Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Fashion > nE wun giB me some iDeaS on how to maKe my shorT hair Look niCe!!
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
XxeggykissesxX
S4ranG foReVer livEs

nE wun giB me some iDeaS on how to maKe my shorT hair Look niCe!!

ne wun knoW how TO like StRAighTen the Front parT of yor bangS witouT killin it!! cuz my hairS reALly curly n dyeD n likE if i BLow dry it alot den it will definitEly kill my hair FO sho!!!ShiEEEEEEEEt!!!nE one knoW nE kyooTE hair stylES!!plz help!!!ne if one knows ne thing Bout yor hair gRowin fAsTer plZ plz TEll me!!!!!i know this is a BAD pic of mai haiR cuz of tha dark mai hair, it wont show!! CruD!! aisheE!! im so sorRie guys!!

XxeggykissesxX has attached this image:

BoA Can sing~!! neul is Tha jjang!!!

looks may be deCieVing*

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-21-2002 04:52 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for XxeggykissesxX Click here to Send XxeggykissesxX a Private Message Visit XxeggykissesxX's homepage! Find more posts by XxeggykissesxX Add XxeggykissesxX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

owow.. your cute, buh i like tha hair oo got alreadiee.. if yoo want diff style.. i cant help haha.. sorriee..

Old Post 10-21-2002 05:06 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yur_swt_angel
:)

to grow yur hair.. trim it.. for short hairs.. layered hair is always nice.. thats wuh i have xP

Old Post 10-21-2002 05:07 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for yur_swt_angel Click here to Send yur_swt_angel a Private Message Find more posts by yur_swt_angel Add yur_swt_angel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

get magic... but then that would really damage it.

i think ur hair looks cute as it is... u can always layer it... that always looks nice.

Old Post 10-21-2002 05:21 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
XxeggykissesxX
S4ranG foReVer livEs

AWw thank yoo!!swEEt rsx!!! lol i wish u cud help lol!!!

mangZ i hatE Trimmin or habin ne too Do wit Cuttin my haiR cuz itS tOo short Already!!!ARgh!!!maGic will damaGE ack!! sorrie for complaining soo much guys!!AWw thanks sarang haE dAs So SweEt of yoo to say that Wen my haIRs a meSs da way i sEe it!!tha bAngs TTTT-TTT GOsh my mom told me it wAs curly from not eatin enufF foods wit nutrients!!buT i dunno mangZ cuz i do eaT healthy food like tons of it n ish still curly!!!!AIgoo TT-TT!!Err i wish i waS gOoD wit Stylin my hair wit pins yanno like pinnin it and makin it kyootE!!!

looks may be deCieVing*

Old Post 10-21-2002 12:33 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for XxeggykissesxX Click here to Send XxeggykissesxX a Private Message Visit XxeggykissesxX's homepage! Find more posts by XxeggykissesxX Add XxeggykissesxX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

haha... me too... i wish i was good at styling my hair too >.<

oh yea... i think i noe wut u mean by ur bangs curly... mine are too... and i hate it! its like... bleh >.<

Old Post 10-23-2002 02:06 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
eddiee
werD?

thats a nice pc you at

and sorry no ideas =X

Old Post 10-23-2002 02:10 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for eddiee Click here to Send eddiee a Private Message Find more posts by eddiee Add eddiee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
XxeggykissesxX
S4ranG foReVer livEs

lol ish okaii blue azn boy!! it does look nicE huh!! as a matter of fact nice people over there too, this one dude that sat rite next to mekept on offering me like candy,dried squid!!

*Sigh*sarang hae poor us!!!i know you can like straighten with iron or straight perm but i dont wanna damage it rite now cuz its short and just imagine*ack* wut will happen if i do straight perm!! thats straight up murdering my hair!!

looks may be deCieVing*

Old Post 10-23-2002 10:19 AM
IamJ
sexy beast

hmm...well i use a flat iron on mah hair...buh to stop some of da damage i use a deep conditioner after shampooing...and after using da flat iron yoo can use a spray leave in conditioner....i think it should stop shum of da damage....

and about magic perm...wun of mah unnies got it...n it came out hella nyce...buh isnt dat shiz expensive??

hmmm with short hair...yoo can flare yur hair out....or do twisties...or do cornrolls halfway and tie it halfway up...or adding shum cute pins can help too...hmmm...and yoo can add shum braids across yur head and bring them all back n tie them together...ehh sorri if im not explaining it dat well..kinda hard to explain hehe

Old Post 10-26-2002 03:07 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for IamJ Click here to Send IamJ a Private Message Find more posts by IamJ Add IamJ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
XxeggykissesxX
S4ranG foReVer livEs

ERR mangZ my hair TO fREakin damaGEd!!! omoh na yoo just do not know how damaGEd it is!!ANOTHER HELP!! HOW DO I MAKE MY DAMAGED HAIR HEALTHY CUZ I TRIED HAIR PACKS N TREATMENTS!!THA LOREAL THINGY FOR DAMAGED HAIR IN THA LIL SMALL PACKS

looks may be deCieVing*

Old Post 10-28-2002 02:18 AM
saranghae

use conditioner... and i heard if u juss use conditioner and no shampoo every once in awhile it makes ur hair healthier and shinier cuz it lets the hair relaxed and stuff.

the best way... is not to dye ur hair. hmm... doesn't cutting it short and letting it grow out help too?

Old Post 10-28-2002 03:07 AM
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

to make hair grow faster
Hair grows about 2-3 cms per month - depending on your general health and well-being. There is little you can do to speed the process up, so I would suggest using a hair piece (or a few - for variety :) or a 3/4 wig 'til your hair grows out enough to style. This will help to ease that ugly stage, we've all been thru, when hair is growing out, but you just have to persevere...
Another alternative, depending on how long your hair is, is to get extensions sewn into corn rows, but you'll need a bit of length to work w/. I don't know the length of your hair, so if it is @ least to just above your shoulders, it should be okay. It is a bit more expensive though than a 3/4 piece or hair piece, but provides a more permanent interim solution until your hair grows to the length you want!
maq.com

sum new ideas?

Old Post 10-28-2002 04:32 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM

Preventing Damage
Damage to the hair is usually caused by heat (irons, blow drying, curlers, heat lamps, etc.), U.V. rays (Sun, lights, tanning beds), mechanical devices (combs, brushes, curling irons, etc.), chemicals (color, perms, relaxers, pool chemicals, the air, etc), or poor diet (specifically -lack of proteins and essential fatty acids).
Here are some ways to prevent or "help" prevent damage to your hair:
1) Use a thermal protector when using heat. See "thermal protectors" under conditioners
2) Do not blow dry the hair completely dry. Leave a little moisture in.
3) Use a conditioner with U.V. protectors built in.
4) Use a low or no ammonia hair color.
5) Air oxidize perms instead of using the neutralizer.
6) Never brush wet or damp hair. Use a wide toothed comb. See "tools"
7) On dry hair use a boars hair brush and start at the ends and work up.
8) Clarify your hair after you swim.
9) Blow dry on the "cool" setting.
10) Eat protein rich foods (chicken, fish, nuts) - Eat foods rich in essential fatty acids (not from animal sources [they contain cholesterol]-only from botanical sources) - See also faster growing hair

Quick Fixes
These are only temporary fixes. They do not provide real solutions to damaged hair. They provide a way to get the hair look good fast. Again, I hesitate to even write this column because I do not want to give you the impression these ideas should be used on a regular basis. True "fixes" are above and below this column.
1) "Scrunch" or mist a glosser into dry hair. Many companies claim glossers "repair the hair", they don't. They do coat the hair with a layer of silicone oil (dimethicone, cyclomethicone) see glossers under conditioners
2) Use a flexible styling gel. Apply to damp hair and blow dry or air dry.
3) Take 1-3 drops of mineral oil in your hand. Rub your hands together and "scrunch into dry hair.

Real Solutions for Damaged Hair
The following is written on the understanding you have already damaged your hair and need help to repair the damage.
Here are some real solutions that may take a little time. Please note also that damaged hair IS NOT necessarily dry hair. Dry hair (see) is a completely different topic. The tips below will only strengthen the hair.
1) Use Nexxus Emergencee once a day for a week, then drop off to once a week. Follow each Emergencee treatment with a good moisturizer.
2) Go to a salon that offers the L'anza Ultimate Treatment.
3) Start taking a good hair supplement (this will take time, as hair grows on average 1/2" per month)
4) Mix a "cocktail" of 1oz. Nexxus Humectress, 1oz. Nexxus Epitome, 1oz. Nexxus KerapHix, 1 teaspoon vegatable oil. Shake well, apply (the size of a quarter ) to clean towel dried hair, leave on for 10 minutes, rinse.
5) Another good "cocktail" is 1oz. Paul Mitchell Super Charged Conditioner, 1oz. Paul Mitchell Hair Repair, 1oz. L'anza Reconstructor. Mix well, apply the size of quarter to clean damp hair, leave on 10 minutes, rinse
www.salonweb.com

Old Post 10-28-2002 04:34 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

oh wow... haha... danny... ur soo informationative-- is that a word ? haha.

Old Post 10-28-2002 04:52 AM
TyGer STyLe
no longer a couch jockey

quote:
Originally posted by saranghae
PUAHAHAHA... i believe the word is "informative" hahaha UhM... yah tahts alot of info... but me thinks you look good with your short hair... its good! you look cute

Old Post 10-28-2002 05:16 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TyGer STyLe Click here to Send TyGer STyLe a Private Message Find more posts by TyGer STyLe Add TyGer STyLe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM

quote:
Originally posted by saranghae

lol i dun think so i just get stuff off websites. i wud nevr hav thot of those things

Old Post 10-28-2002 05:16 AM
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM

lol i dun think so i just get stuff off websites. i wud nevr hav thot of those things

calm down haha

ur looks fine d way it is

Old Post 10-28-2002 05:25 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jj2
JSL Member

LOL that last hairstyle is just so wack man -_-;;

Old Post 10-28-2002 06:59 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Jj2 Click here to Send Jj2 a Private Message Find more posts by Jj2 Add Jj2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

quote:
Originally posted by TyGer STyLe
PUAHAHAHA... i believe the word is "informative" hahaha

oh yea! haha

Old Post 10-29-2002 01:53 AM
XxeggykissesxX
S4ranG foReVer livEs

thank yoo so much danny 1tym!!!

lol niggorean i am!! i am

looks may be deCieVing*

Old Post 10-29-2002 09:52 AM