Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Pictures > Other Pictures > Pics of my new school next year!
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

Pics of my new school next year!

my school and home for next year for college: Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising - LA, California!

1st pic: FIDM Front Entrance

UnisMuiMui has attached this image:

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-01-2003 09:59 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for UnisMuiMui Click here to Send UnisMuiMui a Private Message Visit UnisMuiMui's homepage! Find more posts by UnisMuiMui Add UnisMuiMui to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

another one

Old Post 04-01-2003 10:00 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for UnisMuiMui Click here to Send UnisMuiMui a Private Message Visit UnisMuiMui's homepage! Find more posts by UnisMuiMui Add UnisMuiMui to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

Grand Hope Park, located in the FIDM campus

Old Post 04-01-2003 10:01 PM
merdawg
: My Avatar is So CUTE :

nice nice...do u have interior pics? ahhh...jeez...once again...so SUNNY!!

"Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable. " - Bruce Lee

Old Post 04-01-2003 10:02 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for merdawg Click here to Send merdawg a Private Message Find more posts by merdawg Add merdawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

my apartment/home i will be living in next year in college! Park La Brea is approx. 6 miles from FIDM's campus

Old Post 04-01-2003 10:03 PM
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

The Towers

Old Post 04-01-2003 10:04 PM
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

this place is beautiful!! i love the tall palm trees!

Old Post 04-01-2003 10:04 PM
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

inside a model apartment. my apartment will look similar to this one except different funiture. the apartments come furnished

Old Post 04-01-2003 10:05 PM
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

nice dining area, furniture from Park La Brea

Old Post 04-01-2003 10:05 PM
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

last one... view from the balcony/patio in the apartment. u can see that Park La Brea is HUGE. it has over 4,000 apartment & townhouse units. it takes up like a huge block!

other students from California Design College and UCLA (to name a few) also live at Park La Brea.

Old Post 04-01-2003 10:07 PM
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

for more pics from my trip to LA, click here: http://www.jusunlee.com/forums/show...;threadid=11618

Old Post 04-01-2003 10:08 PM
eddiee
werD?

you rich person

nice place

Old Post 04-01-2003 11:01 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for eddiee Click here to Send eddiee a Private Message Find more posts by eddiee Add eddiee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

maybe this can be moved to pp
oh well`
i like your place ^^

Old Post 04-01-2003 11:06 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
merdawg
: My Avatar is So CUTE :

quote:
Originally posted by LiLbLuEaZnBoY
you rich person

nice place

yea dude. how much is the tuition? and how much is the rent?

"Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable. " - Bruce Lee

Old Post 04-01-2003 11:33 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for merdawg Click here to Send merdawg a Private Message Find more posts by merdawg Add merdawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
.aS.|5p!7f!|23
foo oo o o o oo o oo o o

i was thinkin that your family gotta be makin mills to be able to afford that the whole time. what r u majoring in?

Old Post 04-01-2003 11:41 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Click here to Send .aS.|5p!7f!|23 a Private Message Find more posts by .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Add .aS.|5p!7f!|23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AznTiger
An Azn Boy

damn! that model room looks like a freakin hotel room! haha. looks really nice.

Old Post 04-02-2003 12:28 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for AznTiger Click here to Send AznTiger a Private Message Find more posts by AznTiger Add AznTiger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

wow~ sooo pretty.

Old Post 04-02-2003 12:35 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

you should og to the frisco one wait do we have one? lol

Old Post 04-02-2003 01:40 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Prototype

come furnished = not good

that means the furniture isnt yours to ruin.

Old Post 04-02-2003 02:27 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Prototype Click here to Send Prototype a Private Message Visit Prototype's homepage! Find more posts by Prototype Add Prototype to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

quote:
Originally posted by merdawg
yea dude. how much is the tuition? and how much is the rent?

tuition is $18,000... housing is $1,900 per quarter (2.5 months) for 2 or 3 years (depending if i wanna do Advanced Study my 3rd year).

and NOOOOO I'M NOT RICH!!

quote:
i was thinkin that your family gotta be makin mills to be able to afford that the whole time. what r u majoring in?

my dad is a PASTOR, which makes NO MONEY. my mom never finished high school and works as a lab assistant in the hospital. i'm getting financial aid, grants, loans, scholarships... by the grace of God! lolz!!!

-edit- i applied for over 10 scholarships... local and national ones!

i'm majoring in Fashion Design

quote:
come furnished = not good

NO DATS GREAT!!! cuz i'm coming from out-of-state and i dun wanna MOVE FURNITURE 3,000 miles to school!! lolz!

Old Post 04-02-2003 03:45 AM