Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Technology > please help
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
angel

please help

okai i know i mostly only come here so i can ask computer questions becaue i'm having real bad luck with them. i just got a new computer and it's messing up... like right now.. it's xp and all and it keeps shutting off the monitor for a sec and comes back to a bigger screen(800x600) and i can't make it stop! i change it back to 1024x768 but than about a minute later it does it again. it makes me mad especially since this is a new computer. it hasn't started until today. i have no clue what's wrong with it so please someone help!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-16-2003 03:59 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for angel Click here to Send angel a Private Message Find more posts by angel Add angel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

make sure you have the right drivers installed, but i think the problem is after you set it to 1024x768 click keep the settings

Old Post 02-16-2003 04:13 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
YaaMaKoh
spiritual life mod

get a new monitor. mabye video card. those two are always the main problems why ur screen tends to have problems.

Old Post 02-18-2003 07:05 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for YaaMaKoh Click here to Send YaaMaKoh a Private Message Visit YaaMaKoh's homepage! Find more posts by YaaMaKoh Add YaaMaKoh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
.aS.|5p!7f!|23
foo oo o o o oo o oo o o

quote:
Originally posted by AjY 2k
make sure you have the right drivers installed, but i think the problem is after you set it to 1024x768 click keep the settings

i agree. check drivers before u go out and buy all new stuff.

Old Post 02-18-2003 11:20 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Click here to Send .aS.|5p!7f!|23 a Private Message Find more posts by .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Add .aS.|5p!7f!|23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
requiem
Book Mod/Batman Fan

Make sure you click "yes" to the little screen that pops up that says "is this OK?" or whatever. If you don't you'll change back to the previous resolution (800x600) in 15 seconds.

Old Post 02-19-2003 02:43 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for requiem Click here to Send requiem a Private Message Find more posts by requiem Add requiem to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Prototype

quote:
Originally posted by requiem
Make sure you click "yes" to the little screen that pops up that says "is this OK?" or whatever. If you don't you'll change back to the previous resolution (800x600) in 15 seconds.

lmao thats exactly what i was going to say.

Old Post 02-19-2003 02:20 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Prototype Click here to Send Prototype a Private Message Visit Prototype's homepage! Find more posts by Prototype Add Prototype to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
YaaMaKoh
spiritual life mod

or, if you bought from a company like dell, just call customer support, if somebody built it for you, bring it back to the person and tell them to fix it. well... thats what i would do.. and i think dells customer support is 24/7. heh.

Old Post 02-19-2003 07:14 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for YaaMaKoh Click here to Send YaaMaKoh a Private Message Visit YaaMaKoh's homepage! Find more posts by YaaMaKoh Add YaaMaKoh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
requiem
Book Mod/Batman Fan

It's only 24/7 because from what I've heard you have to wait hours before you actually speak to a human.

Old Post 02-20-2003 05:05 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for requiem Click here to Send requiem a Private Message Find more posts by requiem Add requiem to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
angel

eh i'm a little late but i fixed it... i just did a system restore thing.. and i'm not stupid. i know to click "yes" when i change the settings but it didn't work so that's why i was asking..

Old Post 02-23-2003 10:53 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for angel Click here to Send angel a Private Message Find more posts by angel Add angel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote