Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Dance > mOshing...
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
hip hOp Yu Ja

Talking mOshing...

any1 here been 2 a rock concert and went moshing b4? if u have... did u lyk it? its pretty crazie out der! it seems lyk der are lots of ravers and breakers here and da ppl who just dance fuh fun but i habent reallie read anything about rockers...

as 4 meeh! i went 2 a rock concert in korea last summer in SoYoSan... it was crazy! there were lots of americans there too! and i nearly got stepped/trampled on a couple million tymz... but it is so stress-relieving! jumpin around not caring... har har!

and if u are guna go to a rock concert anytym soon... go with a LOT of ppl and be careful! =)

"Me I'm into being like #1 Korean, I represent the Seoul and every yellow human being" ... DT...

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-10-2002 12:15 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for hip hOp Yu Ja Click here to Send hip hOp Yu Ja a Private Message Find more posts by hip hOp Yu Ja Add hip hOp Yu Ja to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

Re: mOshing...

bah i'm scared mother fuckers can bump into me n u'll see a lil skinny ass motha fukka fly in the air u got me twisted to see me in a mosh pit

Old Post 11-10-2002 12:56 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*~JoEy~*
. . .

if you crazy enough to go into a moshing pit. . . man it's war in there, all i know is that my friend decided to go in one (while i stood away from the pit) and well let's just say he couldn't get out until it was over if you know what i mean

Scream!!! FOB Style

Old Post 11-12-2002 02:25 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for *~JoEy~* Click here to Send *~JoEy~* a Private Message Visit *~JoEy~*'s homepage! Find more posts by *~JoEy~* Add *~JoEy~* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
castle outsider

man thats crazy...

Old Post 11-12-2002 05:23 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hip hOp Yu Ja

yia mai bOi freNdz mayd shur dat i was in da middle of a huge group sho i was protected... grlz if ur guna go moshing tayk LOTS of freNdz! as i said b4~

"Me I'm into being like #1 Korean, I represent the Seoul and every yellow human being" ... DT...

Old Post 11-12-2002 06:01 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for hip hOp Yu Ja Click here to Send hip hOp Yu Ja a Private Message Find more posts by hip hOp Yu Ja Add hip hOp Yu Ja to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*~JoEy~*
. . .

i wouldn't have no problem "moshing" with girls
just kidding~

Scream!!! FOB Style

Old Post 11-12-2002 09:05 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for *~JoEy~* Click here to Send *~JoEy~* a Private Message Visit *~JoEy~*'s homepage! Find more posts by *~JoEy~* Add *~JoEy~* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hip hOp Yu Ja

quote:
Originally posted by *~JoEy~*
i wouldn't have no problem "moshing" with girls
just kidding~

ahahaha~!! den again most boiz wouldnt? tsk tsk* oppa... hehe

Old Post 11-16-2002 11:09 PM
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

i've never been to a rock concert but i wud luv to go to one!! but i'm kinda scared of the mosh pits cuz they're so violent...and freaky...there are mean and angry pplz in there!! u cud get hurt quite seriously. but if ur the one doin the pushin and shovin, i guess it's fun haha

Old Post 11-17-2002 04:32 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

i wanna try one ^^ haha. but it looks scary... and people in there... are really pushy.

Old Post 11-17-2002 05:30 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

i've been in a mosh pit, it's fun pickin on the smaller guys but when someone who bigger stronger comes i just leave. It's pretty scary though because everyone is crazy and you getting tossed around like salad . But i don't go into them much anymore because last time i went a guy like broke his wrist or something because someone bumped him and he fell and some one jumped on his arm .... yeah so i'm scared now

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 11-17-2002 05:07 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

hehehe this reminds me of my middle school days when i use to go to rock/alternative concerts. i was KINDA in a mosh pit... except i was trying to get out of it..... i didnt wanna get hurt!! lolz

Old Post 11-17-2002 08:48 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for UnisMuiMui Click here to Send UnisMuiMui a Private Message Visit UnisMuiMui's homepage! Find more posts by UnisMuiMui Add UnisMuiMui to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

quote:
Originally posted by AZN Pinoy BOI
But i don't go into them much anymore because last time i went a guy like broke his wrist or something because someone bumped him and he fell and some one jumped on his arm .... yeah so i'm scared now

ouch... ouch ><"

Old Post 11-18-2002 05:46 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

was in one at ozzfest...

Old Post 12-16-2002 03:23 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

quote:
Originally posted by AjY 2k
was in one at ozzfest...

you probably got ur ass kicked around heh heh

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 12-17-2002 01:15 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

i went to a punk concert with some moshing. my friend said it was pretty tame but people started swinging their arms and kicking furiously. im surprised nobody started any fights.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 12-17-2002 02:17 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

quote:
Originally posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU
i went to a punk concert with some moshing. my friend said it was pretty tame but people started swinging their arms and kicking furiously. im surprised nobody started any fights.

in real moshpits your not supposed to punch.

Old Post 12-17-2002 01:41 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote