Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Sports and Fitness > average white & azn kid in a race
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
bigChubuff

average white & azn kid in a race

everyone knos no one beats blacks in runnin and asians are definitely weaker than whites but speed/agility?i think we got chance...yeeea cmon...aznpride

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-03-2002 10:11 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for bigChubuff Click here to Send bigChubuff a Private Message Find more posts by bigChubuff Add bigChubuff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigChubuff

fawk....i jus remembered whites are slow...but theres some that are pretty fast

Old Post 06-03-2002 10:21 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for bigChubuff Click here to Send bigChubuff a Private Message Find more posts by bigChubuff Add bigChubuff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

average asian would whoop average white guy

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 06-03-2002 10:45 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

yeah i agree with crazy
haha ive raced blacks and whites in track in 100m sprinting.
haha black people are fast but whites i always beat them.

Old Post 06-03-2002 11:11 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigChubuff

but remember...1 out of 20 white kids are pretty fast....like Eric Crouch da qb from Nebraska....hes probably the only white person that got heismen trophy or drafted 2 NFL b/c of speed

Old Post 06-04-2002 12:33 AM
annabanana
Food Moderator

black ppl are built for running. they have nice muscle structure. i was in track and i was pretty fast but those black ppl sure are FAST! although, when i was in cross country, i had some good endurance.
general observations when it comes to athletisicm:
black ppl excel in running and speed like track, basketball, tennis, boxing, everything?
white ppl for football, soccer and baseball and swimming
azn ppl for tae kwon do and tennis

Old Post 07-03-2002 04:42 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for annabanana Click here to Send annabanana a Private Message Find more posts by annabanana Add annabanana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigChubuff

no blackz took over football long time ago too

Old Post 07-03-2002 04:48 AM
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

thats wierd.

Last edited by TAIgrr on 02-16-2020 at 08:36 AM

Old Post 07-03-2002 05:05 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Balddog

average white kid has a longer stride than average azn kid...average white guy will be faster.

Old Post 07-03-2002 02:01 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Balddog Click here to Send Balddog a Private Message Find more posts by Balddog Add Balddog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

generally.. koreans are known for endurance.. they're good for long games.. like teh marathon or long ass soccer games on overtime.. thats most likely the reason why korea won all their overtimes

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 07-03-2002 02:13 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nojeel

basically we asian people aren't as tall and long as them as well, thus making them taking less strides when running.. a good example, the germany vs south korea semi-finals game of the world cup.. look at how tall the german players was, when they were running we had to take 2-3 steps when they were running.. their so long and tall that they have a longer stride then us, thus making us run harder to catch them...

Old Post 07-10-2002 12:37 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nojeel Click here to Send Nojeel a Private Message Find more posts by Nojeel Add Nojeel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kiggaplease

You see marathon runners? The Kenyans, Koreans, and Nigerians aren't not exactly the tallest people around. It has to do a lot with bone structure.

Old Post 07-22-2002 10:18 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kiggaplease Click here to Send kiggaplease a Private Message Find more posts by kiggaplease Add kiggaplease to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote