Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Pictures > Other Pictures > Got Owned?
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
KimChEEWIErDO29
Hokai.

i kno.. u either

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-05-2004 01:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KimChEEWIErDO29 Click here to Send KimChEEWIErDO29 a Private Message Find more posts by KimChEEWIErDO29 Add KimChEEWIErDO29 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
castle outsider

quote:
Originally posted by KimChEEWIErDO29
i kno.. u either

yes see but unlike you im not trying to be

Old Post 05-05-2004 01:36 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wonmin
blah blahh blahhhhh!

dennis, i think its sumthin u ate..
well.. dennis i kno ur not 12 years old..

i think its better if u just think before u post.. especially if u care so much about how people thinks of u online..

like.. i really dont give... so i can post without thinkin ahead..
cuz its just a forum..

wonmin*

Old Post 05-05-2004 03:01 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for wonmin Click here to Send wonmin a Private Message Visit wonmin's homepage! Find more posts by wonmin Add wonmin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KimChEEWIErDO29
Hokai.

quote:
Originally posted by wonmin
dennis, i think its sumthin u ate..
well.. dennis i kno ur not 12 years old..

i think its better if u just think before u post.. especially if u care so much about how people thinks of u online..

like.. i really dont give... so i can post without thinkin ahead..
cuz its just a forum..

I am 12.. There must be a reason why they hate me..

Old Post 05-05-2004 08:49 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KimChEEWIErDO29 Click here to Send KimChEEWIErDO29 a Private Message Find more posts by KimChEEWIErDO29 Add KimChEEWIErDO29 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

quote:

maybe hes annoyed with ur annoy/stupid posts... i onno... i really don't care

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 05-05-2004 11:44 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
neXt

quote:

nah dont worry bout it, they're just trying to be internet badasses

Old Post 05-06-2004 01:46 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for neXt Click here to Send neXt a Private Message Find more posts by neXt Add neXt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bashinsek

man.. tea you are so fucking cool, i wanna be just like you.. shietz..

unlike you fag, i dont waste my time posting shit on forums..
so i have no fuckin clue wtf ur talking about you having a life lmfao.
plus why u messing with some1 thats 12.. rofl thats friggen sad..
wow ppl like u screw the world... whats this world becoming of?

Old Post 05-07-2004 11:04 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for bashinsek Click here to Send bashinsek a Private Message Find more posts by bashinsek Add bashinsek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bashinsek

one more thing..

castle. plz stfu, your not cool and no1 likes you. so you can kill yourself and burn in hell. kthnx.

Old Post 05-07-2004 11:06 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for bashinsek Click here to Send bashinsek a Private Message Find more posts by bashinsek Add bashinsek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MaGiKToToRo
~dance~

where's the love everyone?

Hate less, love more;
And all good things are yours."

-Sweedish Proverb

aim: MaGiKToToRo
xanga: MaGiKToToRo

Old Post 05-07-2004 04:29 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MaGiKToToRo Click here to Send MaGiKToToRo a Private Message Visit MaGiKToToRo's homepage! Find more posts by MaGiKToToRo Add MaGiKToToRo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
neXt

as a moderator, castle outsider, you should be MODERATING stuff like this and not helping to flame members for no reason whatsoever

so what if his post was stupid? Im sure you've started plenty of pointless threads.. same with tea.

and you all wonder why jusunlee forums is going downhill...

Old Post 05-07-2004 07:16 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for neXt Click here to Send neXt a Private Message Find more posts by neXt Add neXt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:
Originally posted by bashinsek
one more thing..

castle. plz stfu, your not cool and no1 likes you. so you can kill yourself and burn in hell. kthnx.

n00b, and the same can be said about your insultry.

Furthermore, stop asking for welfare by bringing up your age. Who cares. You want this all to stop, but then you proceed to try to lash back at tea and castle. Take the hit, and drop it. No one cares about your petty internet reputation. If you lash back at the two of them, and tell them to please please stop, that is not going to work. i would think you would realize by now.

You are 12. You are not going to win against tea, i am not sure why you are trying your insults. So save us all the time and stop writing insults that we can all hear if we just wander into an elementary school.

