Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Sports and Fitness > hardest sport
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
krnxswat
what a joke!

hardest sport

In my opinion, I think swimming is one of the hardest sport that I've done. I've done cross-country, football, track, wrestling, and swimming but I think swimming was the hardest. Like cross-country,while you're racing and you're tired, you can just stop, football, you take breaks during practices, wrestling is hard too but you only have one match. But swimming, you can't stop whenever you want to, especially meets. Like you have to use all your strength in your arms heh my arms used to ache too after practices. hehe iss cold too. 'cause swimming season is in the winter so iss really cold. once i was swimming and i was so cold i couldnt swim nemore, and when i went in the shower, the water was cold and the hot water wouldnt come out.. heh.. juss sharing my experiences with sports.. what do you guys think the hardest sport is? :huh:

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-09-2002 01:54 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
-jzn-
HwanHee Wannabe

hmm... define what "hard" is...

Wrestling was hardest on my body... and I'd say it would *probably* harder than swimming in a close match. In any point of a match, you can choose to quit and just fake a mistake, and the ease of ending the match is always there... the mental toughness it takes to ride the thing out i think is what makes it hard... not to mention a sweaty hairy thug trying to murder you.

Old Post 05-09-2002 03:21 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for -jzn- Click here to Send -jzn- a Private Message Find more posts by -jzn- Add -jzn- to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
annabanana
Food Moderator

Gymnastics is hard. it is a very challenging sport. i'm not in gymnastics anymore, but your body must be very flexible and very strong.

swimming? wrestling? those sports are hard, but it doesn't really measure up to gymnastics.

Old Post 05-13-2002 11:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for annabanana Click here to Send annabanana a Private Message Find more posts by annabanana Add annabanana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote