Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > TV and Movies > secret window
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

secret window

i saw this on friday and i was expecting a thriller and something really suspenseful. i was a little disappointed, because it was hardly scary at all. the only thing worth seeing in this movie is johnny depp, who i really think is a phenomenal actor. otherwise, the movie is like a rehash of 'the shining' (secret window is based on a short story written by stephen king).

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-15-2004 07:10 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

Re: secret window

look liek a good movie i may see it

Old Post 03-16-2004 01:17 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
doop
just doop it

i watched it last night

wasnt all that great...kinda weird if u ask me

but i like the ending haha

corn makes corn poop <-- random ness LOL

Old Post 03-16-2004 11:17 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for doop Click here to Send doop a Private Message Find more posts by doop Add doop to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kiggaplease

a lot of people noticed that the preview gave them different anticipations for the actual movie. I thought that the window was the key to all of the mystery, but it was simply the name of the story

Old Post 03-17-2004 06:43 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kiggaplease Click here to Send kiggaplease a Private Message Find more posts by kiggaplease Add kiggaplease to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote