Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Love and Dating > HELP ME PLEASE!!!
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

HELP ME PLEASE!!!

Okai, I just met this guy and he's 19... a sophomore in college... and really sweet!!! Well, I met him at a rec center and we were playing basketball against each other!!! I got to know him better that night and we started flirting, you know... like the touching, laughing, body language way, and then we went to the Asian Prom together down here... He was really sweet, nice, cute, good dresser, tall, good boy and he even had a nice ride with a nice sound system!!! (Girls, he is as perfect as you can get)! Well, he bought me a rose and everything and he was showing a big interest in me... We had a lot of fun... But... The only thing is, he has a girlfriend... :sad: She lives in the town where his family lives though... I don't know what to do. I can't get him off my mind!!! I'm like !!! AHHH! Help me.... What the hell am I supposed to do...

I asked a couple of my friends and one of them said that it was just a one night stand kind of thing... I was like, it can't be... And then another friend of mine said that he shouldn't have been doing that anyways... Because he has a girlfriend and all... And that got me thinking that what if I dated him and he did the same thing to me? If he did it once, he can do it twice right? And then, all my other friends are like, Oh, I can tell he likes you... If he was all over you like that... Trust me, you two will get together... Ahhh.... Help me!!!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-11-2002 02:07 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seung ju

uh.. i was too lazy to read all of it, but if he has a gf, i say back up off him. if you push the relationship it'll lead to all sorts of drama you dont want.

Old Post 04-11-2002 05:09 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for seung ju Click here to Send seung ju a Private Message Find more posts by seung ju Add seung ju to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hyesungu
Mike p(X.X)q

Um hes like 19, and your 15? You dont think hes too old for you?

Old Post 04-11-2002 05:15 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Hyesungu Click here to Send Hyesungu a Private Message Find more posts by Hyesungu Add Hyesungu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
girl0verdose
G.o.d & Click B Jjang

well, like you said, imagine if you're his gf and he did that sort of thing with another girl.... not too trustworthy.

Old Post 04-11-2002 06:14 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for girl0verdose Click here to Send girl0verdose a Private Message Visit girl0verdose's homepage! Find more posts by girl0verdose Add girl0verdose to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

i bet you twenty bucks his gf is more his age.. right?.. gimme my twenty..

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 04-11-2002 08:07 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
alecks

hahaha..

don't mess around with other people's people

it could get ugly

Old Post 04-11-2002 08:59 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for alecks Click here to Send alecks a Private Message Find more posts by alecks Add alecks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CiviC_BayBi

tough situation u got there....sounds like a bold and beautiful episode..kekeke jkz.....=p~...hrrmmz....if he's already got a gf..than theres not much point..right..?...just think if u did end up getin together...he'll do the same to u....maybe...but the thought would be there....he = 19 ...u = 15.....a bit of a diff huhz..would it work...really....??..if i was u..i would jus be friends.....than..later..on..wen he doesnt have a gf..and u still want him...u have a chance....right...

It's reality, fuck it , it's everything but me...

Old Post 04-11-2002 09:29 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for CiviC_BayBi Click here to Send CiviC_BayBi a Private Message Visit CiviC_BayBi's homepage! Find more posts by CiviC_BayBi Add CiviC_BayBi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

But if he didn't like me, why did he do all those things with me? :huh:

And to me, age doesn't really matter that much... I told myself that he has to be 2 years to 5 yeard older than me... no more, not less...

I do think that it's not right for him to do that... I think I'm just gonna give it some time and see what happens... If nothing happens, I guess I'll be fine... :satisfy: I mean... I can always find a guy like him out there... If there's one... There'll be two.... rite?

Old Post 04-12-2002 11:37 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

hes a player
i think its his fault :huh:

Old Post 04-12-2002 12:46 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

well the reason why i was asking is probably because he wants to take advantage of you cuz of your age.. maybe if his gf was your age.. he would feel differently because he's already dating someone your age.. but he's just the type of guy who likes to mess around.. or likes to flirt.. even when he already has a gf.. i hate those people.. and you're the type of people who gives into that.. and dont care... that to me is just as wrong.. sorry..

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 04-12-2002 12:51 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

His gf if arounf 17-18... maybe even 19... But I know he's not icky like that... I do I know? Just the way he acts. Like... he asked if there were some nasty parts in this movie we were watching and and we told him that there is... Then he got all disgusted about it... Serious... I know he is not like that....

Yeah, and maybe he was playing with me... but also, in a way I doubt it because he is really good friends with this friend of mine also (My other friend is a guy and 19 too) and I know that he knows that if he did anything wrong to me, my other guy friend would be seriously upset and bust him... You know?

Old Post 04-12-2002 01:43 PM
seung ju

sounds like manipulator to me. and b/c you like him so much you're too blind to see it. sorry.

Old Post 04-12-2002 02:14 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for seung ju Click here to Send seung ju a Private Message Find more posts by seung ju Add seung ju to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SoundCtrl

quote:
Originally posted by seung ju
sounds like manipulator to me. and b/c you like him so much you're too blind to see it. sorry.

hahaha, correct my friend..he's a very good one too, from what she's saying. He knows his homework and he's studied it more than once.

Old Post 04-12-2002 02:54 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for SoundCtrl Click here to Send SoundCtrl a Private Message Find more posts by SoundCtrl Add SoundCtrl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

quote:
Originally posted by seung ju

I said that I'm backing off and breathing some air... I knew right away when I was writing that, that someone would think and say what you just said... I know when to stop...

Old Post 04-12-2002 03:42 PM
dan
dan

unless he prefers men, why the hell would he get disgusted when there's sex in a movie? he is bullshitting his ass off

Old Post 04-14-2002 03:37 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for dan Click here to Send dan a Private Message Find more posts by dan Add dan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

I'm disgusted by the whole sex thingy... Actually, in the movie, it's more like a butt-doing kinda thing... GROSS!!!

Old Post 04-14-2002 04:54 PM
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

if your confused, and want to not be. Just ask him about it. It's simple. You should consider all possibilities of his motives though without refuting them blindly, yes blindly. :satisfy:

Old Post 04-14-2002 06:42 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dan
dan

quote:
Originally posted by RaCeR_LaDi_MoOn
I'm disgusted by the whole sex thingy... Actually, in the movie, it's more like a butt-doing kinda thing... GROSS!!!

doesn't apply to girls but there's no such thing as a prude guy no matter wut they say. if they deny it, they're full of shit

Old Post 04-15-2002 05:59 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for dan Click here to Send dan a Private Message Find more posts by dan Add dan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

Sure, I believe you....

Old Post 04-15-2002 07:05 AM
seung ju

anal sex is nasty.

Old Post 04-15-2002 11:25 AM