Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Sex > sex..
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
krnxswat
what a joke!

sex..

hmm i wonder how sex is lyke :huh:

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-30-2002 01:03 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

like warm apple pie...

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 03-30-2002 01:04 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
micron
all i need is a miracle

rofl.

Old Post 03-30-2002 03:53 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for micron Click here to Send micron a Private Message Find more posts by micron Add micron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jet

Re: sex..

quote:
Originally posted by krnxswat
hmm i wonder how sex is lyke :huh:

it can be the best and the worst experience of your life. if yo udo it because you want to, then it's great. but if you're forced into it, then it can be the most traumatizing experience of your life.

i think (only my opinion) is that sex used to expressa couples' pure love for each other is a beautiful thing. sex is wonderful in that way.

when sex is used as a tool or a some other way that detracts from what it was meant to do, then i think it's misused and wrong. i'm catholic. sue me.

Old Post 03-30-2002 06:58 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Jet Click here to Send Jet a Private Message Find more posts by Jet Add Jet to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
i<3 jusun oppa

i agree wid jet.
mah unnie wunce tol meeh..
dah sex iz alwaiz gewd if ur doin it wid
sumwun u realli troolie lub. sex iznt a ding
u wanna do for jez dah plesure.. buh ish
suddin u do so u nd ur partner kan share
suddin spechul nd intimate. if itz wid sumwun
spechul.. den dah stuff liek size nd sheitz
wont matter. ^^ im not loozin mah v till i get
married.. 0=P im christian

Old Post 03-31-2002 04:04 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for i<3 jusun oppa Click here to Send i<3 jusun oppa a Private Message Find more posts by i<3 jusun oppa Add i<3 jusun oppa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

i totally agree wid u guys :thumbup:

Old Post 03-31-2002 04:14 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

fine fine... its like.. warm dooboo..

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 03-31-2002 05:02 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
i<3 jusun oppa

lol.. ewWw~
i hate doo boo.. >.<

Old Post 03-31-2002 05:06 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for i<3 jusun oppa Click here to Send i<3 jusun oppa a Private Message Find more posts by i<3 jusun oppa Add i<3 jusun oppa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

quote:
Originally posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU
fine fine... its like.. warm dooboo..

i prefer apple pie

Old Post 03-31-2002 05:08 PM
AiSH
o wha

yes
apple pie
apple pie won't give you std
unlike gurls

Old Post 03-31-2002 05:10 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for AiSH Click here to Send AiSH a Private Message Find more posts by AiSH Add AiSH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
i<3 jusun oppa

err.. u must onlee know slutz..

Old Post 03-31-2002 05:20 PM
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

eww dawg.. std.. ... maybe its more like.. warm.. sandpaper.. for you.. hahhahhahhahaa...... but for me.. warm..dooboo.. with.. apple.. pie... and... kimchee... oops.. no.. dooboo..yes.... ahh.. warm... dukbokggi.. wait..no!

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 03-31-2002 07:02 PM
True Life

you dirty motherfuckers

wait until you're married, what the fuck is this, fucking 15 year olds talkin about fucking each other. oh, it's okay if you're "in love"? if you're 15 and you think you're in love, you're probably not, wait fuckin 2 years and see if you're still in love, or see if you can even get past 6 months... no, fuckin 6 months isn't enough, wait until you're married. what the fuck is this shit.... what's the world coming to.

Old Post 03-31-2002 07:24 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for True Life Click here to Send True Life a Private Message Find more posts by True Life Add True Life to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
i<3 jusun oppa

true life.. chillz

Old Post 03-31-2002 07:49 PM
krnxswat
what a joke!

ahha apple pie reminds me of american pie

Old Post 03-31-2002 07:53 PM
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

ahhahah earl ahhahahahhahahhahaa

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 04-02-2002 04:09 PM
Takumi
GOD!

quote:
Originally posted by i<3 jusun oppa
i agree wid jet.

TRANSLATE PLEASE?!!

banner made by my homeboi check out his site he makes wallpapers and composes his own trance music.

Old Post 04-02-2002 05:39 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Takumi Click here to Send Takumi a Private Message Find more posts by Takumi Add Takumi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

quote:
Originally posted by Takumi

TRANSLATE PLEASE?!!

i agree wid jet.

translation..

i agree with jet
my sister once told me that sex is always good if youre doing it with someone you really truely love. sex isnt a thing you want to to for just the pleasure.. but its something you do so you and youre partner can share something special and intimate. if its with someone special, then that stuff lyke size and shits wont matter..^^ im not losing my virginity until i get maried.. o=P im christian

Old Post 04-02-2002 06:45 PM
i<3 jusun oppa

hahahahaha..
thankz krnswat ^^

Old Post 04-03-2002 07:27 AM
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

hahahaha! true life is every1 in here a teen?? how old are the mods, juss wunderin? and ur rite...i feel sorri for teens hu hav sex cuz they think they're in luv o well.
i'm saving mai v for mai hubby, and i hope he'll be doin the same for me
hahaha i once heard this joke~
a son asked his dad wut sex wuz like and he's like "well son, it's like picking ur nose." so the son asked him y couples didni't like wearing condoms and the dad said "it's like picking ur nose wit a glove." then the son asked him y women didn't like being raped and the dad said "well, how wud u like it if sum1 else picked ur nose?" pwahahahahaha ok

Old Post 04-03-2002 08:05 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote