Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Intellectuals > Spiritual Life > face it
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
syntax

face it

There is no god. There is no supreme being. You're prayers are pointless, you are looking for something to save you from your pathetic lives. Live how you want to, in the end it will not matter. Get over it, and most importantly FUCK YOUR PRAYERS.

Manos me recuerdo
Solamente a ti te odio
Yo ya me voy

--koreans don't know what this means, so don't try to put it in a pretty translator--

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-27-2003 01:55 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for syntax Click here to Send syntax a Private Message Find more posts by syntax Add syntax to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

one must be god to say there is no god.

Old Post 07-27-2003 08:41 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for UnisMuiMui Click here to Send UnisMuiMui a Private Message Visit UnisMuiMui's homepage! Find more posts by UnisMuiMui Add UnisMuiMui to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

hahah

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Old Post 07-27-2003 09:44 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kiggaplease

Re: face it

quote:
Originally posted by syntax
You're prayers are pointless

quote:
Originally posted by syntax in the Technology forum
Learn to fucking spell correctly

wow, real nice, syntax

Old Post 07-27-2003 11:46 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kiggaplease Click here to Send kiggaplease a Private Message Find more posts by kiggaplease Add kiggaplease to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
merdawg
: My Avatar is So CUTE :

Re: Re: face it

quote:
Originally posted by bckp
wow, real nice, syntax

that was a"syntax" error. hahaha, get it? ok..ill show myself out.

"Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable. " - Bruce Lee

Old Post 07-28-2003 12:16 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for merdawg Click here to Send merdawg a Private Message Find more posts by merdawg Add merdawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

its true the only people who can see r the blind. there is no god u say? well i must ask wat proof do u hav? so u say there is no god wat r u all knowin? dude for one ur a fucking loser. wat do u care wat we do anyway? i dont need 2 explain y god exists cause its all about faith and for one who doesnt hav any u cant be told he exists. U must first of all be open minded and for alil fucker like u being a stubborn bitch hell is all thats laughin wit u.

for one to understand that there is no god they must understand higher then humans. we dont even understand life and death. someone god can cause at will witout effort. so then tell me wat the meaning of life and death is and then ur closer 2 understandin then any other living thing on this planet.

obviously u cant so STFU u dont kno shit.
and please respond cause heck i want 2 see ur pathetic excuse of a human u r.

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 07-28-2003 12:28 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

Re: face it

quote:
Originally posted by syntax
you are looking for something to save you from your pathetic lives.

o yea y rnt u prayin? sounds like u SUCK at life. i dunno about u but life has not been that bad for me. considerin worse examples like syntax over here im glad where i am.

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 07-28-2003 12:29 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

hey andrew.

Old Post 07-28-2003 12:54 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kiggaplease

no matter what aliases he hides under, he always sounds the same

Old Post 07-28-2003 03:28 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kiggaplease Click here to Send kiggaplease a Private Message Find more posts by kiggaplease Add kiggaplease to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

quote:
Originally posted by bckp
no matter what aliases he hides under, he always sounds the same

the crap did sound familiar.....

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 07-28-2003 04:42 AM
YaaMaKoh
spiritual life mod

if you look straight, you cant see your body... am i correct? or if your looking up. you know your body is there, cause you can feel it, when you walk u can feel your legs, when you type on the computer, you can feel your fingers moving, but cant see it... but for some reason, soemthing in your mind is telling you that you DO have a body, you have faith in it, and that its not going to magically disappear on you. now, as for God, i can't see him, but when i pray... i feel his presence surrounding me. although i cant see him, i know that hes there smiling upon me, listening to me, helping me going through the struggles in my life. its that comparison that keeps me going in my faith, and as for that... the more i pray the more i get closer, intimate and yes, he is real. you can never feel something more real than God... its this boost, breathe of life that goes into your soul, and it feels as though you dont need anything else in your life.. as long as you have him, ull be satisified.

heres a little poem i have in my house, i think its pretty and portrays a very powerful message

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i believe in butterflies, even i
only see the cocoon...

i believe in the sun, even when it's
hiding behind a cloud...

I believe in rainbows, even in the
worst storm...

I believe in God, even though I
can't see him.

Old Post 08-01-2003 06:19 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for YaaMaKoh Click here to Send YaaMaKoh a Private Message Visit YaaMaKoh's homepage! Find more posts by YaaMaKoh Add YaaMaKoh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
YaaMaKoh
spiritual life mod

as for this thread, im closing it. this was rather very pointless, and spiritual life is all about sharing your religion and your relationship with God, not bashing against it. syntax, i hope that someday you can view life from the religious perspective and simply not be so.. naive.

Last edited by YaaMaKoh on 08-01-2003 at 06:33 PM

Old Post 08-01-2003 06:30 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for YaaMaKoh Click here to Send YaaMaKoh a Private Message Visit YaaMaKoh's homepage! Find more posts by YaaMaKoh Add YaaMaKoh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote