Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Intellectuals > Spiritual Life > Your religion
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

well...there wuz a thread already like this...but o well. i'm catholic. and i alwaize thot buddhism wuzn't a religion ezactly but a way of life...like u cud be christian but practice buddhist things, rite? i dunno...thaz wut i thot...

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-24-2002 09:27 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dekkai
I.D.I.O.T

quote:
Originally posted by Jj2
seriously?

yep, seriously

jesus traveled to persia, india and other countries I don't remember on those "lost" years that bible doesn't talk about, and that's why how could survive crucifixy and made "miracles"

he was chased in india by their religion after predicating against their enslavement politics, so he had to flee from there

but catholic church wants people to believe things that aren't the truth... jesus was NOT jew, for example

Old Post 08-25-2002 05:58 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Dekkai Click here to Send Dekkai a Private Message Visit Dekkai's homepage! Find more posts by Dekkai Add Dekkai to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ying-One
Underover World Ruler

quote:
Originally posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM
well...there wuz a thread already like this...but o well. i'm catholic. and i alwaize thot buddhism wuzn't a religion ezactly but a way of life...like u cud be christian but practice buddhist things, rite? i dunno...thaz wut i thot...

It is a way of living life yeah but the beliefs that Buddhism has is in direct contradition with Christian beliefs so I dont see how you can be both.

---If ever in doubt, just say "Aiya!"

Old Post 08-25-2002 06:13 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ying-One Click here to Send Ying-One a Private Message Find more posts by Ying-One Add Ying-One to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
I LiL x dAiSy I
wsuppp :]]

imma Christian, but i switch churches alot....-_-;...so i guess i've BEEN a presbytarian..and currently im a methodist? i dono.

muh xanga! =D

--

pix -xanga-
www.xanga.com/x_XdAiSyX_x

---------
aim:
oi b a b i e io

i cO o O oOkie i (5 o`s)

--MAIN--
I LiL dAiSy I

&

d a i s y y xD
--------

Old Post 08-28-2002 03:03 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for I LiL x dAiSy I Click here to Send I LiL x dAiSy I a Private Message Visit I LiL x dAiSy I's homepage! Find more posts by I LiL x dAiSy I Add I LiL x dAiSy I to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
swtkrnbabiez

CHRISTIAN~
and PROUD of it~!!!
and like other ppoz have said....
i'll always will be a Christian...
at least i always wanna be a Christian!!!

~*g.o.d*~

Old Post 09-04-2002 03:08 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for swtkrnbabiez Click here to Send swtkrnbabiez a Private Message Find more posts by swtkrnbabiez Add swtkrnbabiez to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

quote:
Originally posted by swtkrnbabiez
CHRISTIAN~
and PROUD of it~!!!
and like other ppoz have said....
i'll always will be a Christian...
at least i always wanna be a Christian!!!

SAY IT LOUD AND PROUD
christian and proud
cant say that about all my life but damn this religion turned my life from upside down to right side up.

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 09-04-2002 03:20 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote