Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Dance > pop/liquid dance
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

pop/liquid dance

wow... this vid is kinda like a battle but u should see it

the first guy, he's ok, the second guy interupst him, funny but not that guy and the thitd the beginning he looks like he sucks, WATCH IT! I found it on houseofrave.com but i went to ebaum to looks for the soundboards and found this.... not robot, these people just don't know dances they are

battle at kollaboration

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-07-2003 11:08 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
castle outsider

hey cool..i think it was tony who already posted this before hehe..anyways..its friggin cool

Old Post 02-07-2003 11:30 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
azn0monk
mystupidSNfromwayback

i already posted it too at music section labeled 'funk'

Old Post 02-07-2003 11:49 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for azn0monk Click here to Send azn0monk a Private Message Find more posts by azn0monk Add azn0monk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI

quote:
Originally posted by azn0monk
i already posted it too at music section labeled 'funk'

hahaha sry about dat.... YEAH!

wana chat?

Old Post 02-08-2003 12:00 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
azn0monk
mystupidSNfromwayback

its cool

Old Post 02-08-2003 12:54 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for azn0monk Click here to Send azn0monk a Private Message Find more posts by azn0monk Add azn0monk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
merdawg
: My Avatar is So CUTE :

quote:
Originally posted by castle outsider
hey cool..i think it was tony who already posted this before hehe..anyways..its friggin cool

yea

"Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable. " - Bruce Lee

Old Post 02-08-2003 02:58 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for merdawg Click here to Send merdawg a Private Message Find more posts by merdawg Add merdawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

already posted before haha but its kinda freaky too flexible if i was in there i'd pop that nigga and liquify his ass haha

Old Post 02-11-2003 05:54 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
oneluv

haha... the first one is Mike Song.. he goes to my school... haha~

Last edited by oneluv on 02-28-2003 at 06:22 AM

Old Post 02-28-2003 06:10 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for oneluv Click here to Send oneluv a Private Message Find more posts by oneluv Add oneluv to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI

quote:
Originally posted by oneluv
haha... the first one is Mike Song.. he goes to my school... haha~

AHAHAHA THATS HOT!

wana chat?

Old Post 02-28-2003 08:01 PM
kryogenix
Ghost

Re: pop/liquid dance

quote:
Originally posted by AZN Pinoy BOI
wow... this vid is kinda like a battle but u should see it

the first guy, he's ok, the second guy interupst him, funny but not that guy and the thitd the beginning he looks like he sucks, WATCH IT! I found it on houseofrave.com but i went to ebaum to looks for the soundboards and found this.... not robot, these people just don't know dances they are

battle at kollaboration

i've seen this one before, i told you in school. the last guy is great. i want to be like him. i'm going to learn how to do that.

Old Post 02-28-2003 08:07 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kryogenix Click here to Send kryogenix a Private Message Find more posts by kryogenix Add kryogenix to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
.aS.|5p!7f!|23
foo oo o o o oo o oo o o

yeah this vid is mad ill. i would try to be like that but im just not flexable enough.

Old Post 02-28-2003 10:26 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Click here to Send .aS.|5p!7f!|23 a Private Message Find more posts by .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Add .aS.|5p!7f!|23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI

hahaha i like doing wut the second guy does like the whip thing and the humping lol mad funny

the first guy is basic pop.. but good... and i donno wut to say about the last guy hahaha amazing

wana chat?

Old Post 03-01-2003 02:08 AM
azn0monk
mystupidSNfromwayback

what song is it playing tho?

Old Post 03-01-2003 07:29 AM
AZN Pinoy BOI

quote:
Originally posted by azn0monk
what song is it playing tho?

yeah i wanted to know too.... i liked it

wana chat?

Old Post 03-01-2003 02:03 PM
drunken_mnky
mr grumpy ass

Piece of advice dun try to copy others try to do ur own style of raving that’s what makes it unique and fun to watch. U can sort of do liquid and make up ur own stlyes and later on go on and stuff but I fu just copy other ppl its just realli cheesy

so please don't take my vivian away
:D

Old Post 03-31-2003 11:33 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for drunken_mnky Click here to Send drunken_mnky a Private Message Find more posts by drunken_mnky Add drunken_mnky to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*~JoEy~*
. . .

Yes very cheezy, but hey if you can modify and make it waaaay better i wouldn't mind, but people bite too much anyhow, dang kids, why when i was your age. . . now don't get me started. Oh yea i was gonna say even when there's people that do "unique" things, it just don't look right, there's people who can pull it off and some who can't, plus alot of people doing liquid look funny (Unless they got some skills) I dunno bout ya'll but at the clubs or whatnot, there's some funny ass looking people out there kna-mean?

Scream!!! FOB Style

Old Post 03-31-2003 09:22 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for *~JoEy~* Click here to Send *~JoEy~* a Private Message Visit *~JoEy~*'s homepage! Find more posts by *~JoEy~* Add *~JoEy~* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
drunken_mnky
mr grumpy ass

yeah i guess so but the best thing to do is to incorporate differnet sorts of dance into another. so u can glowsick and then change to liqid its looks reali goot. if u go to australian night clubs dey all right not much beakers or ravers. just me and a couple of freinds but yeah its goot heaps of goot chicks

so please don't take my vivian away
:D

Old Post 04-10-2003 10:19 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for drunken_mnky Click here to Send drunken_mnky a Private Message Find more posts by drunken_mnky Add drunken_mnky to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*~JoEy~*
. . .

Can't go wrong with " a goot heaps of goot chicks" hahahaha, yea i know whatchu mean man, yo i'm hearing that australia's got some good dancers now, i mean more then they used to or something, like it's grown, and i saw this one video and i gotta say australia has got some crazy dancers.. . . well the ones i saw at least.

Scream!!! FOB Style

Old Post 04-10-2003 10:31 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for *~JoEy~* Click here to Send *~JoEy~* a Private Message Visit *~JoEy~*'s homepage! Find more posts by *~JoEy~* Add *~JoEy~* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxkid
ChOibOii

itz freaky how the second gy liquids so fluidly
hez a freak!!!
lol

Old Post 04-22-2003 04:32 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxkid Click here to Send krnxkid a Private Message Visit krnxkid's homepage! Find more posts by krnxkid Add krnxkid to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote