Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Dance > R-a-v-e
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

R-a-v-e

hey wuddup all? yo ok raving, the only dance i know how to do and i think is one of the best, break dance in front though. Any ravers out there in TZHS? show me some new moves
check out da
:thumbup: A :thumbup: Z :thumbup: N :thumbup:
X-ta-C Ovr DOsE

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-09-2002 09:21 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

ravers need to learn to dance

Old Post 11-09-2002 11:37 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hip hOp Yu Ja

quote:
Originally posted by tea
ravers need to learn to dance

wut do u mean? ravers dance... well i guess it depends on ur opinion tho... i rave N i love it but i dont go all da funky "liquid N figure 8" stuff... i just go and jump around doing footworks... ^^ wouldnt dat be dancing? -_-a

"Me I'm into being like #1 Korean, I represent the Seoul and every yellow human being" ... DT...

Old Post 11-10-2002 12:05 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for hip hOp Yu Ja Click here to Send hip hOp Yu Ja a Private Message Find more posts by hip hOp Yu Ja Add hip hOp Yu Ja to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI

Rave is a dance just to tell you, it's just like break dancing just wid hands and stuff and is break dance a dance, i think so

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 11-10-2002 03:07 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TyGer STyLe
no longer a couch jockey

... i think tony knows what you mean...
ravin... huh... that shiz is stupid now... i just bust for laughs now...

Old Post 11-10-2002 04:44 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TyGer STyLe Click here to Send TyGer STyLe a Private Message Find more posts by TyGer STyLe Add TyGer STyLe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI

so what dance is cool to you then?

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 11-10-2002 04:50 AM
tea
Official Pothead

anything u do in a rave looks cool..cuz youre all drugged up on e lol

Old Post 11-10-2002 05:48 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ChiNkyChipMunk

theres a lot of diff thangs yu can do in rave..

my fav is liquid/pop style..

candy walkin is fun too..

well yeah..bascially i liek to do anytahng
that feels fun when im rolling...

Old Post 11-10-2002 06:45 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ChiNkyChipMunk Click here to Send ChiNkyChipMunk a Private Message Visit ChiNkyChipMunk's homepage! Find more posts by ChiNkyChipMunk Add ChiNkyChipMunk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

quote:
Originally posted by tea
anything u do in a rave looks cool..cuz youre all drugged up on e lol

puhahaha

ravin loox cool i guess in the dark cuz u hav the glowstix and stuff. but if u do it durin the day, then there's not realli ne point..haha. and then there's no point in breakin in dark places cuz u can't see nethin

Old Post 11-10-2002 07:27 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

the only thing i can do is d liquid n d figure 8 -_- lol
i don't knoe how to do the foot work lol
not a raver...but den all my friends been to a rave except me puaahah i feel like an outkast -_-

Old Post 11-10-2002 09:01 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hip hOp Yu Ja

quote:
Originally posted by niggoreanboi
the only thing i can do is d liquid n d figure 8 -_- lol
i don't knoe how to do the foot work lol
not a raver...but den all my friends been to a rave except me puaahah i feel like an outkast -_-

aw! its okei alex! i only been to 1... ^^ we kan go sumtym! hahah~

"Me I'm into being like #1 Korean, I represent the Seoul and every yellow human being" ... DT...

Old Post 11-10-2002 09:11 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for hip hOp Yu Ja Click here to Send hip hOp Yu Ja a Private Message Find more posts by hip hOp Yu Ja Add hip hOp Yu Ja to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by hip hOp Yu Ja

aw! its okei alex! i only been to 1... ^^ we kan go sumtym! hahah~

haha yes yes hmm reminds me of last year when i was suppose to go wit my friend to cyberfest 2001 but den i forgot lol

Old Post 11-10-2002 09:15 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
angelicxshield
Fobulous

too many ravers these days... and too many of them that dunno how to look good with it... that's y raving will never develop the popularity break dancing has

Old Post 11-12-2002 09:16 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for angelicxshield Click here to Send angelicxshield a Private Message Visit angelicxshield's homepage! Find more posts by angelicxshield Add angelicxshield to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó

Raving = Moving your hands around like a ceasure. Rave is not a dance. Rave is a gathering. Plenty of clubs give out glowsticks so its not rave oriented. Plenty of clubs have a lil' space for breakers. Rave is more of a place to listen to a type of music. But the point of a rave was lost along the way.

Old Post 11-27-2002 01:11 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó Click here to Send ¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó a Private Message Find more posts by ¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó Add ¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

iuno nothing about raves all i knoe it got annoying when raving became hella popular and now hella people are into it people go there to be cool "teenyboppers" and wear those colorful beads and passifyers.

Old Post 11-27-2002 07:47 PM
¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó

Its not about the actual rave. Its about the glowsticks and the pacifiers. That's the only reason the "new" rave people go. Some rave people they are old school and actually do go for the music and dance, tha tnumber has decreased, greatly. Raves are also now about drugs.

Old Post 12-02-2002 08:11 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó Click here to Send ¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó a Private Message Find more posts by ¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó Add ¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TyGer STyLe
no longer a couch jockey

quote:
Originally posted by ¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó
Its not about the actual rave. Its about the glowsticks and the pacifiers. That's the only reason the "new" rave people go. Some rave people they are old school and actually do go for the music and dance, tha tnumber has decreased, greatly. Raves are also now about drugs.
true dat... *sigh* its a shame actually...

Old Post 12-03-2002 01:29 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TyGer STyLe Click here to Send TyGer STyLe a Private Message Find more posts by TyGer STyLe Add TyGer STyLe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hip hOp Yu Ja

i go tuh raves fuh da myoosic N dancing! ^^ its sho fun! N yesh i do it all sober! go meeh! it kinda sux tho... since all mai other freNdz drOp... --+ i needa sober person tuh go wif!

Old Post 12-03-2002 06:36 PM
¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó

I remember when I had to goto across states to goto a rave but now I can go to one down my street. Fuck, clubs even have ravers going into them now, it sorta ruined the whole scene. They all go in there on E and listen to the beats 'cause there are no raves happnin' for that day. Fuck E.

Old Post 12-03-2002 09:38 PM
hip hOp Yu Ja

quote:
Originally posted by ¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó
Fuck E.

Old Post 12-04-2002 07:31 AM