Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Love and Dating > hmM..wuht dO guyz looq for in grLz....^^;;....and....
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
ibabiExbOrai
[ .b e b e d o r qx. ]

hmM..wuht dO guyz looq for in grLz....^^;;....and....

hMm bC i knO im madd piCky haha >_<* buht..besidez looqs and body..hahah..lyke how do guyz really go bout thinkin dat a grLz rite fer them yaknOz?...i dunno if im making ne sense..hahaz but..alsO..for da guyz...if a guy playz hard to get..what do they really want? :T bC i kno a lot of guyz are mad shy..so they play hard to get..but some guyz are juss diqz and wanna play round dinkin its funny.. but dass another thing that confuses me lyke krazee haha sooo dayam annoyin.. hehe wellz hope u guyz can answer some of thiss..wanna see ur opinionz hehe bbai~

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-02-2002 03:39 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ibabiExbOrai Click here to Send ibabiExbOrai a Private Message Find more posts by ibabiExbOrai Add ibabiExbOrai to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

i want someone i can have fun with...

Uhh cuddle if you will. :huh:

and someone I can feel good around...haha with a warm feeling in my tummy!

most of the time i don't even notice if a girl likes me. haha im slow in that department. :sad: :sad: :sad:

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 08-02-2002 04:19 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nojeel

a girl with a nice personality is a big plus..but they can sometimes be fake though..pretty smile is a big plus for me as well..and she's gotta be a nice overall person..who's intelligent and wise..not a straight up bitch...

Old Post 08-02-2002 04:28 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nojeel Click here to Send Nojeel a Private Message Find more posts by Nojeel Add Nojeel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jini
nan.. yunjiniee da ~

quote:
Originally posted by Crazydeb8ter

most of the time i don't even notice if a girl likes me. haha im slow in that department. :sad: :sad: :sad:

i wonder if it's like that with all guys.

wherever you go, whatever you do
i will be right here waiting for you
whatever it takes or how my heart breaks
i will be right here waiting for you

Old Post 08-02-2002 04:42 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for jini Click here to Send jini a Private Message Visit jini's homepage! Find more posts by jini Add jini to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
psyTeK ver. 2.0
face the facts kid.

Re: hmM..wuht dO guyz looq for in grLz....^^;;....and....

quote:
Originally posted by ibabiExbOrai
hMm bC i knO im madd piCky haha >_<*

you better have a good reason for being picky or, face the facts, you'll end up empty handed because you spent too much time trying to obtain the unobtainnable.

Old Post 08-02-2002 07:58 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for psyTeK ver. 2.0 Click here to Send psyTeK ver. 2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by psyTeK ver. 2.0 Add psyTeK ver. 2.0 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Drunkenxtiger

She can't be a bitch. She gotta be atleast somewhat nice, cute, and have a nice smile.

Old Post 08-02-2002 02:19 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Drunkenxtiger Click here to Send Drunkenxtiger a Private Message Find more posts by Drunkenxtiger Add Drunkenxtiger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

hugs hugs hugs, i luv tha feeling yoo get wen yoo hug and cuddle feels so warm and nice inside, always smilin and havin fun, das all wuht its about!!

Old Post 08-02-2002 05:11 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ibabiExbOrai
[ .b e b e d o r qx. ]

hmMm a lot of guyz seem to hav the sem reasonz haha kOo..and psytek ..im picky..but sometymez iss betta dat way..u also seem to lyke seyin face the factz a lot haha bc wuh ur seyin iss trOo..and ive had to realize that ill never find the right person if im dat piCky..haha..so yea i guess ur right..buht theres a reason why i am..i dont want to hav a relationship with someone thats totally not my type ..and badd experiences wid many guyz if ur not picky then you seem really desperate..i guess everyone has to be picky in their own wayz..

Last edited by ibabiExbOrai on 08-02-2002 at 06:02 PM

Old Post 08-02-2002 05:58 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ibabiExbOrai Click here to Send ibabiExbOrai a Private Message Find more posts by ibabiExbOrai Add ibabiExbOrai to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

Hmm... I know what I want... he has to be romantic, caring, nice, and tough at the same time... he has to carry my shopping bags and my purse... and hold my hand too!!! He doesn't have to carry me though! puhaha... (you have to be there to know)

I want... heh.... he know's who he is!!! puhaha

Old Post 08-02-2002 07:05 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

quote:
Originally posted by RaCeR_LaDi_MoOn
Hmm... I know what I want... he has to be romantic, caring, nice, and tough at the same time... he has to carry my shopping bags and my purse... and hold my hand too!!! He doesn't have to carry me though! puhaha... (you have to be there to know)

uh the topic is supposed to be What do GUYS look for in GIRLS, not what do you look for in the opposite sex. :huh:

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Last edited by Crazydeb8ter on 08-02-2002 at 10:04 PM

Old Post 08-02-2002 08:01 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

Julie alwais messes everything up hahaha jkjk

Old Post 08-02-2002 08:02 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ibabiExbOrai
[ .b e b e d o r qx. ]

hahahaz..iss awl goOd ~ i guess we can change the topiC or deviate from it a lil hahaz :D

Old Post 08-02-2002 08:17 PM
castle outsider

personality

they cant be that ugly though....

a nice cute girl

Old Post 08-02-2002 08:32 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

i look for a girl with a crooked nose, splitends, a hunch, a glass eye, wooden leg , spinach in her teef and a smoker..
then i hoook ma brother up with her and i run away laughin like AHHHAHHAHAHHA!

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 08-02-2002 11:16 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

Puhaha... My bad... I was so tired when I came on earlier... I didn't go to sleep 'til 5 AM this morning, then I woke up at 9... so yeah, I was so tired I musta read it wrong... no wonder, I was like, "Didn't someone already post a thread like this?" LOL... I'm such a dork!

Old Post 08-02-2002 11:17 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WhiteLee
"Oh we totally have to."

quote:
Originally posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU
i look for a girl with a crooked nose, splitends, a hunch, a glass eye, wooden leg , spinach in her teef and a smoker..
then i hoook ma brother up with her and i run away laughin like AHHHAHHAHAHHA!

hahahahahahahaha!

"Before and After" Ayumi Hamasaki

Old Post 08-03-2002 04:30 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteLee Click here to Send WhiteLee a Private Message Visit WhiteLee's homepage! Find more posts by WhiteLee Add WhiteLee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ibabiExbOrai
[ .b e b e d o r qx. ]

hahaha i dont think he'd appreciate that hahaz

Old Post 08-03-2002 06:36 PM
Street RSX

kinda mean, y dunt yoo jus beat him up

Old Post 08-03-2002 09:27 PM
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

not a bitch, is lay back, nice, and has personality/is smart.

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Old Post 08-03-2002 11:55 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:
Originally posted by RaCeR_LaDi_MoOn

haha, now if a GIRL (adhering to topic) did all that for me, it'd be sweet. It'd be too awkward though for me haha...how do you girls handle all that guilt? Or, don't you feel guilty at all? Caused by your guy's chivalry i mean. Just seems odd to me, even if you claim patriachal/traditional values.

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Last edited by PsychoSnowman on 08-05-2002 at 07:51 PM

Old Post 08-05-2002 07:44 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote