Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Intellectuals > Spiritual Life > Jama - 2003
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
yOOnsk

Jama - 2003

New Awakening 2003 is the 3rd JAMA National Conference to be held from July 1-5, 2003 at Georgia Tech University, Atlanta, GA.

With a theme of "New Awakening" our hope is to gather people from across America to discover God’s desire for their life and learn how to become transforming agents in their world.

Our desire is to come together sharing true intimacy with God and in worship and prayer anticipate sparks of awakening to occur in our lives. During this conference, we want to experience God's presence and awaken to God’s voice.

We are very honored to partner with several spiritual giants in this generation. John Piper, Loren Cunningham, Buster Soaries, Louie Giglio and many other national leaders will share their burdens in carrying out the mission of a new awakening for America.

The conference program includes special program tracks for: youth, college, professionals, international students/scholars, families, pastors, missions and prayer.

We stand at a historic point in time much like New England did just prior to the Great Awakening. We believe God’s holiness and His banner of grace will move this generation to prostrate themselves at His feet and become transforming agents in America. Please join us as thousands of young men and women experience and encounter this divine movement.

more information at http://www.newawakening2003.com

I was wondering if anyone here was going to this event. I heard around 5000 ppl are supposed to attend and some friends of mine are going. I'm not sure if I'm going but I know that ppl will be blessed. Chris Tomlin is supposed to be performing along with 7 different speakers.

[ Proverbs 18:24 ]

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-01-2003 10:54 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for yOOnsk Click here to Send yOOnsk a Private Message Find more posts by yOOnsk Add yOOnsk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
merc

Sounds very much like the Call Revolution uNiece posted about earlier. It's good to see the nation active in prayer and worship. Unfortunately I probably won't be able to attend to.

"Truth is not determined by how many people believe it."

"All the darkness in the world can not extinguish the light of a single candle."

Old Post 03-02-2003 04:46 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for merc Click here to Send merc a Private Message Find more posts by merc Add merc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
requiem
Book Mod/Batman Fan

quote:
Originally posted by merc
Sounds very much like the Call Revolution uNiece posted about earlier. It's good to see the nation active in prayer and worship. Unfortunately I probably won't be able to attend to.

Chances are you'll be hard pressed to find something like this coming to NY.

Old Post 03-02-2003 05:37 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for requiem Click here to Send requiem a Private Message Find more posts by requiem Add requiem to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kangg fu

i really hope something like that comes to New York...if something that huge does happen please post and give info

Old Post 03-04-2003 03:56 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kangg fu Click here to Send kangg fu a Private Message Find more posts by kangg fu Add kangg fu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
uNiece
GOING DEEPER

JAMA is where anyone can go.

my former youth pastor went and found his calling there.

many get their calling at this conference because it's so intense, but i've never went to it before.

you should go if you can.

He remembered us when we were in trouble. His love continues forever. PSALM 136:23

Old Post 03-08-2003 09:09 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for uNiece Click here to Send uNiece a Private Message Find more posts by uNiece Add uNiece to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
merdawg
: My Avatar is So CUTE :

quote:
Originally posted by kangg fu
i really hope something like that comes to New York...if something that huge does happen please post and give info

yea...please do

"Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable. " - Bruce Lee

Old Post 03-08-2003 11:09 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for merdawg Click here to Send merdawg a Private Message Find more posts by merdawg Add merdawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote