Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Intellectuals > Spiritual Life > masturbation
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
aznkid1008
God is my judge

quote:
Originally posted by PsychoSnowman
haha, exactly what i was thinking. You didn't get anywhere with that comment except create laughter in many of us. I don't see why you felt the need to resort to such spineless and immature insults. As for your 'down with religion' idea, i have to say you make me ashamed to be atheist...

agreed if u havnt noticed insulting somone in a debate wont get u anywhere. actually most of the time people think ur an idiot cause u got nothin better 2 say. so again if u got nothin 2 back ur insult shut up. "down wit religion" would u like to explain because all i get from that is that u got no idea wat ur talkin about and statin wat u believe in, atheist rite?

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-10-2003 11:49 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

quote:
Originally posted by kangg fu
man i cant believe you actually argue for the sake of argument, and not only that but you try to "win" the argument and actually believe that it was a matter of winning or losing. You dont really care whether masturbation is a sin, and im just another person you started an argument with for the sake of arguing...at the same time trying to blow people away with fancy words...grow up

uhhh dude y would u argue 2 lose? hey debtor likes 2 say his opinions let him. my personally opinion of religion is that im a christian but as humans we fuck up so religion tries 2 show us the way but its impossible for humans 2 be perfect.

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 03-10-2003 11:57 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigChubuff

quote:
Originally posted by krnxswat
all sin's are equally bad.

i think you are wrong unless it says it so in the bible

sin of raping your sister and killing her is not equal to lying

Old Post 03-11-2003 12:14 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for bigChubuff Click here to Send bigChubuff a Private Message Find more posts by bigChubuff Add bigChubuff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
.aS.|5p!7f!|23
foo oo o o o oo o oo o o

if i really gave a damn if wackin it was a sin or not i would post something intelligent. im just trying to stay on level with the topic. i dont care wut u think of me and though im sure i make u ashamed of being athiest, u act like i would wanna be associated with ur gay asses anyway.

to stay on the same level as this topic....

Old Post 03-11-2003 12:35 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Click here to Send .aS.|5p!7f!|23 a Private Message Find more posts by .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Add .aS.|5p!7f!|23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

quote:
Originally posted by bigChubuff
i think you are wrong unless it says it so in the bible

sin of raping your sister and killing her is not equal to lying

well from what i believe, it is.
what difference would it make if this sin was this bad or that bad?

Old Post 03-11-2003 12:39 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

quote:
Originally posted by krnxswat
well from what i believe, it is.
what difference would it make if this sin was this bad or that bad?

Do you mean that a venial sin vs. a mortal sin would have no differences? I guess that can make sense.

Old Post 03-11-2003 12:46 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Juny

from what i can say... hMm . i feel bad for the girls but it is normal for a guy to masterbathe.. on the othere hand giRls.. lol u knwo u do it to0 so dont forget ur in it.. there are stats.. that say the maLes adn Females has masterbathed.. so it is normal i guess for u to jerk-off lol haha i dunno what im tlaking aobut.

Old Post 03-11-2003 01:01 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Juny Click here to Send Juny a Private Message Find more posts by Juny Add Juny to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
s0lotu

Crazydeb8ter:

you claim that your purpose was "inquiry as a way to reach a state of higher clarity" and that you merely "pressed kangg fu to articulate his point better." i believe you are not being completely honest. you are portraying your intentions in a noble light when that's not all that there was to them.

your very first response to kangg fu, even before he began attacking you, was "yes, we are depriving the masses of willing women of our seed...please, someone hand me the mallet." to me, that doesn't sound much like inquiry but rather sarcasm and condescension. your next post was not devoid of that either.

if, as you say, you were truly trying to draw out a clear argument from kangg fu, you would have done so in a way that would have best facilitated that. being that you never expressed your opinion about the original subject and you only wanted to hear kangg fu's, wouldn't the best way to encourage that have been to ask direct questions about what was unclear? if you take a look at the post before yours, you will see that krnxswat asked, "How can masturbation be considered selfish?" that would have done fine... no, it would have done even better, in achieving your supposed purpose of clarification.

you're a smart guy, i'm sure that you know that being sarcastic and condescending is likely to irritate. irritation is not the best way to encourage someone to explain clearly their thoughts; it only leads to anger and, more often than not, statements blurted without having been well thought out. wasn't that just the thing to which you were objecting?

i do not have a problem with you expressing your opinions and questioning others' opinions. that's a good quality. but i only ask that if you really want hear someone out, give them some respect. you seem like such a smart guy, but somehow it seems you lack skills in a productive communication. you are oh so skilled in shredding others' arguments to pieces, but what about in encouraging them to express themselves, which you claim was your goal? don't forget that communication goes two ways. encourage, don't attack. please. just because you think you're so smart doesn't mean you have to make other people's remarks seem dumb.

oh yes, and about your note to me: "btw- s0lotu, when taken under a religious view, yes, there is no double standard, but one must realize that my point was based on the fact that he was arguing in a non-sacred context at the time. Kinda let it slide back there because I thought the discussion would end there, but given that it's going to continue, I'll bring it up now." that's your interpretation. you interpreted kangg fu's statements to be in a non-sacred context, but i interpreted them to be in a sacred one... which, it turns out, they were.

Old Post 03-11-2003 01:45 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for s0lotu Click here to Send s0lotu a Private Message Find more posts by s0lotu Add s0lotu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:
Originally posted by .aS.|5p!7f!|23
if i really gave a damn if wackin it was a sin or not i would post something intelligent. im just trying to stay on level with the topic. i dont care wut u think of me and though im sure i make u ashamed of being athiest, u act like i would wanna be associated with ur gay asses anyway.

oh,...snap.

haha, ok, you "would wanna" be associated with my gay asses? sweet, i didn't know i was gay, and i didn't know i had more than one ass. Furhtermore, i didn't realize that voicing a dissatisfying opinon about you constitutes me being gay haha, wow, such logic. And you just blew me away with that last comment about not wanted to be associated with me, woo, turning the tables. You were right in your first sentence, you haven't posted anything intelligent.

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Old Post 03-11-2003 01:52 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
requiem
Book Mod/Batman Fan

quote:

Why don't you save your nonsense for a different forum then. This is a spiritual forum and your thread-crapping with useless fodder hasn't contributed a damn thing to anything except 1. asserting that me, Psycho and crazy are "gay" with our multiple asses and, resulting from that 2. you're an idiot. Congratulations. If you don't have a spiritual life, or dont't think about it etc., stay out of this forum.

Old Post 03-11-2003 01:58 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for requiem Click here to Send requiem a Private Message Find more posts by requiem Add requiem to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

quote:

wow good job. want a sticker?

Old Post 03-11-2003 02:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

s0lotu: points taken into consideration. Although I would like to point out that my reply immediately before his outburst was pretty much devoid of sarcasm. Indeed, it is possible that my previous remarks could have added on frustration and irritation steadily, but why then, didn't the outburst occur before my (relatively) "peaceful" post. If anything, the reply, which was pretty amicable, served to loosen the tension. But the outburst happened after, and taking that into consideration, I would argue that the manner of his response was a result of the content found in my reply- the questioning of God's omniscience- not my tone.

dinner calls. rest will be posted up later.

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 03-11-2003 02:27 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
s0lotu

heh, actually, it is as you speculated. the irritation did build up and he was holding it in; anything was bound to set him off, even when you thought you were being peaceful later on. i know because i was talking to him while he was posting--he's a good friend of mine (which is also why i'm taking particular offense to your crude remarks). just thought i'd let you know.

Old Post 03-11-2003 02:42 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for s0lotu Click here to Send s0lotu a Private Message Find more posts by s0lotu Add s0lotu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
.aS.|5p!7f!|23
foo oo o o o oo o oo o o

quote:
sticker

quote:
job

quote:
?

umm no thanks.

quote:
our multiple asses

quote:
are "gay"

quote:
except

except what plzz tell me!!

quote:
You were right

now thats it all cleared up im done here.

Old Post 03-11-2003 03:01 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Click here to Send .aS.|5p!7f!|23 a Private Message Find more posts by .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Add .aS.|5p!7f!|23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

hahaha, oh the glories of false victories

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Old Post 03-11-2003 03:10 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kangg fu

arguments should be about finding the truth, not winning it. If your right good for you, but if your wrong, accept that your wrong and let go of the pride. Crazydeb8ter, you have so much pride that u prob rarely admit that you are wrong, or never. Even when you know your wrong, and the truth has surfaced, you still try to play it out. You're even gonna try to find something wrong with what i just said to make yourself look better or redeem more false pride. Yeah the sarcasm did piss me off, because there was no need for it. You're the type of person that tries to piss people off, yet make it seem like your the good guy or actually helping the situation. I've met people like you before, and it's all about pride. Whatever you think your gaining by the things you say, you're pretty much wrong. Your intentions are pretty bad, yet you hide them so well. I will admit, you have become pretty good at this. I see right through you and you know it, but you can deny as much as you want. Your like a leech that feeds off proving people wrong. When do ever truly have intentions of good and help? You can play all the psychological games you want and break what i just said down as much as you want, but it's not gonna change the truth. Maybe you haven't realized this but hopefully one day you will.

Old Post 03-11-2003 03:31 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kangg fu Click here to Send kangg fu a Private Message Find more posts by kangg fu Add kangg fu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

quote:
arguments should be about finding the truth, not winning it.

yes, indeed, and I support that view, given the reply I gave on the last page.

quote:
Crazydeb8ter, you have so much pride that u prob rarely admit that you are wrong, or never.

hmm well, let's take a look-see: I conceded arguments to your friend, s0lotu, twice in the same thread. Fascinating how you came to that conclusion.

quote:
Yeah the sarcasm did piss me off, because there was no need for it.

acknowledged

quote:
You're the type of person that tries to piss people off, yet make it seem like your the good guy or actually helping the situation. I've met people like you before, and it's all about pride. Whatever you think your gaining by the things you say, you're pretty much wrong. Your intentions are pretty bad, yet you hide them so well. I will admit, you have become pretty good at this. I see right through you and you know it, but you can deny as much as you want. Your like a leech that feeds off proving people wrong. When do ever truly have intentions of good and help? You can play all the psychological games you want and break what i just said down as much as you want, but it's not gonna change the truth. Maybe you haven't realized this but hopefully one day you will.

I really detest the "you don't really know me" card, so I won't play it. Sure, if that's your opinion of me, I won't criticize you for holding it (mainly because I do not hold a very high opinion of you). Leeches rock...rock on.

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 03-11-2003 06:29 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

quote:
Originally posted by s0lotu
heh, actually, it is as you speculated. the irritation did build up and he was holding it in; anything was bound to set him off, even when you thought you were being peaceful later on. i know because i was talking to him while he was posting--he's a good friend of mine (which is also why i'm taking particular offense to your crude remarks). just thought i'd let you know.

Interesting, i never realized that my psychological ploy would work so well! >=D

On a more serious note, I'll acknowledge that the sarcasm was not called for (however mild it was). And i'll get back to your second point later- apologies for the delay- i'm in a bit of a rush to complete my schoolwork.

King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 03-11-2003 06:32 AM
s0lotu

quote:
Originally posted by Crazydeb8ter
Interesting, i never realized that my psychological ploy would work so well! >=D

psychological ploy? i thought you said your purpose was "inquiry as a way to reach a state of higher clarity" and i thought you agreed with kangg fu's statement that "arguments should be about finding the truth, not winning it." as you employed unnecessary sarcasm, which you acknowledged, and now you admit to "psychological ploy," it seems as if your purpose was not that of finding truth but negatively affecting kangg fu psychologically. in lay terms, pissing him off.

Old Post 03-11-2003 11:25 AM
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

quote:
Originally posted by s0lotu
psychological ploy? i thought you said your purpose was "inquiry as a way to reach a state of higher clarity" and i thought you agreed with kangg fu's statement that "arguments should be about finding the truth, not winning it." as you employed unnecessary sarcasm, which you acknowledged, and now you admit to "psychological ploy," it seems as if your purpose was not that of finding truth but negatively affecting kangg fu psychologically. in lay terms, pissing him off.

that was a joke. I was playing off his statement:

quote:
You can play all the psychological games you want

The smilie face should've given it away, but alas...

King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Last edited by Crazydeb8ter on 03-12-2003 at 12:27 AM

Old Post 03-12-2003 12:17 AM