Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Pictures > Artwork > Genes VIII - Customize your wallpaper
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
hurly.org

Talking Genes VIII - Customize your wallpaper

Wallpaper title: Genes VIII - GOD WORKS TOO SLOW
Inspiration: Yoshiki, X-men, Keiko
Thanks to: kimmy, Aileen, neofox, Jacke

STEP
1. Select dimensions
2. Select text
3. Select format
4. Private message me

EXPLANATION
1. Choose your screen resolution (1600x1200, 1280x1024, 1024x768 etc)
Default: 1600x1200

2. Choose your text that you want to be on the wallpaper. The text can be a word, a sentence, your name etc. If you want korean, japanese or chinese characters, you HAVE to write it in the perferred language. I do not have time to translate due to many dialects and different writing.
Note that the wallpaper color can be changed too.
Default: Genes VIII - GOD WORKS TOO SLOW

3. Choose your format for the picture (*.JPG, *.BMP, *.PNG etc)
Default: *.JPG

4. Send me a PM when you're done. I don't always have time to check the thread. If you reply in this thread and send me a PM, the chances of getting your request forfilled is higher.

You may request as many wallpapers as you like, and the texts can be moved around if they are in the way of your icons. And oh, please be specific as possible and try to avoid spelling errors. What you write in the PM will go directly on to the wallpaper.
Enjoy!

E V E R L A S T I N G - http://www.hurly.org

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-26-2005 04:48 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for hurly.org Click here to Send hurly.org a Private Message Visit hurly.org's homepage! Find more posts by hurly.org Add hurly.org to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hurly.org

I didn't realize that I used Magneto's colors until somebody told me yesterday... So yeh... Another style added ^^
I love Magneto :)

Sorry if the wallpaper is a bit anti-religious, but to me, the text fits the style. You can always change the text :D

Old Post 04-27-2005 01:01 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for hurly.org Click here to Send hurly.org a Private Message Visit hurly.org's homepage! Find more posts by hurly.org Add hurly.org to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hurly.org

Say hello to my new friend:

Old Post 04-28-2005 04:35 PM
hurly.org

Old Post 04-30-2005 04:24 PM