Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Technology > gta3
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
AiSH
o wha

gta3

for pc

great game

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-28-2002 06:39 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for AiSH Click here to Send AiSH a Private Message Find more posts by AiSH Add AiSH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

im gettin it on WEDNSDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOORRAY!!

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 05-28-2002 06:56 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
huby40
Squeak....

what kind of system do you have? does it run good? i wanna get it but i'm afraid it'll suck on my comp :sad:

Old Post 05-28-2002 02:27 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for huby40 Click here to Send huby40 a Private Message Find more posts by huby40 Add huby40 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AiSH
o wha

i got p3 550, 128 ram, and geforce 2 32mb.
it's aite on my comp.
kinda laggy sometimes..
so better the comp.. better the graphics.

Old Post 05-28-2002 11:57 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for AiSH Click here to Send AiSH a Private Message Find more posts by AiSH Add AiSH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

yea i got it couple days ago....highly addictive at first and after you play for a while it gets boring.."WARNING" many people have complained that graphics seem choppy. This occurs alot to people with videocards 16MB and under. Its good on my comp because my comp isn't that bad..Anyway i have the save file for all unlocked 3 islands so just PM if u want the Save game file.

PC STATS
AMD Athlon XP 2000+
512 DDR RAM
128MB G3 Ti200

i got the copied version, runs fine..
i bought it and installed the real one, thinking graphics would be better. It was the same so i returned it and im sticking with my copy.

Props To Huby

Old Post 05-29-2002 01:34 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
huby40
Squeak....

quote:
128MB G3 Ti200

damn you

Old Post 05-29-2002 02:05 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for huby40 Click here to Send huby40 a Private Message Find more posts by huby40 Add huby40 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
NaRa JjAnG
i wanna be tetris champ

i really want to play that...but my comp sux...its so old so i can't buy it cause my comp dun meet the requirements....well i wish i could play it

www.xanga.com/choi127

Old Post 05-29-2002 02:34 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for NaRa JjAnG Click here to Send NaRa JjAnG a Private Message Find more posts by NaRa JjAnG Add NaRa JjAnG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AiSH
o wha

i haven't bought stuff in the longest time.

Old Post 05-29-2002 02:55 AM
volcom strider
I'm going to be blind

games like those i rather have another computer for games and shit or get a console system. imo though i say fuck it and pay $200 for a ps2. no use in keep payin to upgrade ur computer just to play a game. dont forget you have to pay for the game, that's if you gonna be a pussy to pay for a over-priced product :-\

Old Post 05-29-2002 03:58 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for volcom strider Click here to Send volcom strider a Private Message Find more posts by volcom strider Add volcom strider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gaeko

whoa there buddy...pussy? ANyway, games look way better on a decent PC. And u can't play 1st person shooters on PS2. IMO the games for PC are better than PS2

Old Post 05-29-2002 08:23 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for gaeko Click here to Send gaeko a Private Message Find more posts by gaeko Add gaeko to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

i got it coupla weeks ago...its pretty tite, but yea, it does get kinda tedious...maintaining your cars an shit (i got 2 black-green infernus's in my garage)

mm..about graphics, if you're experiencing choppy graphics, i suggest you d/l the latest update from www.nvidia.com, i did that and everything got a whole lot smoother

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 06-19-2002 01:08 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

quote:
Originally posted by huby40

damn you

damn u again

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 06-19-2002 01:20 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

haha my video card isn't that awesome..
well all i needed was a video card that had open_gl

Props To Huby

Old Post 06-19-2002 03:43 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote