Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Pictures > Other Pictures > Got Owned?
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
KimChEEWIErDO29
Hokai.

Got Owned?

KimChEEWIErDO29 has attached this image:

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-27-2004 12:42 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KimChEEWIErDO29 Click here to Send KimChEEWIErDO29 a Private Message Find more posts by KimChEEWIErDO29 Add KimChEEWIErDO29 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

suck a dick..choke on the cum..and die

Old Post 04-27-2004 02:05 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

ahha mad old tho

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 04-27-2004 02:42 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bashinsek

tea how old are you, please?
why're you so immature about things? i mean seriously if you have negative comments, you dont need to post just to show off how "k"ool you are.
geez go find yourself a life.

Old Post 04-29-2004 10:36 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for bashinsek Click here to Send bashinsek a Private Message Find more posts by bashinsek Add bashinsek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KimChEEWIErDO29
Hokai.

i agree.... it seems tea still hates me from a pic i posted... why do u hate me? ur the one whoi post the god dammit bleedinng foot1

Old Post 04-29-2004 04:41 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KimChEEWIErDO29 Click here to Send KimChEEWIErDO29 a Private Message Find more posts by KimChEEWIErDO29 Add KimChEEWIErDO29 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

quote:
Originally posted by KimChEEWIErDO29
i agree.... it seems tea still hates me from a pic i posted... why do u hate me? ur the one whoi post the god dammit bleedinng foot1

i just hate you in general

Old Post 04-29-2004 11:16 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

quote:
Originally posted by bashinsek
tea how old are you, please?
why're you so immature about things? i mean seriously if you have negative comments, you dont need to post just to show off how "k"ool you are.
geez go find yourself a life.

you dont know who i am. you dont know what my motives are. therefore you cant jump to conclusions about what i do online. what are you? the internet police. did you register just so you can back up this kid? i think its you who needs to get a life.
what the hell is kool? why are you talking about cigarettes, that is so off topic.

Old Post 04-29-2004 11:19 PM
KimChEEWIErDO29
Hokai.

but WHY do u hate me.. sumthin i said.. sumthin i ate.. sumthin i did.. WTF TELL ME

Old Post 04-30-2004 02:43 AM
kiggaplease

it's all foreplay

Old Post 04-30-2004 03:31 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kiggaplease Click here to Send kiggaplease a Private Message Find more posts by kiggaplease Add kiggaplease to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

i dont need a reason to hate you

Old Post 05-01-2004 05:52 AM
castle outsider

quote:
but WHY do u hate me.. sumthin i said.. sumthin i ate.. sumthin i did.. WTF TELL ME

ahahaha

fuck off

Old Post 05-02-2004 11:50 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KimChEEWIErDO29
Hokai.

then fuck u dickshit cock sucker go to hell u asscrack molesting homo!

Old Post 05-03-2004 02:37 AM
castle outsider

quote:
then fuck u dickshit cock sucker go to hell u asscrack molesting homo!

o yes i think ill do all of those things but when im done i still wont be as much of a dumbshit as you are

got owned bitch?

Old Post 05-03-2004 06:44 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

wow, please use correct punctuation next time. that made no sense at all

Old Post 05-03-2004 11:17 AM
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

HAHAHA this is funny

Old Post 05-03-2004 11:42 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KimChEEWIErDO29
Hokai.

wow ur fucking sad fiht with a fucking 12 yer old

Old Post 05-04-2004 01:16 AM
KimChEEWIErDO29
Hokai.

quote:
wow ur fucking sad fiht with a fucking 12 yer old

OH wait i gotta use my correct punctuation like tea said

Wow you're fucking sad. You are fighting with a fucking 12 years old boy.

Old Post 05-04-2004 01:18 AM
tea
Official Pothead

your parents let you go online? shit..if i were your parents, i would lock you up in the basement, and charge pedophiles to come tea bag you when youre sleeping.

Old Post 05-04-2004 06:04 AM
KimChEEWIErDO29
Hokai.

HAHA ur funny.

Old Post 05-04-2004 08:31 PM
castle outsider

quote:
HAHA ur funny.

too bad, youre not

Old Post 05-05-2004 12:36 AM