Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Food > Bubble Tea
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
MaGiKToToRo
~dance~

Bubble Tea

i dont know if anyones heard of it, it comes in different flavors and colors (strawberry,almond,honeydew,taro and mango). Its like milk mixed with like some kind of flavored powdered and they add these little round jellies that u can suck up through a big straw while drinking. It's served really cold and its really good ... the bad thing it it takes like 10 min to prepare one drink errr...

Hate less, love more;
And all good things are yours."

-Sweedish Proverb

aim: MaGiKToToRo
xanga: MaGiKToToRo

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-07-2004 04:43 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MaGiKToToRo Click here to Send MaGiKToToRo a Private Message Visit MaGiKToToRo's homepage! Find more posts by MaGiKToToRo Add MaGiKToToRo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AznJammyJam

yumx0r! i'm always in the mood for tapioca...tapioca express, quickly, sweethearts.

Old Post 05-07-2004 08:32 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for AznJammyJam Click here to Send AznJammyJam a Private Message Visit AznJammyJam's homepage! Find more posts by AznJammyJam Add AznJammyJam to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

i like taro and strawberry... its pretty good... sometimes when people make it, it tastes horrible... but usually its good

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 05-08-2004 01:11 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JuJu
shaKe :: sHake

Re: Bubble Tea

quote:
Originally posted by MaGiKToToRo
they add these little round jellies that u can suck up through a big straw while drinking. [/IMG]

hahaha that cracked me up

Old Post 05-08-2004 07:17 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for JuJu Click here to Send JuJu a Private Message Find more posts by JuJu Add JuJu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

damn i hate boba i choked on the tapioca balls LOL

man i rem way back there used to be tons of these threads about boba LOL

Old Post 05-12-2004 05:29 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

i get them for free

Old Post 05-12-2004 11:14 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

quote:
Originally posted by tea
i get them for free

Bastardo! I love(ed??) Boba... I haven't had one in a DAMN long time though.

Old Post 05-13-2004 03:38 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

lol my friends go to sweet hearts almost everyday after class to get some. boba kills!

Old Post 05-14-2004 11:32 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

okkk i was at a quickly's in monterey park trying to order a bubble tea but wat they gave me was a cup of just plain iced tea. i was like uhh i ordered bbtea.... they're like.. yeah this is bbtea. i go, where's the bubbles? the guy shakes up the container and goes "see? the bubbles on the top?" HE MEANT THE FOAM WAS THE BUBBLES!?!?!?! wtff? where i'm from back east, the BUBBLE means the boba or tapioca or watever u wanna call it. but i guess here in california u have to SPECIFY if u want boba in ur milk tea?!?!?!

Old Post 05-15-2004 06:07 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for UnisMuiMui Click here to Send UnisMuiMui a Private Message Visit UnisMuiMui's homepage! Find more posts by UnisMuiMui Add UnisMuiMui to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
H2oBaebe

YEAH ME! me and mai asians! (haha) we used to luv boba! ok, new plan, this weekend, 1. get susan, 2. get boba, 3.See the movie, 4. SLEEP
teehee

quote:
Originally posted by MellowYellow
Bastardo! I love(ed??) Boba... I haven't had one in a DAMN long time though.

Old Post 05-18-2004 02:29 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for H2oBaebe Click here to Send H2oBaebe a Private Message Find more posts by H2oBaebe Add H2oBaebe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kurisu

quote:
Originally posted by AZN Pinoy BOI
i like taro and strawberry... its pretty good... sometimes when people make it, it tastes horrible... but usually its good

I agree taro is pretty darn good =D

Yea when you think about it, boba is like as addicting as starbucks. If you're a starbucks fan and you like boba, you'll be wasting lotsa money everyday to have boba lol.

xanga: "Just One Last Kiss..." "Something From You I'll Forever Miss..."

Old Post 05-22-2004 05:18 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Kurisu Click here to Send Kurisu a Private Message Visit Kurisu's homepage! Find more posts by Kurisu Add Kurisu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MaGiKToToRo
~dance~

errr... has anyone tried the almond flavor? How do they make it taste like almond?

Hate less, love more;
And all good things are yours."

-Sweedish Proverb

aim: MaGiKToToRo
xanga: MaGiKToToRo

Old Post 05-28-2004 04:43 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MaGiKToToRo Click here to Send MaGiKToToRo a Private Message Visit MaGiKToToRo's homepage! Find more posts by MaGiKToToRo Add MaGiKToToRo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
fresh__x3
so fresh

quote:
Originally posted by tea
i get them for free

LUCKY!!! i pay 35o for mine.

Old Post 07-15-2004 07:23 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for fresh__x3 Click here to Send fresh__x3 a Private Message Visit fresh__x3's homepage! Find more posts by fresh__x3 Add fresh__x3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

i know the owner of the lollicup in riverside. and i know the workers lol

Old Post 07-15-2004 08:22 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote