Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > Creative Writing > Love's A Gift (g-fic) (junta. me & lil bit tonhyuk)
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
winter girl

Talking Love's A Gift (g-fic) (junta. me & lil bit tonhyuk)

hi..this is my first attemp to write g-fic......hope u like it......

Love’s A Gift

Prologue

KangTa’s POV

I don’t know why I still remembering you…..
You only give me heartache…..
You’re not worth my love…..
But why can’t I let you out of my head?
I don’t want to be hurt again….
I want to start a new life….
I wanna start a new love….
I wanna start a new feeling…..
And I wanna have a love that is a gift for especially me…no one else….
I hope I can find it someday….
I hope I can find it someway….
I hope I can find it in someone….
For love is a gift from God…….

HeeJun’s POV

Why do I get this feeling inside….
That I will find my true love…..
For I don’t want to fall in love again….
Because love is just a hurt for me…..
I never find it in someone…..
It just slip away from me….
Maybe love itself hate me…
For it never come near me…not even once….
It hurt me so much….
I hope this time love will come to me…
For I will always cherish and adore….
For I will always keep it save….
For I will always keep it grow inside my heart…
Because the true love is a gift from God……

love ya,
dee dee

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-29-2002 12:21 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for winter girl Click here to Send winter girl a Private Message Find more posts by winter girl Add winter girl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
winter girl

Talking chp 1

here's the next.........

Chapter 1

~In The Airplane~

“Good evening Ladies and Gentlemen, we’re almost landing in Soekarno-Hatta Airport Jakarta. Thank you for choosing Asiana Airlines. Have a nice stay in Jakarta.”

KangTa’s POV

KangTa still remember the conversation he had with his dongseng.

Flashback

“Chili…you better get your butt to Jakarta tomorrow or else I’ll come and drag you.” Said his dongseng.
“Why should I come? I don’t want to come….I wanna stay here…” he said.
“CHILI…if you say that words once again….i swear I’ll come to Korea to drag you here….” His dongseng said with a threatening voice.
“Oh alright…alright…I’ll come…But on one condition…” he said.
“Chiii…Fine…what is it?” she asked.
“You have to call me oppa first.” He said. “Or else I don’t want to come.” He said this in a mocking voice cuz he knows that she would never call him oppa if she were out from Korea.
“Duh…do I have too???” she whined.
“Yap…that’s the condition.” He said.
“Fine…fine…OPPA…Are you happy now OPPA??” she said in a sarcastic voice. He surprised a little bit cuz she was willing to call him oppa just to get him to go to Jakarta. He knows that she’s worried about him sulking his ex-lover who was running away with another guy leaving him with a tremendous heartache for he loves him with all his heart.
“Hhaahahahhaa….okie…now I’ll go get the ticket now ok.. See you tomorrow. I’ll call you to tell you my number flight and my arrival time.” KangTa said.
“Okie…I’ll wait. See you OPPA…” she said.
“Bye.”
“Bye.”

End of flashback

‘Ugh…why did I do this? Why Am I following Dee dee’s advice to come to Jakarta? It’s the best thing I just stay in Seoul to sulk all by myself. Ugh…I’m too obedient to her….Ugh…I’m too soft with her whines….Ughh…I hate this.’

But he just getting ready to get off the plane.

After he through the formalities in the airport, he just walking outside to find his best friend, his dongseng.

Then a girl came to his sight screaming,
“CHILIIIII!!!! OVER HERE!!!!!!” then she running towards KangTa before she hopped to him and hugging him tightly till he can’t breath.
“Ugh…Dee…although I love to be hugged by you….but will you just pleaseeee loosen a bit…I can’t breath here….” Said KangTa cringed.
“Hahaahaha….sorry Chili….it’s just that I miss you soooo much…” said Dee dee chuckling.
“Dee….how many times do I have to remind you….OPPA….can’t the word getting into your brain? And what about your promise to call me oppa?” said KangTa.
“Duh….” She just rolling her eyes. “And CHILI….how many times that I remind you that I’ll never use that OPPA thing outside your country….And can you see Korea here?? Hmm….??” Said Dee dee sarcastically. “And I never said I promise to call you that. I just call you that to get your butt in here. Hahahah.”
“Ughh…you lil…..” before he finished his sentence, Dee dee cut him off,
“Chili…do you wanna stay here in the airport or you want to come with me to my beautiful apartment and have a little nice and cozy sleep??”
“Argghhh….I’ll never win to you…” he said.
“Yup….that’s right….you’ll never win….Now…get your butt to my car or I’ll leave you here.”
“Dang….ok….Now where’s your car?” he asked.
“There.” She said pointing to the red BMW sport car.
“Woaw…there’s a change in here….Where’s your coupe?” He said referring to the car.
“Yeah…I sold the last one. I was getting bored to it…so I just thought why don’t I change it…Besides…I’m a crazy fans of BMW..” she said.
“Duh…rich girl with a fancy car…but I’m still wondering why there’s no guy aftering you?” KangTa said in a mocking voice. She just glares at him.
“Hmm…and what do we called a future CEO of the biggest company in Korea??? A poor bum guy? And what do you mean by that???” replied her.
“Hahaha…nevermind. See…I told ya…you always have a word against my words….” He said.
“Yeah…Now hop in. I’m sleepy.”

Then they drove to Dee dee’s apartment.

love ya,
dee dee

Last edited by winter girl on 06-29-2002 at 12:31 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-29-2002 12:27 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for winter girl Click here to Send winter girl a Private Message Find more posts by winter girl Add winter girl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote