Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Education > School Life > finals
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
saranghae

finals

finals is coming up at the end of the month.. and ughh.. i feel soo stressed out :[ .. none of my teachers this year can teach.. and i feel i barely learned anything. arghh.. gotta study extra hardd. when are ur guys finals?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-12-2004 04:07 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

28-30. i can't wait cuz this is when the fun begins!!!

Last edited by daNNy LuV 1TYM on 01-26-2004 at 06:35 AM

Old Post 01-21-2004 03:11 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM
29-31. i can't wait cuz this is when the fun begins!!!

had mines before the break :D

Old Post 01-21-2004 06:04 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kryogenix
Ghost

we have our visual basic finals

Old Post 01-21-2004 09:10 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kryogenix Click here to Send kryogenix a Private Message Find more posts by kryogenix Add kryogenix to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM

quote:
Originally posted by niggoreanboi
had mines before the break :D

yeah most people i know have their finals before winter break, but i guess my district is just weird. but i guess there is some good in having them after break cuz we have the 2 weeks to study. :-/

Old Post 01-22-2004 01:06 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

finals week
but i like my finals schedule.. always an easy and hard class.. for one day.. so that's good :]

Old Post 01-29-2004 05:36 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

comp graphix finals... the rest r midterms

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 01-29-2004 05:27 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

quote:
Originally posted by saranghae
finals week
but i like my finals schedule.. always an easy and hard class.. for one day.. so that's good :]

Same here. I fucked up most of my finals... tomorrow is the last one.. AP BIO... then i get out of school at 10:10. I can't wait until I am out of high school *one more semester!!!* so that i will be FREE during winter break... and it'll be longer too.

Old Post 01-30-2004 05:29 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM

this weekend was so wonderful. absolutely NO HOMEWORK!! i haven't been this bored in a while haha. i'm so happy all my exams are over. february is a great month - 2 mondays off in a row!

Old Post 02-01-2004 11:26 PM