:47 AM
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

i thought it was a comb.

Old Post 05-05-2002 07:03 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WhiteLee
"Oh we totally have to."

quote:
Originally posted by Alchemist
i thought it was a comb.

that's what i thought too.

Old Post 05-05-2002 10:36 AM
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

i didnt even notice it...

Old Post 05-05-2002 10:39 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kRypTic_nABi Click here to Send kRypTic_nABi a Private Message Find more posts by kRypTic_nABi Add kRypTic_nABi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

for that new pic..... okay definetly DON'T look like him. haha... i think it was the hat.....

Old Post 05-05-2002 04:53 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

quote:
Originally posted by MC ChOpStiCkz
d big 1 is danny ahn -_-

?!?!?!
Oh..
um..
* :huh: * my bad

Old Post 05-05-2002 07:59 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote