Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Love and Dating > need help!!
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
junjinluber33

need help!!

alrite... there's been this guy that i met through a friend. i've seen him around alot since like 2 years ago buh never knew who he was... just thought he was mad cute~ welps, i've got to know him n stuff and he's a cool guy n i have feelings for him and turned out he has feelings for me er... "loves me." i really like him and im seein him buh i feel like its moving way too fast... with the touchy stuff n all~ i wanna just go out n tell him that i like him n all buh i wanna be friends for a lil while longer and take it slow. or... say that i wanna lil time off buh iuno... he's the type that will prolly have an emotional break down so im scared to do something about how i feel... jeese... any advice? i kinda need it rite now :huh:

click^ leave a msg in my chatter box!

team3 biotch! its da group blog

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-19-2002 02:00 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for junjinluber33 Click here to Send junjinluber33 a Private Message Visit junjinluber33's homepage! Find more posts by junjinluber33 Add junjinluber33 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
psyTeK ver. 2.0
face the facts kid.

Re: need help!!

quote:
Originally posted by junjinluber33
turned out he has feelings for me er... "loves me." i really like him and im seein him buh i feel like its moving way too fast... with the touchy stuff n all~

great, a little boy with raging hormones. who agrees that she should face the facts and dump this runt? throwing around the word love so quickly as well as being a bit too eager to go into the physical aspects of the relationship before even establishing a solid emotional foundation... are all clear signs he's still far from understanding what a relationship is all about.

he might be "mad cute", but maybe that's because he's still a little boy. if he can't handle a little time off from you without having an emotional breakdown, then he needs to strongly reconsider his sexual orientation because he's just being GAY.

Old Post 11-19-2002 02:22 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for psyTeK ver. 2.0 Click here to Send psyTeK ver. 2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by psyTeK ver. 2.0 Add psyTeK ver. 2.0 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
junjinluber33

Re: Re: need help!!

quote:
Originally posted by psyTeK ver. 2.0
if he can't handle a little time off from you without having an emotional breakdown, then he needs to strongly reconsider his sexual orientation

true...

Old Post 11-19-2002 02:27 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for junjinluber33 Click here to Send junjinluber33 a Private Message Visit junjinluber33's homepage! Find more posts by junjinluber33 Add junjinluber33 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TyGer STyLe
no longer a couch jockey

Hmm... i hope i don't know this person cat... actually i probably don't... but it seems psytek's approach may be a bit too harsh, and give you the "queen bitch of the universe" reputation... just explain to him that you want to take it slow, just the way you explained the whole situation here... you think he's cute n' watevers, but you feel you guys are just takin it too quickly, say you want to get to know each other a bit better before making any commitments, because if it ends of cheating and such, you guys were wasting your time you could have saved by just taking it slow... haha

wait a second! he'z gettin touchy wit you?!?!?! i just missed it! wat dah heck, y's he gettin touchy and sayin "i love you" so quickly any way? the hell... the only people that i know of that do that want to get in your damn pants... but then again i might just be miss judging this guy... what dah... still y the hell is he gettin touchy and shiz when nothin's official... shoot... just watch it Cat... don't let something stupid happen... just test him, tell him you want to take it slow, if he can wait he may have potential, if he says he can't dump the chump

Old Post 11-19-2002 02:31 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TyGer STyLe Click here to Send TyGer STyLe a Private Message Find more posts by TyGer STyLe Add TyGer STyLe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
junjinluber33

wait wait~ he's not trying to get into my pants! ahah~ buh yea... thanks eddie~

Old Post 11-19-2002 03:41 AM
aznkid1008
God is my judge

quote:
wait wait~ he's not trying to get into my pants! ahah~ buh yea... thanks eddie~

or is it wat he wants u 2 think? who knows wat goes on in his mind. or maybe the guy is a good guy that just sped up 2 fast and will understand slowin down.

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 11-19-2002 04:06 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

face the ass , if he becomes mr. octopus on you i strongly advise you to poke him in the eye, kick him in the groin and give him a big ddong jji.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 11-19-2002 04:33 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

quote:
Originally posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU
face the ass

ahahahahaha i'm sorry... its juss when i saw that... i couldn't stop laughing ^^ haha... psytek is a good tread starter

well... i think the best way.. is to talk to him. if he gets too touchy slap him and kick him in the balls... haha... jk... never kick a guy in the balls ^^. anyhoo... um... well... yea... talk to him about it... it'll make both u and him feel more comfortable.

Old Post 11-19-2002 05:28 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
junjinluber33

oiye... i think i shouldve expressed touchy a bit better~ i meant touchy as in... tryin to holdin my hand, touchin mah waist n etc... not gettin the other kinda touchin~! if he did.. shoot~ i wouldve slapped that boy

Old Post 11-20-2002 01:11 AM
saranghae

quote:
oiye... i think i shouldve expressed touchy a bit better~ i meant touchy as in... tryin to holdin my hand, touchin mah waist n etc... not gettin the other kinda touchin~! if he did.. shoot~ i wouldve slapped that boy

oh... i see... haha. well... if its that kind of touchy... juss tell him that u want to take it slow.

Old Post 11-20-2002 01:15 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

quote:
Originally posted by saranghae
never kick a guy in the balls ^^.

and hell we mean NEVER! ur hurtin the guy alot but also destroyin the future generations that hav done nothin so just think of the children! lol

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 11-20-2002 02:20 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

quote:
Originally posted by aznkid1008

and hell we mean NEVER! ur hurtin the guy alot but also destroyin the future generations that hav done nothin so just think of the children! lol

hahaha but its great for protecting oneself ^^

Old Post 11-20-2002 02:46 AM
TyGer STyLe
no longer a couch jockey

i cringe everytime i hear about gettin kicked in the nuts... lemme tell you... its not fun...

Old Post 11-20-2002 04:47 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TyGer STyLe Click here to Send TyGer STyLe a Private Message Find more posts by TyGer STyLe Add TyGer STyLe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

quote:
Originally posted by TyGer STyLe
i cringe everytime i hear about gettin kicked in the nuts... lemme tell you... its not fun...

ahahahaha

Old Post 11-20-2002 05:18 AM
junjinluber33

quote:
Originally posted by TyGer STyLe

puhahaha~ eddie... hahaha

Old Post 11-20-2002 06:42 AM
gangster

wsup...i'm gangster...cat...i know how u feel...like...touch him too if u want...cuz...dats the only way of gettin sum u know. like...i think he wants sex...and...i'm pretty sure u do too. so...why dont u jus make him happy and touch his nuts or somethin...cuz dat'll make him either feeling good or would back off from touching u...remmeber..keep it gangster. westside...jus say ur from westside.

Old Post 11-21-2002 08:44 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for gangster Click here to Send gangster a Private Message Find more posts by gangster Add gangster to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
junjinluber33

quote:
Originally posted by gangster
wsup...i'm gangster...cat...i know how u feel...like...touch him too if u want...cuz...dats the only way of gettin sum u know. like...i think he wants sex...and...i'm pretty sure u do too. so...why dont u jus make him happy and touch his nuts or somethin...cuz dat'll make him either feeling good or would back off from touching u...remmeber..keep it gangster. westside...jus say ur from westside.

wah?! i dont want no sex~ im savin that for marriage~ i ended up tellin the guy that i just wanna be friends

Old Post 11-24-2002 03:56 AM
¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó

Slow the hell down. Damn. He's sayin' he loves you already? Man YOU know he's just trying to get in your panties. For real, he's just seducin' you. It seems to be working to a point. Tell him this..

::Do this when you are all touchy and shit::
You: Will you have sex with me?
Him: Yes

Ask him that question, if he says yes. He doesn't care about you. If he says we should wait, then stay with him, he does care about you. Let's face it, to me, he sounds like a player. Plus, I must add since you saw him earlier on in your life.. Seeing him now must have influenced your feelings for him. I mean, you said he was cute. So not gettnig or talking to him then made him sorta unobtainable. I bet when you get him, you'd drop him in less than a week.

Old Post 11-27-2002 11:50 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó Click here to Send ¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó a Private Message Find more posts by ¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó Add ¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
junjinluber33

quote:
i ended up tellin the guy that i just wanna be friends

yea... dont really have to worry about the whole gettin in my pants thing~ man... that is just.. ugh~ *shudders* seems like im giving out the impression to everyone that ima banger er somethin... since im gettin advice on that n all buh yea~ no worries on that... all i'd ever do with a guy is talk, hug, and kiss. no more than that~

Old Post 11-28-2002 07:31 AM