Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > General > Reception Area > uhhh I'm New?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
xx0_gigi

uhhh I'm New?

hello tonite is my 1st night in this forums. hehe i guess there's no one welcoming me which is fine with me. i was just confused and would like someone to answer me. today it the 24 of April. there hasn't been any posting in the last 30 days. the last updates was on the 3rd of the march. when i try to listen to the radio it doesn't work. when i go to the chat rooms they have no one when the last time i went here it was soo full. i just want to know if vradio is still on if not please someone e mail or pm thank you have have a great day/night
-Meow >.<

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-25-2004 06:50 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for xx0_gigi Click here to Send xx0_gigi a Private Message Find more posts by xx0_gigi Add xx0_gigi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
neXt

I dont know anything about this chartroom or vradio business cause I only come here sporadically but...

Welcome!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-25-2004 07:23 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for neXt Click here to Send neXt a Private Message Find more posts by neXt Add neXt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote