Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > TV and Movies > quiznos sub commercial
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quiznos sub commercial

is it me or do any of you find that commercial VERY ANNOYING with the retarded hampsters singing makes me wanan break my fucking tv i hate it BAH die you die, you die and go to hell

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-20-2004 05:28 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

OMG IS THIS TRUE?!?!?

ALEX USED A COMMA?!?

Old Post 02-20-2004 05:29 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by tea
OMG IS THIS TRUE?!?!?

ALEX USED A COMMA?!?

damn i'm slippin LOL

Old Post 02-20-2004 06:07 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kiggaplease

they remind me of those beavers that you have to pound back into their holes with the mallet

Old Post 02-20-2004 07:36 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kiggaplease Click here to Send kiggaplease a Private Message Find more posts by kiggaplease Add kiggaplease to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mash1mar0
whatever you say bitch

it is annoying as hell and gets stuck in yur head for a while... they did a good job though... you'll remember quizno from now on hahaha.... ''they got a the pepper bar~''

with onE magic pill i EscapE from painful rEality and Enter the wholE nEw diffErEnt world....

I'm not addictEd... I can stop anytimE i want to...

Old Post 02-21-2004 11:56 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Mash1mar0 Click here to Send Mash1mar0 a Private Message Find more posts by Mash1mar0 Add Mash1mar0 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hnefrdo
holla at me.

yea. pretty annoying.

www.xanga.com/hnefrdo

Old Post 02-22-2004 08:26 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for hnefrdo Click here to Send hnefrdo a Private Message Visit hnefrdo's homepage! Find more posts by hnefrdo Add hnefrdo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

not me haha the songs rock!

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 02-22-2004 02:30 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
H2oBaebe

Eat quizno subs. 'Cause they r a DoOOOllar off. When u bring in a cupOOON. For thing to eat or oil changEEees!! lalalallalallalaallaaLALalalaAL Hair PLUGS!!! -Beware of paper cuts.
dadadda DDAAA

love,
susan

Old Post 02-22-2004 10:43 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for H2oBaebe Click here to Send H2oBaebe a Private Message Find more posts by H2oBaebe Add H2oBaebe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

what is this quizno?

Old Post 02-23-2004 12:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by Alchemist
what is this quizno?

sandwich place where they toast the food make that snadwich and stick it in the oven i guess :D

Old Post 02-23-2004 01:20 AM
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

i looove quiznos subs! i'd eat that over subway or blimpie's anyday. but i agree the commercial is mad annoying and it makes me NOT wanna eat it. nevertheless, the food is still good. and my bf's brother works at quiznos so i use to get free food when i was back home he'd bring home a huge tub of soup every night and watnot. good shiet!

Old Post 02-23-2004 05:08 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for UnisMuiMui Click here to Send UnisMuiMui a Private Message Visit UnisMuiMui's homepage! Find more posts by UnisMuiMui Add UnisMuiMui to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
H2oBaebe

SUBWAY's BETTER!!!!
Don't eat Quizno's!
jk.....
all i got to say is that, i like my choice to do this and not to do that to my sandwiches, plus, i can watch the people make my sandwich, and sumbay just feel lighter. reason being: less fat calories.

Old Post 02-24-2004 05:14 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for H2oBaebe Click here to Send H2oBaebe a Private Message Find more posts by H2oBaebe Add H2oBaebe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

yea like subway the worst sandwich place is togo's BLAH never eat there!

Old Post 02-24-2004 05:53 AM
Mash1mar0
whatever you say bitch

that commercial is originated from http://www.rathergood.com/moon_song website... check it out... it's very annoying

with onE magic pill i EscapE from painful rEality and Enter the wholE nEw diffErEnt world....

I'm not addictEd... I can stop anytimE i want to...

Old Post 02-28-2004 10:38 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Mash1mar0 Click here to Send Mash1mar0 a Private Message Find more posts by Mash1mar0 Add Mash1mar0 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote