Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Pictures > Other Pictures > Got Owned?
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
leEjUfiL xP

i should ban you from this site..

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-06-2004 03:00 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for leEjUfiL xP Click here to Send leEjUfiL xP a Private Message Find more posts by leEjUfiL xP Add leEjUfiL xP to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

bring it bitch. i dont give a fuck
little slut, get raped

Old Post 09-08-2004 06:32 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:
Originally posted by leEjUfiL xP
i should ban you from this site..

excuse me, but how do you have authority to do such an act? Furthermore, why ban tea?

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Old Post 09-08-2004 08:14 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

a person who barely comes on the website shouldnt have any authority do make any kind of threats towards me. further more, who do you think you are. seriously..are you the fucking savior of jsl? who the fuck are you with your measly 45 posts. you havent shown any dedication towards this forum, so why should i care what the fuck you say.

Old Post 09-08-2004 09:45 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

quote:
being fat is a gift not a crime.

thats fucking great. lets celebrate and eat a fucking chocolate bar and some cake. and to wash it down..lets melt some butter and drink it.

Old Post 09-08-2004 09:57 AM
leEjUfiL xP

quote:
Originally posted by PsychoSnowman
excuse me, but how do you have authority to do such an act? Furthermore, why ban tea?

im jusuns brother u queer

Old Post 09-08-2004 02:01 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for leEjUfiL xP Click here to Send leEjUfiL xP a Private Message Find more posts by leEjUfiL xP Add leEjUfiL xP to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
leEjUfiL xP

quote:
Originally posted by tea
a person who barely comes on the website shouldnt have any authority do make any kind of threats towards me. further more, who do you think you are. seriously..are you the fucking savior of jsl? who the fuck are you with your measly 45 posts. you havent shown any dedication towards this forum, so why should i care what the fuck you say.

rofl.. did i say i was someone important? lmao who do u fucking think u are? wtf, how am i fucking savior of jsl? rofl

what since i didnt show dedication, that means i cant ban you?
lets get something straight, if u dont care wtf im saying.. then why the fuck u keep replying? your too cool too stop? you gotta get more attention right? u know, its not that hard to stfu?

Last edited by leEjUfiL xP on 09-08-2004 at 02:17 PM

Old Post 09-08-2004 02:07 PM
leEjUfiL xP

quote:
Originally posted by tea
thats fucking great. lets celebrate and eat a fucking chocolate bar and some cake. and to wash it down..lets melt some butter and drink it.

is that suppose to be funny? if it was.. sorry i didnt laugh.

Last edited by leEjUfiL xP on 09-08-2004 at 02:31 PM

Old Post 09-08-2004 02:20 PM
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:
im jusuns brother u queer

i asked politely. I see no need for calling me a queer.

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Old Post 09-08-2004 02:29 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

i dont give a flying fuck who the fuck you are. you can be mother fucking god for all i care. this forum is dead anyways. and its been like that for over a year. go ahead and ban me kid. i give a fuck.
im too cool to stop? sorry youre cooler than me....it even says youre cool in your profile. so you think youre cool? thats special

Old Post 09-08-2004 03:43 PM
leEjUfiL xP

quote:
Originally posted by tea
i dont give a flying fuck who the fuck you are. you can be mother fucking god for all i care. this forum is dead anyways. and its been like that for over a year. go ahead and ban me kid. i give a fuck.
im too cool to stop? sorry youre cooler than me....it even says youre cool in your profile. so you think youre cool? thats special

rofl u make no sense. first u ask me who the fuck i think i am.. and then now ur saying u dont care who the fuck i am?
wow ur so fucking random.
go fetch urself a life boy, and please do the world a favor and kill urself? kthnx?

Old Post 09-08-2004 04:14 PM
leEjUfiL xP

quote:
Originally posted by tea
this forum is dead anyways. and its been like that for over a year. go ahead and ban me kid.

lmao u know what, your really sad.
stop fucking posting if this sites dead. its that simple..

Old Post 09-08-2004 04:19 PM
mina

quote:
lets celebrate and eat a fucking chocolate bar and some cake. and to wash it down..lets melt some butter and drink it.

delicious

j/p

Old Post 09-08-2004 09:13 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for mina Click here to Send mina a Private Message Find more posts by mina Add mina to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

old jsl ganging up on the new jsl. no wonder people don't come here. I'm closing this thread because its gotten outta hand. Open it back up if ya want... But i'm a close it right up.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 09-08-2004 10:24 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote