Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Intellectuals > Spiritual Life > The Call Revolution
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
uNiece
GOING DEEPER

Post The Call Revolution

Believers in California, prepare your hearts for an intense time of prayer and fast. This is no time for fooling around. If you truly care for the direction this state, nation, world should, could, and would be going, this is your time to tell God you care and want to see HIM at work, with us as his vessels - History Makers (delirious?)

everything you need to know at http://www.thecallrevolution.com/california

Believers not within the state, please pray for this massive gathering and for this nation and world as well. God hears and answers those who seek him in heart and in truth.

Those participating, start preparing your hearts NOW for this intense time of fasting and praying.

---------------------
I'll be at the one in Pasadena at the Rose Bowl on the 22nd.

He remembered us when we were in trouble. His love continues forever. PSALM 136:23

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-16-2003 11:50 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for uNiece Click here to Send uNiece a Private Message Find more posts by uNiece Add uNiece to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
uNiece
GOING DEEPER

how serious is this?

The Price we've paid for banning prayer in schools

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On June 25, 1962, in the case of Engel vs. Vitale, the courts of America saw fit to ignore two hundred years of legal precedent and stop thousands of students from praying simple prayers like: "Almighty God, we acknowledge our dependence on You and we beg Your mercy on us, our parents, our teachers, and our nation." Prayers like this, prayed daily by America's school children, shielded our nation in the spiritual realm. As David Barton shows so clearly, from his research and the graphs from his book, America to Pray or not to Pray?, every group that was once blessed by that short prayer crumbled under an onslaught, when school prayer was removed.

The children themselves, their parents, teachers and the nation has suffered from this loss. The price America has paid for outlawing prayer in school cannot be overstated. Prior to the removal of prayer in schools, there was no drastic fluctuation in the statistics measuring various problems in our society, but in the years following the 1962 court decision, teenage pregnancies sky rocketed as did sexually transmitted diseases. Divorce rates and crime rates soared, while SAT scores plunged. When one traces this path of destruction, it clearly points to that decisive year.

He remembered us when we were in trouble. His love continues forever. PSALM 136:23

Old Post 01-17-2003 12:40 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for uNiece Click here to Send uNiece a Private Message Find more posts by uNiece Add uNiece to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

sounds very interesting and that thing about prayer being eliminated from skool and then the consequences...i dunno, that sounds like propaganda and i doubt there's a direct correlation at any rate not everyone who goes to skool is christian

Old Post 01-17-2003 12:47 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
uNiece
GOING DEEPER

direct correlation or not, prayer works and it may have something to do with the increase in corruption.

Old Post 01-17-2003 12:55 AM
TyGer STyLe
no longer a couch jockey

thats intresting i would like to take a look at that...

Old Post 01-17-2003 06:08 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TyGer STyLe Click here to Send TyGer STyLe a Private Message Find more posts by TyGer STyLe Add TyGer STyLe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
uNiece
GOING DEEPER

my picture got into Sunday's LA Times:

Old Post 02-25-2003 12:56 AM
kangg fu

wow

wow that is amazing. I hope somethings like that happens in NY soon. That must be crazy, being around 20,000 christians, it must be an amazing feeling to be there. Praise ure heart out guys

Old Post 02-25-2003 03:47 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kangg fu Click here to Send kangg fu a Private Message Find more posts by kangg fu Add kangg fu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

wow. that must have been a really intense retreat. can you tell us about the kinds of things you guys did and how you felt afterwards?

Old Post 02-26-2003 05:21 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
merc

the power of prayer.

2 Chronicles 7:14

"if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."

amen.

"Truth is not determined by how many people believe it."

"All the darkness in the world can not extinguish the light of a single candle."

Old Post 02-27-2003 12:33 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for merc Click here to Send merc a Private Message Find more posts by merc Add merc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote