Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > TV and Movies > big fish
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
tm11
down by law

big fish

anyone seen it? I saw it last night and I liked it, it was really good. I'm a fan of Tim Burton movies and this was a pleasant surprise. Nice casting job as well, it was an enchanting story.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-11-2004 02:10 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tm11 Click here to Send tm11 a Private Message Find more posts by tm11 Add tm11 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

I was wondering when someone was going to mention this movie. I haven't seen it yet but I heard a lot of mixed opinions.

Meh, well I really want to see it.

Has anyone read the novel? I heard that the movie differed quite a bit from the novel. I guess we're so used to the LOtR and Harry Potter where a lot of the details are exact. -_-

Old Post 01-11-2004 03:43 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

saw it couple of weeks ago in NY. BTW i recomend watching movies in NYC.. especially the big ass theatres.. they are so comfy.

I thought it was wonderful. Kinda reminded me of Moulin Rouge in a fairy tale sort of way. I really liked it. Can't say that i loved it cuz i fell asleep first half hour cuz i was deaddddd fugggin tired.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 01-11-2004 02:20 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
joobaboya

quote:
Originally posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU

I thought it was wonderful. Kinda reminded me of Moulin Rouge in a fairy tale sort of way. I really liked it. Can't say that i loved it cuz i fell asleep first half hour cuz i was deaddddd fugggin tired.

same...especially with Ewan McGregor in this movie and Moulin Rouge. I liked the parts I could actually pay attention to. I was sort of distracted, tired so I wasn't able to concentrate and follow the movie too well. but the parts I did see I liked. it was sweet ~

Old Post 01-11-2004 05:58 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for joobaboya Click here to Send joobaboya a Private Message Find more posts by joobaboya Add joobaboya to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
castle outsider

saw this yesterday..kinda late..but if youre a loser and still havent watched it then you should

o yea..i thought it was great

Old Post 02-04-2004 01:28 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

saw it, and it was good

Old Post 02-22-2004 01:23 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote