Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Cars > brand spankin new concept tib (lotta pics)
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
dj EndEver
breakbeat fan

brand spankin new concept tib (lotta pics)

dunno if anyone has seen this, but i saw this on tv and i looked it up for some pics. i think thiz car is badazz...there are rumors that it will be in production. i think that last pic of tha roof is phat as hell.
credits to bilder.autobild.de

from carbc.com
"The Hyundai Tiburon (Coup? is about to see the most radical change in its entire lifespan of three generations. Inarguably, this is perhaps the best of all Hyundais, but it's about to get sweeter with the addition of an electric hardtop roof. We'd expected the marque to make a convertible from its HDC concepts, but when and from what, we didn't know. The roof comes along with an update directed at the car's headlights, interior and engine - a direct-injection gasoline powerplant will be added to the range.

Heralded as the Korean Ferrari 456 GT, the rather pretty Hyundai's roof comes from Germany, as opposed to somewhere in the South Seas. Karmann, the creator of the SLK's folding hardtop roof has been selected to create the unit on the new Tiburon. The Tiburon's system is composed of a center-hinged roof, plus a rather tricky looking arm to lift the hard tonneau cover. To accommodate the roof, the interior is now limited to two seats, but on the plus side, it receives a massive trunk. The windshield's frame, bulkheads and sills have all been beefed up to provide rigidity and strength in the event of a colission. Expect the car to be in showrooms around mid 2004, though there may be a few minor discrepancies between this show car, and the real deal."

Last edited by dj EndEver on 10-25-2003 at 11:54 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-25-2003 11:51 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for dj EndEver Click here to Send dj EndEver a Private Message Visit dj EndEver's homepage! Find more posts by dj EndEver Add dj EndEver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
eddiee
werD?

looks nice

Old Post 10-26-2003 01:36 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for eddiee Click here to Send eddiee a Private Message Find more posts by eddiee Add eddiee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

i think it looks better wid da hood on

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 10-26-2003 02:32 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
merdawg
: My Avatar is So CUTE :

sek c

"Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable. " - Bruce Lee

Old Post 10-26-2003 04:10 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for merdawg Click here to Send merdawg a Private Message Find more posts by merdawg Add merdawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J-DraGoNz
Music/Multimedia/Lyricism

thats it....im getting a tiburon

http://www.mcjdragonz.com

http://www.dynamicvocalz.tk

http://www.streetmaderecordz.tk

Old Post 10-26-2003 07:37 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for J-DraGoNz Click here to Send J-DraGoNz a Private Message Visit J-DraGoNz's homepage! Find more posts by J-DraGoNz Add J-DraGoNz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

wow the cockpit reminds me of those cars i used to craw as a kid with the all glass dome..oh yeah!

Old Post 10-27-2003 01:17 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
v8what?
DSM > You

The back end looks mean as all hell, but it needs rear fender flares. The current rear just swallows the rear wheels. Also, its still a FWD Hyundai.

Old Post 10-27-2003 01:54 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for v8what? Click here to Send v8what? a Private Message Find more posts by v8what? Add v8what? to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
castle outsider

i woudnt buy a hyundai..ever

Old Post 10-27-2003 06:32 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hnefrdo
holla at me.

"the best of all Hyundais," and still far from what the japanese and germans are making.

www.xanga.com/hnefrdo

Old Post 10-27-2003 08:01 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for hnefrdo Click here to Send hnefrdo a Private Message Visit hnefrdo's homepage! Find more posts by hnefrdo Add hnefrdo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hnefrdo
holla at me.

i also hope they're adding a LOT of power to haul all the weight they say they're gonna add.

www.xanga.com/hnefrdo

Old Post 10-27-2003 08:03 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for hnefrdo Click here to Send hnefrdo a Private Message Visit hnefrdo's homepage! Find more posts by hnefrdo Add hnefrdo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

tiburons are pretty good..only thing i dont like about them is that it has no head room if you have more than 1 passenger

Old Post 10-27-2003 09:25 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

quote:
Originally posted by tea
tiburons are pretty good..only thing i dont like about them is that it has no head room if you have more than 1 passenger

SOOO TRUE. we have a tiburon back home and its TINY. i like driving it tho when i'm by myself cuz i'm pretty short and it fits me perfectly. i mean, its not a fast car or anything, but size-wise, its good for someone like me

but this concept tiburon looks really nice. i admit i like it hyundai or not

Old Post 10-28-2003 05:24 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for UnisMuiMui Click here to Send UnisMuiMui a Private Message Visit UnisMuiMui's homepage! Find more posts by UnisMuiMui Add UnisMuiMui to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

quote:
Originally posted by hnefrdo
"the best of all Hyundais," and still far from what the japanese and germans are making.

uh.. no. not really. compare it to the other japanese and german car makers in that same price category.. you'll find it isn't that "far".

besides.. the tiburon isnt even all korean. didnt they use italian automakers to design the car? hell.. the six speed on the tiburon is the same as the one in the nissan SE-R spec V.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 10-28-2003 09:46 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hnefrdo
holla at me.

quote:
Originally posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU
uh.. no. not really. compare it to the other japanese and german car makers in that same price category.. you'll find it isn't that "far".

besides.. the tiburon isnt even all korean. didnt they use italian automakers to design the car? hell.. the six speed on the tiburon is the same as the one in the nissan SE-R spec V.

it costs less for a reason.

www.xanga.com/hnefrdo

Old Post 10-29-2003 12:51 AM
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

quote:
it costs less for a reason.

and wat reason is that.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 10-29-2003 09:39 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hnefrdo
holla at me.

honestly, i kudn't tell ya. i've never driven a tiburon before. aside from numbers that could be found from online research, how a car performs on the street and track is a different story. but, to make a valid argument, have yu driven and tested the tiburon and other same-class models?

www.xanga.com/hnefrdo

Old Post 10-29-2003 07:03 PM
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

quote:
honestly, i kudn't tell ya. i've never driven a tiburon before. aside from numbers that could be found from online research, how a car performs on the street and track is a different story. but, to make a valid argument, have yu driven and tested the tiburon and other same-class models?

no.. cuz i dont have the luxury of test driving all those cars... but im not the one who made the assumption that "the best of all Hyundais," and still far from what the japanese and germans are making. without actually driving one.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 10-30-2003 12:27 AM
dj EndEver
breakbeat fan

quote:

i've had that chance, i used to work at autobell, which is a car wash place, and i've driven a few tibs, one i drove after i pulled out a 350z. there wasnt that much of a difference. but besides tha room, tha car feels great. very smooth, but then again i dunno how cars handle cuz i drive no more than 20 feet and 5 mph.

Last edited by dj EndEver on 10-30-2003 at 01:55 AM

Old Post 10-30-2003 01:49 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for dj EndEver Click here to Send dj EndEver a Private Message Visit dj EndEver's homepage! Find more posts by dj EndEver Add dj EndEver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J-DraGoNz
Music/Multimedia/Lyricism

^ lol. ive never driven one but i know people who have one...they say its smooth...nice car. i like it

http://www.mcjdragonz.com

http://www.dynamicvocalz.tk

http://www.streetmaderecordz.tk

Old Post 10-30-2003 02:14 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for J-DraGoNz Click here to Send J-DraGoNz a Private Message Visit J-DraGoNz's homepage! Find more posts by J-DraGoNz Add J-DraGoNz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hnefrdo
holla at me.

quote:
Originally posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU

sounds like a claim to me.

www.xanga.com/hnefrdo

Old Post 10-30-2003 07:29 AM