Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Sex > Guys Room > do u like eating
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
MC ChOpStiCkz
gone

do u like eating

out girls?

i luv it hahaha

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-13-2002 01:36 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MC ChOpStiCkz Click here to Send MC ChOpStiCkz a Private Message Visit MC ChOpStiCkz's homepage! Find more posts by MC ChOpStiCkz Add MC ChOpStiCkz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

I don't know how.

Old Post 08-20-2002 04:23 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

never tried

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 08-20-2002 06:20 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

never tried...heard it smellls like rotten fish hahah

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 08-20-2002 06:41 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

quote:
Originally posted by Crazydeb8ter

ewww def not tryin now

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 08-20-2002 07:00 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

quote:
Originally posted by Crazydeb8ter

it only smells like rotten fish is the girl has some type of infection.... like bacterial vagnosis for an example

Old Post 08-20-2002 05:59 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for UnisMuiMui Click here to Send UnisMuiMui a Private Message Visit UnisMuiMui's homepage! Find more posts by UnisMuiMui Add UnisMuiMui to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

I heard it usually smells good.

Old Post 08-20-2002 06:08 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:
Originally posted by UnisMuiMui

it only smells like rotten fish is the girl has some type of infection.... like bacterial vagnosis for an example

Diflucan hoho, we have that...but thats cause my dad is a doctor and gets free samples hehe.

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Old Post 08-21-2002 12:37 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

i wonder...
never tried

Old Post 08-21-2002 02:40 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nojeel

quote:
Originally posted by UnisMuiMui

i hate it only when their ass don't fucking take a goddamn shower..its alright to do if your hella horny..it ain't like fucking badass or anything...

Old Post 08-21-2002 02:41 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nojeel Click here to Send Nojeel a Private Message Find more posts by Nojeel Add Nojeel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kpjoey287
SPAMUNKEY

haha i was gonna say hell yea but then when i entered....HAHAHA :rofl:

For God so loved the world, that he gave his one and only son, that whoever believed in him shall not perish but have eternal life. ~John 3:16~....^^

Our new forums :D
http://www.apartment102.com

Old Post 08-21-2002 04:19 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kpjoey287 Click here to Send kpjoey287 a Private Message Find more posts by kpjoey287 Add kpjoey287 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seung ju

quote:
Originally posted by Alchemist
I heard it usually smells good.

if they keep it clean it doesnt have much of an odor at all. but its not a bad smell.

thanx huby40

Old Post 08-21-2002 09:08 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for seung ju Click here to Send seung ju a Private Message Find more posts by seung ju Add seung ju to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ChiNkyChipMunk

hmm i dunt mind tha smell dat much...i find it kind of intoxicated yu knoe.. sho once yu whiff dat for a while.. yu get kinda light headed.. hahah j/k..

but yeah, i love to make a guh go wild

Old Post 08-22-2002 02:24 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ChiNkyChipMunk Click here to Send ChiNkyChipMunk a Private Message Visit ChiNkyChipMunk's homepage! Find more posts by ChiNkyChipMunk Add ChiNkyChipMunk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
neXt

so u like to make "guhs go wild" while you think of "skinny guys with big ears"?

Old Post 08-23-2002 04:54 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for neXt Click here to Send neXt a Private Message Find more posts by neXt Add neXt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ChiNkyChipMunk

...i cant swing both ways?

Old Post 08-23-2002 05:55 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ChiNkyChipMunk Click here to Send ChiNkyChipMunk a Private Message Visit ChiNkyChipMunk's homepage! Find more posts by ChiNkyChipMunk Add ChiNkyChipMunk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
neXt

of course you can

just making sure i wasnt reading wrong

Old Post 08-23-2002 06:16 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for neXt Click here to Send neXt a Private Message Find more posts by neXt Add neXt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mariposa
MaGiCaLLy DeLiCiOuS

how is it that you "swing" at all? hehe, j/k

i know a lot of guys that love eatin girls out -

Old Post 08-23-2002 11:32 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for mariposa Click here to Send mariposa a Private Message Find more posts by mariposa Add mariposa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hip hOp Yu Ja

lOlz... i heard dat most of da wite grlz smell lyk fish frOm mai hOmebOiz... but dat nO azn grl shO far has smelled bad... one of mai freNdz said he nearly got nauseous after a wite grl..

"Me I'm into being like #1 Korean, I represent the Seoul and every yellow human being" ... DT...

Old Post 08-28-2002 09:12 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for hip hOp Yu Ja Click here to Send hip hOp Yu Ja a Private Message Find more posts by hip hOp Yu Ja Add hip hOp Yu Ja to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jj2
JSL Member

*falls off chair*

Old Post 08-31-2002 08:59 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Jj2 Click here to Send Jj2 a Private Message Find more posts by Jj2 Add Jj2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DEmeant0r
Ex-Mod

quote:
Originally posted by kpjoey287
haha i was gonna say hell yea but then when i entered....HAHAHA :rofl:

Yea I was gonna do the same thing but rofl lol

Old Post 09-01-2002 12:04 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for DEmeant0r Click here to Send DEmeant0r a Private Message Visit DEmeant0r's homepage! Find more posts by DEmeant0r Add DEmeant0r to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote