Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Pictures > Other Pictures > Got Owned?
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:
Originally posted by KimChEEWIErDO29
he didnt intend 'wtf, whats wrong about being fat?" for me it can be anyone so i said the thing i said.. so yea

weren't you thinking of yourself when you said it though? i mean, sure that is a fine alibi and all, perfect, unblockable, but honestly, weren't you thinking of yourself when you said it?

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-16-2004 06:35 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KimChEEWIErDO29
Hokai.

no..

Old Post 07-16-2004 07:58 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KimChEEWIErDO29 Click here to Send KimChEEWIErDO29 a Private Message Find more posts by KimChEEWIErDO29 Add KimChEEWIErDO29 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

odd.

-Cromwell

Old Post 07-16-2004 10:15 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
imperfection

haha. You actually think he'll admit to intending the comment for himself? Regardless, it isn't as though anyone believes the alibi.

I especially liked the 'FORIZZLE FOSHIZZLE' that followed his comment about cushion. So gangster. Look at this kkangpae right here. Man, I idolize you. I idolize you and your model pose. I want to be exactly like you.

Can I oogle you from a distance?

Last edited by imperfection on 07-24-2004 at 08:35 AM

Old Post 07-24-2004 08:31 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for imperfection Click here to Send imperfection a Private Message Visit imperfection's homepage! Find more posts by imperfection Add imperfection to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hip hOp Yu Ja

omg this is funny....

"Me I'm into being like #1 Korean, I represent the Seoul and every yellow human being" ... DT...

Old Post 07-27-2004 12:44 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for hip hOp Yu Ja Click here to Send hip hOp Yu Ja a Private Message Find more posts by hip hOp Yu Ja Add hip hOp Yu Ja to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:
Originally posted by imperfection
haha. You actually think he'll admit to intending the comment for himself? Regardless, it isn't as though anyone believes the alibi.

Yeah, hah it was worth a try though. I mean, i guess i cannot expect that much out of him, he is only 12, 13, something like that.

-Cromwell

Old Post 07-27-2004 03:57 PM
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

is this still going on? LOL

Old Post 07-28-2004 10:18 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
YaaMaKoh
spiritual life mod

Why don't you guys stop it already, hes supposed to learn from you guys, not get insulted. Kimchee is really sensitive, and one rude comment after one another won't do him any good, his self esteem is low enough already especially from you bashing him. Although you guys don't know who he is, I do, and his intensions weren't like that. He doesn't know how to diss back, to fight back, and its completely messed up to keep this going. I knew him ever since he was 8, got made fun of all the time, and I especially dislike people that do that to him, because his intensions may seem stupid, and that gives people all the right to mess with him? You have to have patience with him, with everyone thats younger and that post up naive threads. If a picture is funny to him, is random, post it in random pictures, funny to him not thinking how you guys would react. If you don't like the thread, keep it to yourself instead of bashing him and getting the whole community excited and reading, making him feel more humiliated. Just please, just like him, watch and read before you post too, hes only 12 for crying out loud.
And in my opinion, posting the first reply he posted was naive of you to do so also. "suck a dick..choke on the cum..and die"
Just plain out rude to me

Last edited by YaaMaKoh on 08-16-2004 at 03:35 PM

Old Post 08-16-2004 03:31 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for YaaMaKoh Click here to Send YaaMaKoh a Private Message Visit YaaMaKoh's homepage! Find more posts by YaaMaKoh Add YaaMaKoh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

why are you bringing back old ass threads. also..ask me if i even give a fuck about your relations to this kid

Old Post 08-16-2004 09:46 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
YaaMaKoh
spiritual life mod

i never did ask you, i'm just wanting you to leave him alone, he didn't do jack to you.

plus, this thread was at the top, i just got back on the forums so i thought this was the "newest" picture

Old Post 08-17-2004 05:53 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for YaaMaKoh Click here to Send YaaMaKoh a Private Message Visit YaaMaKoh's homepage! Find more posts by YaaMaKoh Add YaaMaKoh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:
Originally posted by YaaMaKoh
Why don't you guys stop it already

You asked us to stop. We did before you even asked.

Even if it was the newest picture for you, you can just look at the date and realize we stopped nearly a month ago. Why don't we stop it all ready? Again, we did. You brought it back to life. So that accusation is really false in all.

-Cromwell

Old Post 08-17-2004 06:11 AM
castle outsider

and what forum would this be if we all just listened to you and kept our opinions to ourselves

Old Post 08-18-2004 01:30 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
YaaMaKoh
spiritual life mod

quote:
Originally posted by PsychoSnowman
You asked us to stop. We did before you even asked.

Even if it was the newest picture for you, you can just look at the date and realize we stopped nearly a month ago. Why don't we stop it all ready? Again, we did. You brought it back to life. So that accusation is really false in all.

I didn't know there was a date, lol, so I thought it was recent, my bad. I didn't know i brought it back to life, hence because I didn't know you can check dates, I haven't been on for nearly 6-7 months now

Last edited by YaaMaKoh on 08-18-2004 at 02:42 AM

Old Post 08-18-2004 02:32 AM
YaaMaKoh
spiritual life mod

quote:
Originally posted by castle outsider
and what forum would this be if we all just listened to you and kept our opinions to ourselves

I remember the old jsl days when bashing wasn't allowed... I guess things changed. I'm glad you like to share your opinion on pointless threads, if you don't like a picture say you don't like a picture, not the kid that posted it, if you want to voice your own opinion on someone, make a new thread, because I thought that jsl closed threads that got off topic. and did I ever forcefully say that you have to listen to me? no. If you don't want to, then don't, no need to waste your breath in telling me so.

Old Post 08-18-2004 02:39 AM
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:
Originally posted by YaaMaKoh
I didn't know there was a date, lol, so I thought it was recent, my bad. I didn't know i brought it back to life, hence because I didn't know you can check dates, I haven't been on for nearly 6-7 months now

np. The date is displayed left of the "profile" button on each post, bottom left corner.

-Cromwell

Old Post 08-18-2004 05:39 AM
leEjUfiL xP

you guys act like 2 year olds.. stop fighting geez.

Old Post 09-04-2004 01:32 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for leEjUfiL xP Click here to Send leEjUfiL xP a Private Message Find more posts by leEjUfiL xP Add leEjUfiL xP to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

stop bring up old threads then

Old Post 09-04-2004 10:36 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
leEjUfiL xP

how am i bringing up old threads? what since i said something true? plus this was first on the list..

Old Post 09-04-2004 09:18 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for leEjUfiL xP Click here to Send leEjUfiL xP a Private Message Find more posts by leEjUfiL xP Add leEjUfiL xP to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
castle outsider

quote:
Originally posted by leEjUfiL xP
stop fighting geez.

the fact that this thread was on top doesnt necessarily make it not-old

and i dont know how you are connecting truth with bringing up an old thread

and i feel a need for me to add this

castle outsider has attached this image:

Old Post 09-05-2004 10:53 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

the last post was like 2 weeks ago...and we're not even talking about the fat fuck anymore. but since you brought it up...it should keep going

Old Post 09-05-2004 12:50 PM