Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Features > VRadio > interesting...
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
indecisive
the Deranged one

interesting...

WOOHOO FIRST TO POST!!!!

what the hell is this forum?

I guess we ARE going to have that radio thing then? KOOLS

Shift_

"cuz no matter how long U've known them or how well U think U know them..the friendship can be over in a second" ~Indecisive

"you don't realize how much of a luxury cup holders are until you don't have em" ~Indecisive

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-10-2004 08:31 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for indecisive Click here to Send indecisive a Private Message Find more posts by indecisive Add indecisive to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dj4BoA
VRadio Owner

hey there, haha you posted before any news on it was put up, but yeaaaah =D we're going to make this work.

all the major stuff will hopefully be done by tommorow.

so hold your tails and for now just hit up

http://vradionation.com

or tune in automatically by going to

http://radiomovement.com

Old Post 03-10-2004 08:39 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Dj4BoA Click here to Send Dj4BoA a Private Message Visit Dj4BoA's homepage! Find more posts by Dj4BoA Add Dj4BoA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
indecisive
the Deranged one

hehe sweets :D

can't wait to get something new to be obsessed over

Shift_

"cuz no matter how long U've known them or how well U think U know them..the friendship can be over in a second" ~Indecisive

"you don't realize how much of a luxury cup holders are until you don't have em" ~Indecisive

Old Post 03-10-2004 08:50 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for indecisive Click here to Send indecisive a Private Message Find more posts by indecisive Add indecisive to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

get me interested...

what's the radio for? why?

Old Post 03-10-2004 07:00 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

what is that

Old Post 03-11-2004 12:40 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
az0nd2r3

wow, something new..

Old Post 03-11-2004 11:39 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for az0nd2r3 Click here to Send az0nd2r3 a Private Message Find more posts by az0nd2r3 Add az0nd2r3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kiggaplease

hey, Dj4BoA, did you go under the nick got_rice on irc before?

Old Post 03-12-2004 01:43 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kiggaplease Click here to Send kiggaplease a Private Message Find more posts by kiggaplease Add kiggaplease to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

Make a new thread when it's up ok?

Old Post 03-12-2004 08:10 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
indecisive
the Deranged one

as far as I know it is up....

I've tuned in a few times and it's been korean music.

Shift_

Old Post 03-13-2004 02:24 AM
Dj4BoA
VRadio Owner

quote:
Originally posted by az0nd2r3
wow, something new..

no sir, my name isn't nick =] and i never was into that got rice thing

Old Post 03-14-2004 08:08 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Dj4BoA Click here to Send Dj4BoA a Private Message Visit Dj4BoA's homepage! Find more posts by Dj4BoA Add Dj4BoA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kryogenix
Ghost

finally jusun listened to my annoying pms

Old Post 03-15-2004 12:00 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kryogenix Click here to Send kryogenix a Private Message Find more posts by kryogenix Add kryogenix to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DJ Janie

vradio is for people who love their old school / popular kpop, cpop, jpop. it's up to give you guys something entertaining to listen to so please listen

P.S. the server is up so you can even listen RIGHT NOW!

Old Post 03-15-2004 01:14 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ Janie Click here to Send DJ Janie a Private Message Visit DJ Janie's homepage! Find more posts by DJ Janie Add DJ Janie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
indecisive
the Deranged one

I was listening last night. it was pretty good. I liked it.

but then at one point it got messed up and kept on playing the same part over and over again so I stopped...heh.

but yea, good job to vradio I'll be tuning in regularly.

Shift_

Old Post 03-15-2004 07:02 PM
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

Perhaps we should merge and sticky the threads about the servers and chats?

Old Post 03-16-2004 12:23 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dj4BoA
VRadio Owner

uh huh, i think mr. jsl needs to make me mod for this section of the forums =\ he ran out last time he tried doing it =*(

Old Post 03-16-2004 05:56 AM
DJ Janie

if it repeats itself its probably looping so just refresh your link and it should be fine

Old Post 03-17-2004 01:56 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ Janie Click here to Send DJ Janie a Private Message Visit DJ Janie's homepage! Find more posts by DJ Janie Add DJ Janie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
indecisive
the Deranged one

yea, I figured out that if I stop it first, then play it again it will work.

I have to listen to the low bandwidth one tho...whenever I listen to the high bandwidth one it buffers pretty often. anybody know why? and yes, I have broadband.

Shift_

Old Post 03-17-2004 02:25 AM
DJ Janie

its either because the server is acting up or the dj themselves is lagging or what not. but lately not as much buffer

Old Post 03-19-2004 01:26 PM
SmacK

quote:
Originally posted by DJ Janie
its either because the server is acting up or the dj themselves is lagging or what not. but lately not as much buffer

which is always good, you guys should listen at night time, which is when all the good stuff happens. also make sure to come in the Vradio chatroom, where i usually make fun of everyone on air if i'm djing while making fun of them on AIM.

Old Post 03-24-2004 02:22 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for SmacK Click here to Send SmacK a Private Message Visit SmacK's homepage! Find more posts by SmacK Add SmacK to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
indecisive
the Deranged one

the Vradio chatroom is too....random heh.

prolly cause I know nobody there. I usually read for a bit while I'm listening and then leave.

lately I've been having lotsa buffer issues..s'all good.

Shift_

Old Post 03-24-2004 04:24 AM