Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Sex > Question for da guys
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
krngrl

Smile Question for da guys

Hmm i was wondering......u know how you "guys" always say things like "oh you're not fat" or "you're SO skinny" to girls in general....do you really mean it when u say it or not? and one more thing....do guys like stick skinny girls, or girls with a lil meat on them, or chubby girls? *doubt anyone will say chubby* hehehehe....i will post a pic in the pic section laterz~ yall can tell me wutchu think dere....

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-06-2002 11:46 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for krngrl Click here to Send krngrl a Private Message Find more posts by krngrl Add krngrl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
NyCxKpBoi

when i say damn ur skinny i prolly mean it and stick girls r ok if cute but i guess reg girls r best... isnt it logic?

Old Post 04-08-2002 03:31 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for NyCxKpBoi Click here to Send NyCxKpBoi a Private Message Find more posts by NyCxKpBoi Add NyCxKpBoi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krngrl

yeah i guess it's logic but i mean seriously there are so many girls who wanna be skinny these days and the reason is cuz they wanna look good esp for guys...so if most people like skinny girls, there's a reason but if not, then why bother? i'm not saying i'm skinny or fat, i think i'm somewhere in the middle but still u know? there are SO many people i know who are stressing over it

Old Post 04-08-2002 03:35 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krngrl Click here to Send krngrl a Private Message Find more posts by krngrl Add krngrl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

"i love them chicks that be thick as a loaf a bread, long as i can still grab her legs and pushem up by her head" -twist

i dont really find skinny girls attractive.. but i dont really care.. as long as you kool wit me.. and im kool wit you.. and we can kick it.. its alll good..
and i think its stupid to change your physical appearance because of some dudes preference.. find someone else.. ok? d=)

hadooken

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 04-08-2002 03:51 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krngrl

lol oh my...it's not me!! i was just wondering cuz it's somethin that's been on my mind these days!

Old Post 04-09-2002 11:55 AM
krnxswat
what a joke!

heh sometimes i mean it and sometimes i dont..cuz lyke if i sai their fat, then theyre gonna have a low self esteem or somedinz.. so i juss lie and sai shes not fat.. and sai im fat..heh. hmm.. i lyke girls will a liL fat on dem.cuz lyke totally skInny is nasti..

Old Post 04-09-2002 12:11 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
D aXf nL

hrmmm

What really counts is the
"inside" u know ?but...ahaha

Old Post 04-09-2002 05:37 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for D aXf nL Click here to Send D aXf nL a Private Message Visit D aXf nL's homepage! Find more posts by D aXf nL Add D aXf nL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
heyitsdean

Aight, listen up, if i a guy tells a girl she's skinny then he thinks so, i don't see any reason that he would lie about it, but it shouldn't matter. i know this one girl who is like a twig literally but was reluctant to get into her swim suit cuz she said she was fat. i was like you are crazy. What it seems to me is that the normal to chubby girls are way more secure with who they are than the skinny ones, but whatever. My dream girl is skinny but i don't pick by that in real life. Its if she's fun to be with, good looking, nice and all that

Old Post 04-14-2002 11:11 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for heyitsdean Click here to Send heyitsdean a Private Message Find more posts by heyitsdean Add heyitsdean to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ChYneZEl3oi
Got Kpop??

I totally agree with heyitsdean...when a guys says a gurls skinny then they are...i dont c n e reason to lie to a gurl and say shes skinny...and if there fat, then there fat!

personally..i like gurls wiht a lil meat and i dont mind chubby ones cuz some can be soo cute
gurls that are too skinny..i dont really like...sumtimes they can look unhealthy and ull have to worry about them :huh:

Old Post 04-19-2002 10:05 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ChYneZEl3oi Click here to Send ChYneZEl3oi a Private Message Visit ChYneZEl3oi's homepage! Find more posts by ChYneZEl3oi Add ChYneZEl3oi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JuJu
shaKe :: sHake

some guys say they like "normal girls" wuts normal...? :huh:

Old Post 05-10-2002 08:13 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for JuJu Click here to Send JuJu a Private Message Find more posts by JuJu Add JuJu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tm11
down by law

hm.. whenever I say something to a girl concerning stuff like this, I always mean what I say...

Old Post 05-11-2002 09:09 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tm11 Click here to Send tm11 a Private Message Find more posts by tm11 Add tm11 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

think about it dis way krngrl--do U want a guy thaz skinny or has a lil meat on their bones? the media is so obsessed these days...and realli, if U were a guy wud u want a stick-like girl or sum1 hu looks human? i feel sorri for pplz hu are anorexic or bulimic...they hav serious self-image issues. and remeber guys like bug butts?

Old Post 05-13-2002 01:47 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

hey im a guy that says ur skinny when ur skinny and will tell u if ur fat when u r fat. when i say it i mean it. i like girls wit alil meat on them i'm srry but STICK skinny is disgustin

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 05-13-2002 03:23 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

It's nice to hear that the guys in these forums like girls with a lil' meat on them!!! Most guys where I live like skinny girls and that's what makes the girls wanna be skinny...

Old Post 05-15-2002 02:25 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

this girl in my skool was pretty and all, she had some meat on her. but after summer dear god she must hav lost a good 40 pounds cause all i see is a stick standin and it makes me sick for god sakes eat it wont kill u.

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 05-15-2002 02:28 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JuJu

guys should make it clear to girls that mayb not all of em like super skinny girls... becuz we get the wrong idea... :huh:

Old Post 05-15-2002 02:54 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for JuJu Click here to Send JuJu a Private Message Find more posts by JuJu Add JuJu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

quote:
Originally posted by cHiNkLilgiRL
guys should make it clear to girls that mayb not all of em like super skinny girls... becuz we get the wrong idea... :huh:

i think no person is worth changin urself for unless U want to change. if that person luvs u for who u r then u shouldnt hav 2 change. if they want u 2 then they really dont luv u.

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 05-15-2002 02:58 PM
JuJu

quote:
Originally posted by aznkid1008

i think no person is worth changin urself for unless U want to change. if that person luvs u for who u r then u shouldnt hav 2 change. if they want u 2 then they really dont luv u.

tRu

Old Post 05-15-2002 07:22 PM