Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Sports and Fitness > ABTronic
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
sangxjin

ABTronic

I just bought one because i'm getting lazy and im starting to gain weight..its horrible never use it because its a pain putting on the gel and cleaning up after ur done..so im back to push ups and curl ups.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-02-2002 01:42 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Locke

I hate doing situps....I wonder if the ab tronic really works......gotta find something easier on the neck and back

Old Post 05-03-2002 06:23 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Locke Click here to Send Locke a Private Message Find more posts by Locke Add Locke to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigChubuff

what is a abtronic?....
is it one of those things that u c in tv commercials that u put it around your waist and it vibrates..?

Old Post 05-04-2002 10:32 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for bigChubuff Click here to Send bigChubuff a Private Message Find more posts by bigChubuff Add bigChubuff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

yea

Props To Huby

Old Post 05-06-2002 11:47 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

erff abtronics are for couch potatoes..^^;;
i wanted bowflex..

Old Post 05-06-2002 12:31 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigChubuff

bow flex??
pleaz....that shiz rip-off

Old Post 05-06-2002 04:45 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for bigChubuff Click here to Send bigChubuff a Private Message Find more posts by bigChubuff Add bigChubuff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

eh... lazy bum monkeys!.... just run it's the best thing for ya...

i heard.... that abtronic and all those belts have really bad long term effects on you..... i dunno what but i heard they were bad...

mmm.... how bout that tiger thingy? the blue thing with the handles that roles back and forth? that looks okay.... looks like you actually have to do something

psh sit there and get abs my ARSE.... i don't trust those belts

Old Post 05-09-2002 08:43 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seung ju

quote:
Originally posted by MellowYellow
i heard.... that abtronic and all those belts have really bad long term effects on you..... i dunno what but i heard they were bad...

yeah, those companies are gettin sued b/c the belts burned people and left scars O_o

Old Post 05-09-2002 09:09 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for seung ju Click here to Send seung ju a Private Message Find more posts by seung ju Add seung ju to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hyesungu
Mike p(X.X)q

I have a bowflex, and it isnt a rip off, well maybe, its $1000, but its really good, but for the ab tronic, I bought one for $150.00 and I just heard on the news that they are all scams, that they really dont work, so dont buy one if you are planning to!

Old Post 05-10-2002 05:19 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Hyesungu Click here to Send Hyesungu a Private Message Find more posts by Hyesungu Add Hyesungu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

does werk thO?

Old Post 05-10-2002 07:33 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kRypTic_nABi Click here to Send kRypTic_nABi a Private Message Find more posts by kRypTic_nABi Add kRypTic_nABi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
annabanana
Food Moderator

last night(may8) there was a segment about those ab belts. they don't work very well. you see all those body models on the infomercial? well, they all got their abs the good old-fashioned way, which is the best way to go, so just get down and start crunching.
if you want abs, just put on a Shinhwa song and start crunchin' for the whole song.

Old Post 05-11-2002 12:49 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for annabanana Click here to Send annabanana a Private Message Find more posts by annabanana Add annabanana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

yea.... nothing comes easily.....

and try not to do sit ups.... because it's bad for your back.... especially going up all the way... just do crunches.... but always ask a professional..... because if you're excercising in the wrong way.... it's only hurting you MORE....

Old Post 05-12-2002 11:56 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
brian

does bowflex work tho? @_@

Old Post 05-13-2002 04:39 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for brian Click here to Send brian a Private Message Find more posts by brian Add brian to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mouko
I need therapy

bowflex is a good item. Its resistant training. It doesn't promise a body without work, rather, it is a different way of traditional training.

the abtronic belts and items were recently sued by the FTC for false advertising. The FTC is working on getting peoples money back.

Old Post 05-13-2002 05:54 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Mouko Click here to Send Mouko a Private Message Visit Mouko's homepage! Find more posts by Mouko Add Mouko to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote