Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > General > Reception Area > funny pics!!
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
rhymester*
$$$$$$$$$$$

funny pics!!

hihi~
yeap i'm new here! i have been reading the forum and i think the ppl here are pretty nice and very funny!! so i decided to join! i'm from singapore, im 19 turning 20 this year, i like hiphop, rnb, most types of music! i have lotsa videos and stuff but they are mostly japanese, some HK stuff, and some korean. hope i can share them!

i will post often! see ya~

[p.s the topic funny pics, i'm talking about those tat mc chopstickz and ken versus ryu put up...wahahah so funny!]

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-13-2002 03:49 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for rhymester* Click here to Send rhymester* a Private Message Find more posts by rhymester* Add rhymester* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DEmeant0r
Ex-Mod

Welcome to the JSL forums! Post lots! mm'kay?

Old Post 09-13-2002 06:55 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for DEmeant0r Click here to Send DEmeant0r a Private Message Visit DEmeant0r's homepage! Find more posts by DEmeant0r Add DEmeant0r to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
az0nd2r3

wut up?? welcome to jsl n koo avatar.......enjoy!

Old Post 09-13-2002 08:24 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for az0nd2r3 Click here to Send az0nd2r3 a Private Message Find more posts by az0nd2r3 Add az0nd2r3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

wassup..are u a guy or a girl? i cant really tell by the name...anyways...welcoem

Old Post 09-13-2002 09:17 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rhymester*
$$$$$$$$$$$

girl!
rhymester is one of my fav hiphop bands!
and my avatar is a japanese rapper s-word..i don't really listen to his music but i like tat pic..he looks so cute! totally my type of guy!!

Old Post 09-13-2002 09:26 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for rhymester* Click here to Send rhymester* a Private Message Find more posts by rhymester* Add rhymester* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

heyy
welcome u joined.
im one of the supermods. ask me if u have ne questions.
and visit lots ^___^

Old Post 09-13-2002 09:28 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

hey welcome!! another singaporean! i'm originally from singapore too!! but now i live in the states. have fun posting here!!

Old Post 09-13-2002 10:13 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for UnisMuiMui Click here to Send UnisMuiMui a Private Message Visit UnisMuiMui's homepage! Find more posts by UnisMuiMui Add UnisMuiMui to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rhymester*
$$$$$$$$$$$

oh you are originally from singapore?! how did you find it?

i find it too damn hot...and too many pro terrorists god damn ppl...WTF man!! my sister is so lucky, she moved to usa 3 years ago!! hope i can visit her next month! ^__^

Old Post 09-15-2002 04:23 AM
peruperu
bored..... ~>_<~

welcome to jsl~~

i'm a sleepy pig~~ hehe~~

http://members.shaw.ca/peruperu/

Old Post 09-15-2002 10:47 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for peruperu Click here to Send peruperu a Private Message Visit peruperu's homepage! Find more posts by peruperu Add peruperu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

quote:
Originally posted by rhymester*
oh you are originally from singapore?! how did you find it?

i find it too damn hot...and too many pro terrorists god damn ppl...WTF man!! my sister is so lucky, she moved to usa 3 years ago!! hope i can visit her next month! ^__^

yeah i'm from s'pore :D i like it alot.. i like the shopping hehehe it IS really hot.... but everywhere u go has a/c... well almost everywhere!! where did u sister move to? which part of US?

Old Post 09-15-2002 08:51 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for UnisMuiMui Click here to Send UnisMuiMui a Private Message Visit UnisMuiMui's homepage! Find more posts by UnisMuiMui Add UnisMuiMui to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

welcome to jsl forums
im andrew have fun

Old Post 09-15-2002 08:53 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

Welcome to New Jersey.

Old Post 09-16-2002 03:12 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rhymester*
$$$$$$$$$$$

oh yes talk about shopping!! i'm always broke!! my latest craze is hats..and big white shirts with some hiphop prints on it!

yeap everywhere is a/c thank god..now they even have an a/c bus interchange! one day the whole island is gonna be in an a/c dome!! haha

she moved to miami first [good weather!!] and now she's staying in Washington D.C.!

Old Post 09-16-2002 10:14 AM
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

quote:
oh yes talk about shopping!! i'm always broke!! my latest craze is hats..and big white shirts with some hiphop prints on it!

yeap everywhere is a/c thank god..now they even have an a/c bus interchange! one day the whole island is gonna be in an a/c dome!! haha

she moved to miami first [good weather!!] and now she's staying in Washington D.C.!

hehehe yeah it would be so weird if the whole island is an a/c dome!! i mean, it wouldn't be hard to turn it into a dome becuz s'pore is SO SMALL! lolz.
well dats cool ur sister is in the US. is she studying or working here? are u gonna visit? :D

Old Post 09-16-2002 02:41 PM
rhymester*
$$$$$$$$$$$

yea singapore is so small it takes me 35 mins by train to get from the nortth [where i live] to the south of the island! and now, the whole island is connected by train! they recently built new lines tat go to chinatown, little india, and all the way to the airport!

my sis finished studying there already..now she's applying to get her masters! i really hope to visit her next month!! i will be flying alone this time without my mom, i hope i dont get lost along the way. cos last time i went to miami it was like singapore to tokyo [9 hours], tokyo to minnesota [12 hours], minnesota to miami[5 hours]! talk about jet lag!! and then there's all the baggage stuff which i get so confuse of! argh!

Old Post 09-16-2002 03:06 PM
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

quote:
yea singapore is so small it takes me 35 mins by train to get from the nortth [where i live] to the south of the island! and now, the whole island is connected by train! they recently built new lines tat go to chinatown, little india, and all the way to the airport!

my sis finished studying there already..now she's applying to get her masters! i really hope to visit her next month!! i will be flying alone this time without my mom, i hope i dont get lost along the way. cos last time i went to miami it was like singapore to tokyo [9 hours], tokyo to minnesota [12 hours], minnesota to miami[5 hours]! talk about jet lag!! and then there's all the baggage stuff which i get so confuse of! argh!

yeah the jet lag is crazy!!! when i visit s'pore, it takes about 24 hours to fly there!! its really far away... but its worth it becuz i love visiting s'pore.
where do u hang out around s'pore?? i like to go to Orchard road (of cos!) like the Heeren, Cathay Cineplex, shopping at takashimaya & wisma atria, bugis junction, far east plaza, and etc.
i miss s'pore!!!

Old Post 09-16-2002 03:14 PM
rhymester*
$$$$$$$$$$$

hangouts!! hmm..usually far east plaza..heeren shops [many cute hiphop guys to drool over there!!] and of coz cathay cineleisure [many cute hiphop guys there too!!]. i also like to hang out near the youth park! basically orchard road is the number 1 hangout for every s'porean haha!!

hhmm i never shop at taka or wisma unless i'm with my mother, cos then she pays! haha usually i buy clothes from heeren, i love the stuff there!!! you can really go bankrupt, soo many cool stuff. and the graffitti cafe there is really great! i love vandalizing the table and stuff!! haha you must come and visit soon!!

Old Post 09-16-2002 03:26 PM
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

yeah some stuff can be expensive at wisma.
how old are u by the way?

Old Post 09-16-2002 05:16 PM
rhymester*
$$$$$$$$$$$

19 turning 20 in a few months!

you?
which state are you living in now?

Old Post 09-16-2002 05:27 PM
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

i'm 17, living in Connecticut which is near New York and Boston

Old Post 09-16-2002 05:33 PM