On a side note, you look like that kid in the picture you posted haha

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Old Post 05-07-2004 10:48 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

quote:
Originally posted by PsychoSnowman
n00b, and the same can be said about your insultry.

Furthermore, stop asking for welfare by bringing up your age. Who cares. You want this all to stop, but then you proceed to try to lash back at tea and castle. Take the hit, and drop it. No one cares about your petty internet reputation. If you lash back at the two of them, and tell them to please please stop, that is not going to work. i would think you would realize by now.

You are 12. You are not going to win against tea, i am not sure why you are trying your insults. So save us all the time and stop writing insults that we can all hear if we just wander into an elementary school.

On a side note, you look like that kid in the picture you posted haha

:clap clap clap:

hahah yeah he kinda does

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 05-08-2004 01:05 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
neXt

quote:
Originally posted by PsychoSnowman
So save us all the time and stop writing insults that we can all hear if we just wander into an elementary school.

You can also say the same about what tea and castle wrote.. not exactly what I'd call mature. Just cause the kid's a noob and teas been around doesnt mean shit.

Its regretful that this keeps continuing cause its so petty.. but I guess nobody wants to be the the pussy to step down.

Old Post 05-08-2004 04:07 AM
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:
Originally posted by neXt
You can also say the same about what tea and castle wrote.. not exactly what I'd call mature. Just cause the kid's a noob and teas been around doesnt mean shit.

Its regretful that this keeps continuing cause its so petty.. but I guess nobody wants to be the the pussy to step down.

ah yes, you are correct. I did not mean though that tea being on the forums for a long time meant something. I meant he is older and i know he is much more intelligent. Also, I meant n00b in general, not strictly on the forums.

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Old Post 05-08-2004 04:44 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

quote:
Originally posted by bashinsek
man.. tea you are so fucking cool, i wanna be just like you.. shietz..

unlike you fag, i dont waste my time posting shit on forums..
so i have no fuckin clue wtf ur talking about you having a life lmfao.
plus why u messing with some1 thats 12.. rofl thats friggen sad..
wow ppl like u screw the world... whats this world becoming of?

wait wait...you actually registered for this forum..and youre posting in this thread. and youre saying you HAVE a life? that makes perfect sense...your actions totally contradict what you are stating. yes..people like me screw the world...that makes perfect sense too..fucking fob. take some english lessons and some grammar lessions..stop contradicting yourself too...fucking hypocrite

Old Post 05-10-2004 11:35 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wonmin
blah blahh blahhhhh!

"contradict" beyond my vocab skills..

wonmin*

Old Post 05-11-2004 02:43 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for wonmin Click here to Send wonmin a Private Message Visit wonmin's homepage! Find more posts by wonmin Add wonmin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KimChEEWIErDO29
Hokai.

ok tea and most of u guys.. stop fighting.. tea and castle hate as much as u want i dont care.. ok?? jstop this crap

Old Post 05-15-2004 02:33 AM
tea
Official Pothead

if you dont care, then why do you want us to stop?

Old Post 05-16-2004 12:08 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

Bashinsek: About the "No one likes you" comment: I like Tea... he's cool. Oh yea did I mention he's cool? Don't try to pull shit like that. People like you screw the world.

KimChEEWIErDO29: There's just some people... you don't have to meet to "know". BTW... I don't really like you that much either. I think the person who got owned is you. Have a nice day ^_^.

Tonya: you're not helping yourself here lol.

No one on forums can tell other people to get a life because wtf are you doing here? We all have our hobbies and ways to waste/spend/pass time... no need to hate.

About the topic: You know how sometimes you read a topic because you think it's going to be something worth occupying your time? This wasn't one of them. I would have glanced and moved on and not responded at all... except for the person who posted it has a habit of making really ... I'll just stop there.

Old Post 05-16-2004 02:51 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
weed smoka

is this the fat fuck that posed as the fake ass gangster in the personal pics forum?

Old Post 07-01-2004 12:39 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for weed smoka Click here to Send weed smoka a Private Message Find more posts by weed smoka Add weed smoka to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote